EU sanctions against Israel

My links show the first attack to be a 1834 you liar.
What year was your attack?
Also, i never said there were no local Arabs. Your reading comprehension is as bad as your compulsive lying.

I provided the link to the article that you decided was not valid because it referred to Ottoman legal briefs, documenting the complaints of Arabs to the Sultan. But, if you want to play this game

How about 614 AD.

"Jews everywhere were eager to aid and abet the Persian army. When they heard the news that Jewish soldiers had joined the Persian forces, they fully expected that a miracle would soon occur. The Jews of Antioch rioted and killed the Christian Patriarch. In Yemen the Jews also rioted and killed the Christian clergy."

"In return for joining the Persian army, these Jewish soldiers were given permission to participate in the capture of Jerusalem - which they did in 614."

"Antiochus Strategos also claimed that many Christians were captured and held for ransom. Jews offered to help them escape if they "become Jews and deny Christ". The Christian captives refused this offer. The Jews then purchased the Christians from the Persians and massacred them. He claimed that the total Christian death toll was 66,509."

A Forgotten Chapter Of Jewish History

Haha nice try. First off,how many times have you and your pro Pali buddies said that the claim of the Jews (one of many claims) to Israel due to the fact that there was a Land of Israel thousands of years ago is not valid because of how long ago it was?
So nowyou are bringing up some attack that happened centuries ago? This attack has nothing to do with the current conflict. But wow are you getting desperate,,,

You are inserting a peasant revolt against the wealthy which also caused the death of wealthy Muslims and Christians as a pogrom against Jews that occurred more than a century ago. Can't I include the massacre of Palestinian Christians in the AD 600s.

The only fact that is undeniable is that the Zionist Jews came from Europe to colonize Palestine. Can you deny that?

Doesn't matter, you are making excuses for every thing because you simply cannot handle the truth. The fact of the matter is that local Arabs were the first ones to start massacring, not Jews. This happened BEFORE any land was taken over.

You can keep trying Monti, but I will just refute your argument as I have done so many times.

It is you that can't handle the truth. Jews from Europe went to Palestine to evict the inhabitants and create a Jewish state. That is the fact.

You have never been able to refute this basic fact. You just tell yourself you have.

Just as the arab muslims constantly attacked the Jews and stole their property before Zionism was ever on the cards.

And of course this so called "report" isn't in the article.

As I said if the villages remained neutral they weren't molested. However, it was the choice of the arabs to remain neutral and go on with their lives or to attack the Jews.

If they attacked Israelis then they were attacked back.

You are just repeating long debunked Zionist propaganda. The Arabs were attacked and were evicted according to a precise plan concocted at the beginning of the Zionist colonization of Palestine.

To complain that an article in Le Monde Diplomatique, a serious publication does not contain the "report" cited in a Benny Morris book when all you do is make things up, with no back up at all is hilarious.

As far as early Zionists having a precise plan long before 1948. Here are some gems by Zionism's most Arab friendly leader.

1898 Leo Motzkin

"One has to admit that the density of population does not exactly put the visitor to Palestine in a joyful mood. In large stretches of land, one constantly comes across big Arab villages, and it is a well-established fact that the most fertile regions of our land are occupied by Arabs."
1921 Leo Motzkin

"Our thought is that the colonisation of Palestine has to go in two directions: Jewish settlement in Eretz Israel and the resettlement of the Arabs of Eretz Israel outside the country. The transfer of so many Arabs may seem at first unacceptable economically, but is nonetheless practical. It does not require too much money to resettle a Palestinian village in another land."
Full text of A Historical Survey of Proposals to Transfer Arabs from Palestine 1895-1947

Then why can't you find any attacks showing Jews attacking Arabs that precede the ones that I posted showing local Arabs massacring Jews??

I have shown, many times, that the European Jews attacked the local Arabs first. That you don't accept Ottoman archive data is your problem.

At least you are finally coming around to agreeing that there were local Arabs.
Also, i never said there were no local Arabs. Your reading comprehension is as bad as your compulsive lying.

