New Kentucky Democrat governor pledges to sign order restoring voting rights to 100,000 felons

I think both violent and non violent felons should have full voting rights. Their vote should count too and their opinions I think are worth listening to too.

Everybody can learn something new from someone else, even if we think they are really awful violent people I truly think we can learn from everybody from all walks of life in this country.

I think both violent and non violent felons should have full voting rights. Their vote should count too and their opinions I think are worth listening to too.

Everybody can learn something new from someone else, even if we think they are really awful violent people I truly think we can learn from everybody from all walks of life in this country.

If I am not mistaken an American citizen does not give up his Constitutional right to Vote for committing a Felony. Only during the time they are incarcerated, or on probation and Parole!.

Once an offender has served their sentence, all rights should be restored.

I think anybody that has been born and raised in a democratic Runtown and got caught up because of your bad education they’re influencing of huge fatherless right should have a Mulligan in voting

Should convicted pedophiles also be eligible to work as kindergarten teachers if they've served their time?

Future Democrat voters.

article-2223626-15B34CE2000005DC-740_964x592.jpg

If I am not mistaken an American citizen does not give up his Constitutional right to Vote for committing a Felony. Only during the time they are incarcerated, or on probation and Parole!.

It varies from state to state. Voting is a states right issue.

I thought it was the Kentucky constitution that denied felons the right to vote. Anyone know??

If so the New Governor doesn't know his States constitution very well.

As a Kentuckian, I have no problem with this. There's been talk that it will apply to no-violent felons who have clean records since their release from prison.
Sooner or later libs will expand it to everyone includingchild rapists and murderers

Should convicted pedophiles also be eligible to work as kindergarten teachers if they've served their time?

Future Democrat voters.

article-2223626-15B34CE2000005DC-740_964x592.jpg

Pedos are good enough to be democrat representatives, why not educators?

What you are describing is discrimination. Having pedos in schools can only boost diversity, just like drag queen story hours at the library this is a good thing.

Forum List

Back