Classless liberals are classless.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Te-Boo! Jets' new backup booed at Yankee Stadium - Yahoo! Sports

The new backup quarterback for the Jets was booed at Yankee Stadium on Sunday night when he was shown on the giant video board - even though he was wearing a Yankees cap.

Damn, poor guy believes in god, led a shit team to the playoffs and still the liberals can't hide the hate for a man of faith.

but keep up the good work! you're making Philly phans seem like ok people. :thup: :thup:

Te-Boo! Jets' new backup booed at Yankee Stadium - Yahoo! Sports

The new backup quarterback for the Jets was booed at Yankee Stadium on Sunday night when he was shown on the giant video board - even though he was wearing a Yankees cap.

Damn, poor guy believes in god, led a shit team to the playoffs and still the liberals can't hide the hate for a man of faith.

but keep up the good work! you're making Philly phans seem like ok people. :thup: :thup:
libbs are the true enemy of freedom in America !! while we put up with their speech they want to silence ours !!

Tebow has a strong will to win, and that can be contagious. But if the truth be told, the defense got the "shit team" into the playoffs as much or more than Tebow did.

And are the fans booing Tebow because he is a Christian or because he isn't that great a qb?

Nah - Yankee fans aren't particularly political and to the extent they are they certainly aren't "liberal". They just hate Tebow and The Jets. They don't think he's worthy of wearing a Yankees cap.

I'm not even a Yankees fan and I can easily see their point. Lou Gehrig wore a Yankees cap. Babe Ruth wore a Yankees cap. Mickey Mantle wore a Yankees cap. Tim Tebow can just suck Jet green donkey balls and die for all anyone in Yankee Stadium cares.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Nah - Yankee fans aren't particularly political and to the extent they are they certainly aren't "liberal". They just hate Tebow and The Jets. They don't think he's worthy of wearing a Yankees cap.

I'm not even a Yankees fan and I can easily see their point. Lou Gehrig wore a Yankees cap. Babe Ruth wore a Yankees cap. Mickey Mantle wore a Yankees cap. Tim Tebow can just suck Jet green donkey balls and die for all anyone in Yankee Stadium cares.

You got it :clap2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back