I provided the link to the article that you decided was not valid because it referred to Ottoman legal briefs, documenting the complaints of Arabs to the Sultan. But, if you want to play this game

How about 614 AD.

"Jews everywhere were eager to aid and abet the Persian army. When they heard the news that Jewish soldiers had joined the Persian forces, they fully expected that a miracle would soon occur. The Jews of Antioch rioted and killed the Christian Patriarch. In Yemen the Jews also rioted and killed the Christian clergy."

"In return for joining the Persian army, these Jewish soldiers were given permission to participate in the capture of Jerusalem - which they did in 614."

"Antiochus Strategos also claimed that many Christians were captured and held for ransom. Jews offered to help them escape if they "become Jews and deny Christ". The Christian captives refused this offer. The Jews then purchased the Christians from the Persians and massacred them. He claimed that the total Christian death toll was 66,509."

So where are the arab muslim Palestinians mentioned in that, and where are the Zionists as well ?

Then why can't you find any attacks showing Jews attacking Arabs that precede the ones that I posted showing local Arabs massacring Jews??

I have shown, many times, that the European Jews attacked the local Arabs first. That you don't accept Ottoman archive data is your problem.

At least you are finally coming around to agreeing that there were local Arabs.

How about 614 AD.

Haha nice try. First off,how many times have you and your pro Pali buddies said that the claim of the Jews (one of many claims) to Israel due to the fact that there was a Land of Israel thousands of years ago is not valid because of how long ago it was?
So nowyou are bringing up some attack that happened centuries ago? This attack has nothing to do with the current conflict. But wow are you getting desperate,,,

You are inserting a peasant revolt against the wealthy which also caused the death of wealthy Muslims and Christians as a pogrom against Jews that occurred more than a century ago. Can't I include the massacre of Palestinian Christians in the AD 600s.

The only fact that is undeniable is that the Zionist Jews came from Europe to colonize Palestine. Can you deny that?

YES..........................

montelatici, et al,

You are playing a word game here.

(COMMENT)

The Jewish People (not all European) immigrated under the encouragement of the Mandate. They came to establish permanent residence, to facilitate the acquisition of Palestinian citizenship, and develop self-governing institutions, for the purpose of assisting in the establishment of the Jewish national home. (Articles 2, 4, 6, 7 Mandate of Palestine) There was an intent and purpose behind the Mandate out of the San Remo Agreement (which has never really abrogated).

The Council of the League of Nations and the Principal Allied Powers have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, and are in favor of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people.

If you want to call the kibbutzim (a collective of agricultural communities) in Israel (former the territory to which the Mandate applied) a colony in such a sinister context, be my guest. But remember the San Remo Convention (and Agreement) of 1920 crafted the Mandate; meaning the Allied Powers.

It was also made public by Mr. Lloyd George himself, who was Prime Minister at the time and who, in the evidence he gave before the Palestine Royal Commission, spoke as follows:

"The idea was, and this was the interpretation put upon it at the time, that a Jewish State was not to be set up immediately by the Peace Treaty without reference to the wishes of the. majority of the inhabitants. On the other hand, it was contemplated that when the time arrived for according representative institutions to Palestine, if the Jews had meanwhile responded to the opportunity afforded them by the idea of a national home and had become a definite majority of the inhabitants, then Palestine would thus become a Jewish Commonwealth."*​

16. Thus the Balfour Declaration, while it promised no more than a National Home—whatever that phrase may mean—was, in the minds of Mr. Lloyd George and his colleagues, to serve as a cloak behind which the Zionists were to be allowed and helped to establish a Jewish majority and a Jewish State in Palestine. That was the real purpose of the Balfour Declaration, as revealed by no less an authority than Mr. Lloyd George; and meanwhile, Commander Hogarth, under instructions from the British Government, was assuring King Husain that the settlement of Jews foreshadowed in the Balfour Declaration did not, mean, and would not be allowed to mean, any interference with the political and economic freedom of the Arab population in Palestine.
SOURCE: Conferences on Palestine on 17 March 1939.

As time and circumstance evolved, the actual outcomes that ultimately unfolded culminate in today's situation. There was nothing sinister going on. It was all made public. What is more important than the decisions made more than seven decades ago, is the events of today.

