Ethics of being Unaffected?

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
Say you are under ethics investigation in business. That probably can happen all the time. They throw up some totally ineffective tasks as measures. Lets say they aren't even identified! You don't owe time of day to it. Where do you see any ethical concerns to finding any methods to not making their tests effectual, discernable, or intellectual, or meaningful? Unidentified parties are not reputable parties. That's not possible. Well, I think, if they make any of it visible to anyone else that's just their own libel. They copied snippets of bothering you to hand out slander however they felt like.

They won't contact you on anything effectual, specific, or positive. They'd wait 10 years to sort and ferret out anything deluded in their heads as a made up ethical concern. There's no reason to respect it at all. The more common sense you'd provide their choices the more they'll hurt themselves and others with it.

They came in with the views they want to be paid for their moral auditing and they leave with the same moral auditing having Never listened or been influenced by anything, especially, and the fair answer that is to double it, nobody knows any point to it.

What they seem to want to do, is draw others in. I make no socializing "No One is Here" and having never attempted any socializing to anyone a single time in all 5 years is going to be treated by anybody besides the unethical requisitions they started out with. They started with promises the police are concerned I participate, with promises this is all part of completely part of an orderly process of disengagement. They switched it on me to say participation was not a list of objectives in an orderly disengagement!

Business stops Dead where the Customer shows any losses. There is room for investigation where they assume that, Any Customer has Ever been in the process of gainful acquisition. The assumption that Any interest in a sale and not the salesman has ever taken place, and disdain for the sale exists in correlation with disdain for the salesman. No benchmarks ever take place. Again, they seem to allow ethics investigation because of the assumption of any specificity of any transaction. The strategy is to make you feel Affected by , "hysteria", the sort where the War of the Worlds plays on the radio or we yell Fire in the theatre, which is again going to harm themselves and others and society with no gain to anyone. The strategy is to find everything around you to feel Affected by what you do to make things Unaffected.

Well this is titled Ethics of being Unaffected specifically in the scenario. The only point to come up with is where the only task was listening, and that to their pictures of their ethical dilemmas, but they need to make this Larger than Life afterward! Three, four , then five people, identified with me the direction of my moral shortcomings before any of this task ever happened. No further personal liking or storyline to support it by me ever exists during the task, just total denials of a societal cancer and insanity. There isn't any choice or character discussion about people who don't know you, never talked to you, and put a task on you for moral shortcomings. That doesn't ethically exist. So the strategy is to make you feel Affected by your participation where you were purposefully making things Unaffected. Why would people need to be Affected of "Hysteria"? Hysteria is yelling fire in a theatre and general panic. Hysteria is the War of the Worlds radio broadcast and Hysteria is any yelling about never existing concerns or the sky is purple-green. There aren't ethical concerns to being Unaffected by the imposition this whole thing Originally put on me to feel affected by.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Well for whatever Nefarious purpose, the connection between personal emotions and business isn't established. If anyone judged any past business or future business on personal measures and not statistics, such as, top ranking, top scores, longest business, then none of the business goes through anyway. The whole moral question concerns using their Personally connecting forum to make links to Business which was continuing on the line of business. That investigation will not produce results against the original and totally preserved statistical and factual allocations which were only based on business as well as is objectively measured. As is reported unbiased for comment.

Last edited:
You wanna be a little more specific in what you are talking about? Seems you are miffed about some sort of ethics concern, but there is no way to know what you are talking about from your long list of words.

• Banned
I wouldn't put ten years of other people's blunders in a short list of words, either, BULLDOG. I thought we might deal with the hypothetical. Boil it down to other people assume your Best work and Guided ethics worked to "affect" other people and then they turn around thinking they can "affect" you for ten years.

Well there isn't anything more specific of any use to anybody at all, when you didn't choose the date, and you worked to great effect 3 years before and 3 years after somebody chose to think so, on any choice of topic they chose it to be on. Personality isn't any work product at all.

I don't accept or understand or condone moving from personally secure and working to instability, liability, name-calling, and the name-calling is always self justified. The moralist can spill his milk because he already decided there's problems to fix in this world.

Last edited:
  • Banned
So where is the side then or now or right now that let top performance, top #1 performance, accountable honorable mention, top professional conduct go unnoticed, and take away that everyone would do that.

Forum List

Back