ESPN Says There Should Be More Black Players IN MLB

So now the MLB is a racist organization.
bored.gif

bored.gif

Is that your interpretation?

Mine is that MLB needs to do a better job of marketing itself in the black community, it has lost out to the NFL and NBA. For MLB to continue to grow it has to be able to compete for the best athletes. I grew up playing baseball, it is still my favorite sport, but my kids don't play it or watch it . They prefer the NFL and NBA.

bored.gif

Mine is that MLB needs to do a better job of marketing itself in the black community, it has lost out to the NFL and NBA. For MLB to continue to grow it has to be able to compete for the best athletes. I grew up playing baseball, it is still my favorite sport, but my kids don't play it or watch it . They prefer the NFL and NBA.

I hated baseball when I was a kid, but now I love to watch it. Gonna take my boy to his first game at Fenway this summer.

bored.gif

I hated baseball when I was a kid, but now I love to watch it. Gonna take my boy to his first game at Fenway this summer.

I have season tickets to the Arizona Diamondbacks, I took my 5 year old grandson last year, he was more excited about seeing and eating all the food then about watching the game.

bored.gif

I love baseball played it as a kid.

I have season tickets to the Arizona Diamondbacks, I took my 5 year old grandson last year, he was more excited about seeing and eating all the food then about watching the game.

But he had a good time with Gramps?

Sounds about right for a 5 year old.

Forum List

Back