Most Respectfully,
R

No word game Rocco. No amount of rationalization, justification or obfuscation can change the fact that:

The Zionists were from Europe. They went to the Middle East with a goal to establish a state for Jews on land where Christians and Muslims were 99% of the population, before they arrived.

It was absolutely sinister as your link confirms. I am not sure you wanted to include that last bit.

"16. Thus the Balfour Declaration, while it promised no more than a National Home—whatever that phrase may mean—was, in the minds of Mr. Lloyd George and his colleagues, to serve as a cloak behind which the Zionists were to be allowed and helped to establish a Jewish majority and a Jewish State in Palestine..."

How about 614 AD.

Doesn't matter, you are making excuses for every thing because you simply cannot handle the truth. The fact of the matter is that local Arabs were the first ones to start massacring, not Jews. This happened BEFORE any land was taken over.

You can keep trying Monti, but I will just refute your argument as I have done so many times.

It is you that can't handle the truth. Jews from Europe went to Palestine to evict the inhabitants and create a Jewish state. That is the fact.

You have never been able to refute this basic fact. You just tell yourself you have.

Again, I refuted your lie that Jews were the first ones to attack Arabs, when in fact it was the opposite. Safed Pogrom (1834) and then the Hebron Massacre (1929)
There was no evicting going on then as you claim. The attacks were unprovoked.
You have , in several pathetic attempts, tried to refute these facts, but have failed to do so. You simply do not want to believe that Arabs were the first to massacre Jews, for no reason.
But I will give you one more chance to try and refute what I posted: Prove your claim that the first documented massacre during the time that we are talking about consisted of Jews killing Arabs.

Go ahead propagandist, make a fool of yourself once again.

No word game Rocco. No amount of rationalization, justification or obfuscation can change the fact that:

The Zionists were from Europe. They went to the Middle East with a goal to establish a state for Jews on land where Christians and Muslims were 99% of the population, before they arrived.

It was absolutely sinister as your link confirms. I am not sure you wanted to include that last bit.

"16. Thus the Balfour Declaration, while it promised no more than a National Home—whatever that phrase may mean—was, in the minds of Mr. Lloyd George and his colleagues, to serve as a cloak behind which the Zionists were to be allowed and helped to establish a Jewish majority and a Jewish State in Palestine..."

Sure, there were some right wing extremist Jews who wanted the entire land to be Jewish. But the overall goal was to establish a homeland for Jewish people/sanctuary to escape years and years of persecution.

As I have proved several time with indisputable quotes from Arab leaders, it was the Arabs/Palestinian Arabs who wanted to destroy the newly founded Jewish state so that all of Palestine could be theirs.

Monti, you are horrible at debating. I've already lost count over how many times I've refuted your pro Palestinian garbage. You are currently entering T.T (Tinmore Territory).

Why don't you go debate something that you actually have a clue about ?

Sure, there were some right wing extremist Jews who wanted the entire land to be Jewish. But the overall goal was to establish a homeland for Jewish people/sanctuary to escape years and years of persecution.

As I have proved several time with indisputable quotes from Arab leaders, it was the Arabs/Palestinian Arabs who wanted to destroy the newly founded Jewish state so that all of Palestine could be theirs.

Monti, you are horrible at debating. I've already lost count over how many times I've refuted your pro Palestinian garbage. You are currently entering T.T (Tinmore Territory).

You have refuted all facts that are presented. It doesn't mean that they are not facts. As I have said I have forgotten more about this issue than you will ever learn, so quit projecting. It reveals your inadequacies in debating this subject with me. Now, putting aside the personal attacks you feel are necessary, let's look at the issues.

1. The Zionists wanted the whole of Palestine from the beginning. In fact, the Zionists were hoping to extend the colonization Jordan and parts of Syria.

"Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committ

July 25, 1926

London (Jul. 23)

(Jewish Telegraphic Agency)

The contemplated trip to the United States of Dr. Chaim Weizmann, president of the World Zionist Organization, the continuation of his efforts while in America to extend the Jewish Agency through his negotiations with the Marshall group, the possibilities of extending Jewish colonization work outside of the present Palestine frontiers, including. Transjordania and certain parts of Syria,...."

Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier Weizmann Tells Actions Committ Jewish Telegraphic Agency

2. I have never denied that the Palestinians wanted to remove the European colonists, reverse the tehir eviction and eliminate the Jewish state they created. What other position should they have taken? Should they have just resigned themselves to losing their land and be ruled by Jews from Europe without putting up a fight?

montelatici, et al,

Well, I try to represent the facts, as they are. I try not to intentionally mislead or cherry pick the quotes; even if that means there may be something unfavorable within the evidence.

(COMMENT)

I think that the phase "to serve as a cloak" was a bad choice of words on the part of the author of the report. Be that as it may, I don't think that the Right Honorable Lloyd George, The Prime Minister, misunderstood the basic direction or the critical intention of Balfour Declaration, Article 22 of the Covenant (authored by President Woodrow Wilson), San Remo Agreement, the Mandate for Palestine and the Palestine Order in Council. In no uncertain terms, intention and most critical element of these directives was to set the conditions such that the Jewish People, through the Jewish Agency, would eventually be in a position to exercise the right of self-determination and establish a Jewish National Home. Hopefully by establishing a majority, but not excluding other legitimate means or alternatives should the need arise.

Nothing in all this was actually giving the impression that something harmful or evil is happening. Up to at least 1939, when this report was written, the Council, the Principle Allied Powers, and those involved in the execution of the Mandate (written by the Principle Allied Powers and approved by the Council), the second sentence of the Preamble in the Mandate enjoins the Mandatory to be "responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917;" - that being the Balfour Declaration (the reconstitution of the Jewish National Home).

The need for a Jewish National Home was to preserve and protect the Jewish People and Jewish Culture from the persecution and malfeasance in justice and government as seen in the world famous Alfred Dreyfus Affair, a French Army Captain, falsely accused of treason. (Many Jews took the French Governments Action to mean that Jews should not expect a fair trail in Europe.) By 1939, when this report was written, Kristallnacht (Night of Broken Glass) had occurred the year before and in the preceding 10 years --- 250,000 Jews immigrated to the territory under the Mandate to escape persecution.

Everyone knew what they were doing and why. No one knew that the Holocaust was about to occur.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

You have refuted all facts that are presented. It doesn't mean that they are not facts. As I have said I have forgotten more about this issue than you will ever learn, so quit projecting. It reveals your inadequacies in debating this subject with me. Now, putting aside the personal attacks you feel are necessary, let's look at the issues.

1. The Zionists wanted the whole of Palestine from the beginning. In fact, the Zionists were hoping to extend the colonization Jordan and parts of Syria.

"Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committ

July 25, 1926

London (Jul. 23)

The contemplated tarip to the United States of Dr. Chaim Weizmann, president of the World Zionist Organization, the continuation of his efforts while in America to extend the Jewish Agency through his negotiations with the Marshall group, the possibilities of extending Jewish colonization work outside of the present Palestine frontiers, including. Transjordania and certain parts of Syria,...."

Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier Weizmann Tells Actions Committ Jewish Telegraphic Agency

2. I have never denied that the Palestinians wanted to remove the European colonists, reverse the tehir eviction and eliminate the Jewish state they created. What other position should they have taken? Should they have just resigned themselves to losing their land and be ruled by Jews from Europe without putting up a fight?

You are still unable to accept that the Jews were the first ones to be massacred. You claim that it is not true, but you have yet to bring up any proof that refutes it.

Why are you so scared to admit that you were wrong about who attacked who first? Are you scared that I'm going to rub it in your face or something? Because I'm not. In fact, I would see it as a sign of strength.There have been several times in the past where I was clearly proven wrong during a debate with a pro Palestinian(s, and I owned up to it. It's really not that big of a deal.

