EU sanctions against Israel

Euro-Trash were responsible for the slaughter of 6,000,000 of them, still within Living Memory.

They are not to be trusted, to do the right thing, in connection with Israel and its Jews.

The extreme prejudices of Europe are not dead.

I believe I see a little hint of bigotry in your post.
What is the nature of this supposed bigotry?

Euro-Trash
They are not to be trusted

I think that implies a little bigotry.
Stating that Europe at-large has a history of extreme prejudice against Jews, and that that prejudice is still very much alive and well in our present age, is manifesting bigotry?

Only if Accuracy and Truth may be considered Bigotry.

Euro-Trash killed 6,000,000 Jews - not centuries ago, but within Living Memory.

Large areas of Europe, formerly containing substantive Jewish populations, remain Jew-free to this very day, and several European countries persistently favor Arab countries over Israel, even long before the Palestinian troubles became such a hot potato.

I am (insofar as is known) a mixture of Irish and German and without any known and substantive Jewish heritage, so, in a very real sense, I am a non-Jewish 'European', calling other Europeans prejudiced against Jews.

I am one of them, by genetics and by heritage, and I speak accurately and truly.

I see no bigotry in that.

You are welcome to (try to) spin that otherwise, if that suits your agenda, and you think you can get away with it.

Last edited:
Stating that Europe at-large has a history of extreme prejudice against Jews, and that that prejudice is still very much alive and well in our present age, is manifesting bigotry?

No, but making bigoted comments about not being able to trust them, and calling them "Euro-Trash", is.

Euro-Trash were responsible for the slaughter of 6,000,000 of them, still within Living Memory.

They are not to be trusted, to do the right thing, in connection with Israel and its Jews.

Euro-Trash

Large areas of Europe, formerly containing substantive Jewish populations, remain Jew-free to this very day, and several European countries persistently favor Arab countries over Israel, even long before the Palestinian troubles became such a hot potato.

I am (insofar as is known) a mixture of Irish and German and without any known and substantive Jewish heritage, so, in a very real sense, I am a non-Jewish 'European', calling other Europeans prejudiced against Jews.

I am one of them, by genetics and by heritage, and I speak accurately and truly.

You are welcome to (try to) spin that otherwise, if that suits your agenda, and you think you can get away with it.

About 8 million European soldiers and 30 million civilians from allied countries died fighting the Nazis. Many more Christians were killed by the Nazis than Jews, you lunatic. Have some empathy for your own people instead of ass licking the Jews.

Euro-Trash

About 8 million European soldiers and 30 million civilians from allied countries died fighting the Nazis. Many more Christians were killed by the Nazis than Jews, you lunatic. Have some empathy for your own people instead of ass licking the Jews.

Where the Christians held in death camps and treated as slaves until they died or were killed, or where they fighting a war as soldiers. If the latter then it does not count does it, unlike the mass murders of Jews by the Germans and Soviets.

Euro-Trash

Where the Christians held in death camps and treated as slaves until they died or were killed, or where they fighting a war as soldiers. If the latter then it does not count does it, unlike the mass murders of Jews by the Germans and Soviets.

Yes.

"The genocidal policies of the Nazis resulted in the deaths of about as many Polish Gentiles as Polish Jews, thus making them co-victims in a Forgotten Holocaust. This Holocaust has been largely ignored because historians who have written on the subject of the Holocaust have chosen to interpret the tragedy in exclusivistic terms--namely, as the most tragic period in the history of the Jewish Diaspora. To them, the Holocaust was unique to the Jews, and they therefore have had little or nothing to say about the nine million Gentiles, including three million Poles, who also perished in the greatest tragedy the world has ever known. Little wonder that many people who experienced these events share the feeling of Nobel Laureate Czeslaw Milosz, who anxious when the meaning of the word Holocaust undergoes gradual modifications, so that the word begins to belong to the history of the Jews exclusively, as if among the victims there were not also millions of Poles, Russians, Ukrainians, and prisoners of other nationalities. -- Richard C. Lukas, preface to The Forgotten Holocaust: The Poles under German Occupation 1939-1944"

Ukrainians 5.5 - 7 million
Jews (of all countries) 6 million +
Russian POWs 3.3 million +
Russian Civilians 2 million +
Poles 3 million +
Yugoslavians 1.5 million +
Gypsies 200,000 - 500,000
Mentally/Physically Disabled 70,000- 250,000
Homosexuals Tens of thousands
Overlooked Millions Non-Jewish Victims of the Holocaust

No, but making bigoted comments about not being able to trust them, and calling them "Euro-Trash", is.
Comment related to trust are not ipso facto bigoted.

Calling them Euro-Trash?

Maybe.

C'est la vie.

Euro-Trash

Sit down, old man, and finish your dinner.

Euro-Trash

Where did Kondor say otherwise?

BTW, Jews were the only religious group that were practically exterminated

Euro-Trash

Hi Kondie...........I agree with much of what you said.........I think most European countries didn't give a stuff about the Palestinians up until recent times,and in fact were pleased they shifted the burden of their hatred of the Jews to Palestine......today,yes the Israelis in my opinion are playing a dangerous game not coming to the table(you will say they have already,by Nit and Yarhoo's comments only reinforce the real intentions of Israel) of a peace settlement...........This could and nearly was resolved in the past.If peace was achieved between Israel and the Palestinians both side would benefit in so many ways.....I have said on so many occasions that only the Jews and Palestinians can resolve this schism...and should do everything to bring this to a conclusion,as both peoples deserve this.............................but I wonder sometimes during this period with the potential of ISIS influencing Hamas and the obvious Israeli move to the Far Right Scum.......but I live in hope.

