Eric Holder Says Bill Barr Is Too Political to Be Attorney General

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
That’s turning the hypocrisy dial to 11.

My head hurts from the BS fumes.

upload_2019-12-12_18-17-11.gif

Eric Holder Says Bill Barr Is Too Political to Be Attorney General.

Yeah, when I heard what Holder said it made me wonder was he standing outside when he said or wrote that?

If so that lightening bolt should have nailed him for his hypocrisy!

They are all shitting their pants as their focus groups and polls and America is turning on them!

Hey DemTards

America Hates You!

Last edited:
You can't make this stuff up. Former A.G. Holder seems to be a star in democrat politics even though he claimed he was Hussein's "wing man". He was forced to resign when he was held in contempt by congress for refusing to submit records concerning the incredible fukup of "Op Fast/Furious".

"he is so evil this guy, i do hope he ends up in handcuffs" - Crazy Jason Chaffetz on Holder

Holder authorized the insane "Operation Fast and Furious" which shipped over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and lost track of them. At lest one of the weapons surfaced in the murder of a federal officer. Doesn't that make Holder an accessory to murder?

Holder authorized the insane "Operation Fast and Furious" which shipped over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and lost track of them. At lest one of the weapons surfaced in the murder of a federal officer. Doesn't that make Holder an accessory to murder?

Yes. He got paid very well for that shipment. Greed drives the Democrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean intentionally lost track of them!

Those same weapons were used in The Las Vegas Massacre.

Forum List

Back