1) I'm not denying that there were many right wing Zionists who wanted the entire region just for Jews and/or all of what used to be the ancient Land of Israel ( Post your PrayerRequest on Instapray. Pray with the whole world --------- www.instapray.com I love GOD Pinterest ) . However, history shows that Israel had no real intention of mass colonization. They captured PLENTY of land. Land that added up to be more km squared than Israel, yet they gave back the entire Sinai for peace, offered to give back the entire Golan for peace and offered to give back 95% of the West Bank and all of Gaza (State of Palestine) for peace.
Colonization? Bullshit. Not to mention Israel is a tiny little atom in the Middle East.

2) What were the Israeli supposed to do when 5 Arab nations combined with Palestinian militias surrounded the newly founded state with the clear intention of destroying it?
Oh, and yes you have denied that the Palestinians/Arabs tried to eliminate the Jewish state.

July 25, 1926

London (Jul. 23)

The contemplated tarip to the United States of Dr. Chaim Weizmann, president of the World Zionist Organization, the continuation of his efforts while in America to extend the Jewish Agency through his negotiations with the Marshall group, the possibilities of extending Jewish colonization work outside of the present Palestine frontiers, including. Transjordania and certain parts of Syria,...."

You are still unable to accept that the Jews were the first ones to be massacred. You claim that it is not true, but you have yet to bring up any proof that refutes it.

Why are you so scared to admit that you were wrong about who attacked who first? Are you scared that I'm going to rub it in your face or something? Because I'm not. In fact, I would see it as a sign of strength.There have been several times in the past where I was clearly proven wrong during a debate with a pro Palestinian(s, and I owned up to it. It's really not that big of a deal.

1) I'm not denying that there were many right wing Zionists who wanted the entire region just for Jews and/or all of what used to be the ancient Land of Israel ( Post your PrayerRequest on Instapray. Pray with the whole world --------- www.instapray.com I love GOD Pinterest ) . However, history shows that Israel had no real intention of mass colonization. They captured PLENTY of land. Land that added up to be more km squared than Israel, yet they gave back the entire Sinai for peace, offered to give back the entire Golan for peace and offered to give back 95% of the West Bank and all of Gaza (State of Palestine) for peace.
Colonization? Bullshit. Not to mention Israel is a tiny little atom in the Middle East.

2) What were the Israeli supposed to do when 5 Arab nations combined with Palestinian militias surrounded the newly founded state with the clear intention of destroying it?
Oh, and yes you have denied that the Palestinians/Arabs tried to eliminate the Jewish state.

1. I am not "scared" to admit anything. The first killings were by European Zionist colonists of Arab villagers. Any Zionist propaganda that you uncover does not change that. I often use Jewish sources and never use propaganda as you do to try to make a point.

"We, the residents of villages neighboring with the Jewish colonies of Daran [Rehovot] and Lun Kara (Rishon Leztion)," and complain that the Jews "wanted to strip the camel owner of their clothes, money and camels, but these men refused to give their camels and escaped from Lun Kara with their camels, protecting each other [to seek refuge with] men of the law… The above mentioned Jews attacked our villages, robbed and looted our property, killed and even damaged the family honor, all this in a manner we find hard to put in words."

New documents reveal early Palestinian attitudes toward Zionist settlements - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

2. History shows that the Zionists had every intention to colonize all of Palestine and more. Any denying what the Zionists clearly stated when there is proof in the Jewish media is ridiculous on your part. Returning the Sinai desert to Egypt does nothing to recompense the taking of Palestine from the non-Jewish inhabitants and their eviction.

3. Of course the Palestinians with the help of Arab allies were trying to prevent their dispossession by the Europeans and prevent the establishment of a Jewish state that would rule over them. Are you somehow thinking that there is something wrong with trying to resist colonization and foreign rule?

July 25, 1926

London (Jul. 23)

1. I am not "scared" to admit anything. The first killings were by European Zionist colonists of Arab villagers. Any Zionist propaganda that you uncover does not change that. I often use Jewish sources and never use propaganda as you do to try to make a point.

"We, the residents of villages neighboring with the Jewish colonies of Daran [Rehovot] and Lun Kara (Rishon Leztion)," and complain that the Jews "wanted to strip the camel owner of their clothes, money and camels, but these men refused to give their camels and escaped from Lun Kara with their camels, protecting each other [to seek refuge with] men of the law… The above mentioned Jews attacked our villages, robbed and looted our property, killed and even damaged the family honor, all this in a manner we find hard to put in words."