As for some Europeans.....a section of their populations still hate the Jews but this manifestation is not because they care about Palestine but in defence of their Guilt of the Slaughtering of Jews in the first place(as you say in living memory) but the same could be pointed at some Jews in their treatment of the Palestinians..........Not all but the world seems to be run by Mad people these days.....and Mad is Bad and Bad is Mad....steve

Last edited:

Euro-Trash

Yes.

"The genocidal policies of the Nazis resulted in the deaths of about as many Polish Gentiles as Polish Jews, thus making them co-victims in a Forgotten Holocaust. This Holocaust has been largely ignored because historians who have written on the subject of the Holocaust have chosen to interpret the tragedy in exclusivistic terms--namely, as the most tragic period in the history of the Jewish Diaspora. To them, the Holocaust was unique to the Jews, and they therefore have had little or nothing to say about the nine million Gentiles, including three million Poles, who also perished in the greatest tragedy the world has ever known. Little wonder that many people who experienced these events share the feeling of Nobel Laureate Czeslaw Milosz, who anxious when the meaning of the word Holocaust undergoes gradual modifications, so that the word begins to belong to the history of the Jews exclusively, as if among the victims there were not also millions of Poles, Russians, Ukrainians, and prisoners of other nationalities. -- Richard C. Lukas, preface to The Forgotten Holocaust: The Poles under German Occupation 1939-1944"

Poles 3 million +
Actually Monte over 9 Million Russians were slaughtered by the Nazis.steve

Euro-Trash

Not only,Cambodians,Canaanites,Moabites....and many others have been eliminated throughout history.Toastie.

Euro-Trash

Not only,Cambodians,Canaanites,Moabites....and many others have been eliminated throughout history.Toastie.

I'm talking about during the Holocaust

Euro-Trash

Are you Catholic by any chance Kondie ??? steve

Euro-Trash

Yes.

Poles 3 million +

And how many did your fellow muslims massace and murder not long after in India during another Islamic land theft episode. Was it 50 million or was it more

Comment related to trust are not ipso facto bigoted.

Calling them Euro-Trash?

Maybe.

C'est la vie.

Euro-trash is a common expression in Europe to denote Europeans that Americans call crack Whores and Trailer Park scum. So not in the least bigoted

Euro-Trash

Hi Kondie...........I agree with much of what you said.........I think most European countries didn't give a stuff about the Palestinians up until recent times,and in fact were pleased they shifted the burden of their hatred of the Jews to Palestine......today,yes the Israelis in my opinion are playing a dangerous game not coming to the table(you will say they have already,by Nit and Yarhoo's comments only reinforce the real intentions of Israel) of a peace settlement...........This could and nearly was resolved in the past.If peace was achieved between Israel and the Palestinians both side would benefit in so many ways.....I have said on so many occasions that only the Jews and Palestinians can resolve this schism...and should do everything to bring this to a conclusion,as both peoples deserve this.............................but I wonder sometimes during this period with the potential of ISIS influencing Hamas and the obvious Israeli move to the Far Right Scum.......but I live in hope.

As for some Europeans.....a section of their populations still hate the Jews but this manifestation is not because they care about Palestine but in defence of their Guilt of the Slaughtering of Jews in the first place(as you say in living memory) but the same could be pointed at some Jews in their treatment of the Palestinians..........Not all but the world seems to be run by Mad people these days.....and Mad is Bad and Bad is Mad....steve

Simple explanations are the best and in this case Jew Hatred in Europe has risen in line with Islamic immigration. The politicians are seeing the figures and are getting scared because the people are now asking questions, and demanding answers. The majority of Europeans are demanding a complete halt to Islamic immigration and deportation of those already here when found to be committing any crimes. They want the death penalty bringing back for terrorist related offences, and mosques closed down if found to have links to extremists, extremism and terrorism. Wont be long before this makes its way to Australia and the muslim there start to feel the pain.

Yes.

Poles 3 million +
Actually Monte over 9 Million Russians were slaughtered by the Nazis.steve

And over 70 million innocents mostly women and children have been murdered in the name of islam in the last century, or don't you want that to be known. Not in war but in muslim land thefts and colonisations, and they try to hide this by blaming it on the Jews.

I'm talking about during the Holocaust

If he wants to play those games then look at every Islamic nation and ask what happened to the original indigenous people. Then look to the Koran for the answer, the muslims imposed their religion on the land and gave the inhabitants the choice of death or conversion. The majority fought to the bitter end, then refused to convert and were murdered in their millions. Ask why it is still going on in parts of Africa and Europe today and why this POS is not making a song and dance about it ?

If he wants to play those games then look at every Islamic nation and ask what happened to the original indigenous people. Then look to the Koran for the answer, the muslims imposed their religion on the land and gave the inhabitants the choice of death or conversion. The majority fought to the bitter end, then refused to convert and were murdered in their millions. Ask why it is still going on in parts of Africa and Europe today and why this POS is not making a song and dance about it ?
That's pretty strange coming from someone who supports forcing people to recognize the Jewish State.

Yes.

Poles 3 million +

And how many did your fellow muslims massace and murder not long after in India during another Islamic land theft episode. Was it 50 million or was it more

As a percentage of population, many more Muslims than Hindus were killed. As usual, you are full of crap.

Forum List

Back