The vote fraud in Austria is starting to spread to other areas

I'm not making any comments about this, except to say our party leadership have until Monday to decide to take this to the Verfassungsgerichtshof, the Constitutional Court. The Deputy Judge, Frau Irmgard Griss, should they do this, let's just say she owe's us an apology and she owe's us one.

Frau Griss ran in the first round of the Presidential Election as an Independent, she wanted to run for us the FPÖ, but was told that Norbert Hofer had already been picked as our candidate, she then went and had a sulk and ran as an Independent, she got 18.9% of the vote, some 810,000 votes in the first round.

Herr Hofer got 35.1% of the vote, some 1,500,000 votes, had Frau Griss not run and endorsed Norbert Hofer instead, we wouldn't even have had a second round, as her voters would have voted for him, giving him 53% of the vote.

So Frau Griss cost him the election in round one and in round two the filthy Marxists aka Antifa openly bragged on their Twitter page about "Operation Votecard" and that they were "helping" count the absentee ballots and they stated that they basically stole the election with the absentee ballots for the Green Commie POS Alexander Van der Bellen.

There are other things also, but I don't want to mention those things.

I add that Heinz Fischer is STILL President until July 8th.

Either way we intend to make Alexander Van der Bellen's name COMPLETE shit on EVERY level. A Twitter # is being prepared and also a massive poster campaign and also the new App which at least 3 million people should be getting.

Alexander Van der Bellen should have run for President of Estonia instead or maybe political office in Holland, that's where his heritage is.

I'm not making any comments about this, except to say our party leadership have until Monday to decide to take this to the Verfassungsgerichtshof, the Constitutional Court. The Deputy Judge, Frau Irmgard Griss, should they do this, let's just say she owe's us an apology and she owe's us one.

Frau Griss ran in the first round of the Presidential Election as an Independent, she wanted to run for us the FPÖ, but was told that Norbert Hofer had already been picked as our candidate, she then went and had a sulk and ran as an Independent, she got 18.9% of the vote, some 810,000 votes in the first round.

Herr Hofer got 35.1% of the vote, some 1,500,000 votes, had Frau Griss not run and endorsed Norbert Hofer instead, we wouldn't even have had a second round, as her voters would have voted for him, giving him 53% of the vote.

So Frau Griss cost him the election in round one and in round two the filthy Marxists aka Antifa openly bragged on their Twitter page about "Operation Votecard" and that they were "helping" count the absentee ballots and they stated that they basically stole the election with the absentee ballots for the Green Commie POS Alexander Van der Bellen.

Either way we intend to make Alexander Van der Bellen's name COMPLETE shit on EVERY level. A Twitter # is being prepared and also a massive poster campaign and also the new App which at least 3 million people should be getting.

Alexander Van der Bellen should have run for President of Estonia instead or maybe political office in Holland, that's where his heritage is.
Interesting. You think she will still be pissed at the FPO and rule in their favor which the evidence is saying they were cheated or rule in favor of the green party since the FPO told her they had a candidate?

Interesting. You think she will still be pissed at the FPO and rule in their favor which the evidence is saying they were cheated or rule in favor of the green party since the FPO told her they had a candidate?

This would be Frau Griss opportunity to make it up to us, we know she regrets now running as an Independent, we know she has said she regrets that.

Forum List

Back