New documents reveal early Palestinian attitudes toward Zionist settlements - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

2. History shows that the Zionists had every intention to colonize all of Palestine and more. Any denying what the Zionists clearly stated when there is proof in the Jewish media is ridiculous on your part. Returning the Sinai desert to Egypt does nothing to recompense the taking of Palestine from the non-Jewish inhabitants and their eviction.

3. Of course the Palestinians with the help of Arab allies were trying to prevent their dispossession by the Europeans and prevent the establishment of a Jewish state that would rule over them. Are you somehow thinking that there is something wrong with trying to resist colonization and foreign rule?

Then provide a link that shows a documented attack against Arabs that happened before 1834 .

July 25, 1926

London (Jul. 23)

Then provide a link that shows a documented attack against Arabs that happened before 1834 .

You decided to bring up a pre-Zionist incident so I provided a link that confirmed the Jewish attack on Palestinians in around 600 AD. If you want to play games with the issue and go back before the Zionism was established, there are many revolutions, altercations and riots where all religions were engaged in killing.

July 25, 1926

London (Jul. 23)

So you are now saying that before this date there where no recorded attacks on Jews or muslims ?

July 25, 1926

London (Jul. 23)

You decided to bring up a pre-Zionist incident so I provided a link that confirmed the Jewish attack on Palestinians in around 600 AD. If you want to play games with the issue and go back before the Zionism was established, there are many revolutions, altercations and riots where all religions were engaged in killing.

What Palestinians would they have been then the invading colonisers from Saudi Arabia, or the invading colonisers from Turkey ?

July 25, 1926

London (Jul. 23)

Well technically, 1929 was the first documented massacre, the Hebron Massacre. So regardless, you're still wrong (as usual).

Do you enjoy it when I constantly refute your propaganda? It seems that way, because you keep coming back for more.

No, the first documented killing was the shooting by armed Jewish Russians of an Arab, as documented in the film 1913 Seeds of Conflict. Isn't it terrible to be wrong all the time? You keep posting nonsense that is easily proven false. Are you a masochist? Do you enjoy being cast as a fool?

No, the first documented killing was the shooting by armed Jewish Russians of an Arab, as documented in the film 1913 Seeds of Conflict. Isn't it terrible to be wrong all the time? You keep posting nonsense that is easily proven false. Are you a masochist? Do you enjoy being cast as a fool?
You keep posting the same as if you are right. There was no documented killing in 1913. The first documented massacre was in 1834, and YES, European Jews were already migrating to the region. But if you don't want to use that, then 1929 was when the Hebron massacre took place.

I have never seen someone enjoy being wrong all the time. I'm going to ask you what I've asked Tinmore several times: Why do you bother debating a subject that you know so little about? Day after day, post after post, you do nothing but make a gigantic fool of yourself. It's truly incredible to see just how hard it is for you to accept the truth.

Just to show you how pathetic you are Monti, THIS is what you consider to first 'documented massacre' of the conflict:

The petitioners present themselves as, "We, the residents of villages neighboring with the Jewish colonies of Daran [Rehovot] and Lun Kara (Rishon Leztion)," and complain that the Jews "wanted to strip the camel owner of their clothes, money and camels, but these men refused to give their camels and escaped from Lun Kara with their camels, protecting each other [to seek refuge with] men of the law… The above mentioned Jews attacked our villages, robbed and looted our property, killed and even damaged the family honor, all this in a manner we find hard to put in words."

Some Arab villagers making claims. Really Monti ?

BTW Monti, from your link, it appears the Zarnuka incident was started by Arabs:

The clash, which left two Jews and one Arab dead, broke out between Rehovot settlers and residents of neighboring Zarnuka. It appears that members of "Hashomer," the newly founded Jewish defense organization, confronted two villagers who were stealing grapes from a vineyard belonging to Rishon Letzion settlers. The confrontation led to a mass brawl and ensuing acts of revenge.

Forum List

Back