Establishment Dems fuming, pile on "bullshit" Bernie; Say he's selfish & not a Democrat

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Democrats pile on Bernie Sanders over "bulls***" Donald Trump debate - CBS News

Share this around the nation folks. The Democrat establishment is openly fuming and calling Bernie "bullshit", selfish and "not a Democrat" now. The DNC is fuming that Bernie supporters won't just shut the fuck up and toe the line, open wide and accept Crooked Hillary.

Bernie voters....you hate the establishment. So do we. We kicked ours to the curb. Yall do the same.

The ESTABLISHMENT Dems and GOP are the same beast with different stripes.

And they're now showing it .....as the Democrats are openly mocking you and insulting your movement.

He was supposed to just show up, lay down for Hillary, then go away. That's why the establishment picked him, but I suppose he changed his mind and decided to run seriously... maybe.

Share this around the nation folks. The Democrat establishment is openly fuming and calling Bernie "bullshit", selfish and "not a Democrat" now. The DNC is fuming that Bernie supporters won't just shut the fuck up and toe the line, open wide and accept Crooked Hillary.

Bernie voters....you hate the establishment. So do we. We kicked ours to the curb. Yall do the same.

And they're now showing it .....as the Democrats are openly mocking you and insulting your movement.

Let me tell you something Bucs; as a conservative it did my heart well to send a 10 dollar check to Tim Canova in Florida, who is running in the Democratic primary against Debbie, Wasserman, (I know nothing, Nothing) Shultz. She is as useless of a politician, as tricky Mitch is, and watching her lose on election day would be worth the 10 bucks, lol.

By the way. That 10 bucks is exactly 10 bucks MORE than I have sent to the RNC this year, since the people they support have no balls! They have no balls, then they don't need any of my money to purchase jock-straps.

I have also sent a check for slightly more to Kelli Ward who is running against John Mcshame. Instead of sending money to the RNC where tricky Mitch can use my own money against me, I send a few bucks to people who I think will fight for us. A little more work to figure out who, but much more rewarding, especially when they win!!

They will piss off Bernie at their peril. :laugh:

Forum List

Back