ESPN’s Jemele Hill suspended from network for two weeks

Ahh man, why do these stories keep getting sent to the lesser used sports board?
These stories about the kneeling, and what's happenning now in the NFL transcends sports.
These stories belong on boards where it's about news, current events.
If a sports host is going to get political no reason a thread about it can’t be in politics or current events.

I figured the media section since it's media news. It;s not sports news

Well I am boycotting the Cowboys until they are over .500. If that never happens then I won't watch another game until 2018

Ahh man, why do these stories keep getting sent to the lesser used sports board?
These stories about the kneeling, and what's happenning now in the NFL transcends sports.
These stories belong on boards where it's about news, current events.
If a sports host is going to get political no reason a thread about it can’t be in politics or current events.

I figured the media section since it's media news. It;s not sports news
Oh well not anything I’m going to file a lawsuit over.

Doesn't she sound retarded? She already knows people are boycotting because players take a knee, now she wants people that take a knee to boycott..

Doesn't she sound retarded? She already knows people are boycotting because players take a knee, know she wants people that take a knee to boycott..

Retarded and Ugly, hate women like that

I think they told her ugly ass to stay off twitter because her last tweet was 12pm LOL

"ESPN's suspension of Jemele Hill is an outrage and should NOT go unanswered. ESPN and advertisers will hear from us!" - Crazy Al Sharpton

this is gonna be hilarious

"ESPN's suspension of Jemele Hill is an outrage and should NOT go unanswered. ESPN and advertisers will hear from us!" - Crazy Al Sharpton

this is gonna be hilarious

Another retarded ugly mutherfucker

Mod Note:

4 threads, on the same topic, in 4 different forums, merged and moved to Sports

This is news, and NOT just a sport story.

it is NEWS regarding SPORTS.

as such, it goes in SPORTS

I think in time you'll get the hang of things.
I think in time you'll get the hang of things.

I hope in time you do

"With Jemele Hill at the mike, it is no wonder ESPN ratings have "tanked," in fact, tanked so badly it is the talk of the industry!" - Trump

This is the insanity & stupid rhetoric America rebelled against in 2016. Thanks ESPN for your continued support for Trump 2020

Forum List

Back