Eric Holder considering 2020 run

Holder and his "Fast and Furious" .... Holder belongs in jail.....that's where he belongs!

what a criminal what scum!

My God! it doesn't get worse than Holder! :mad-61:

The first and only Cabinet member in the history of our nation, held in contempt of Congress.

IMHO:

1. Some Democrats would be thrilled if Mr. Holder were to be their nominee for president in 2020.

2. Most Democrats probably (most respectfully) feel that perhaps the American electorate is not yet ready for another male president of Mr. Holder's ethnicity.

3. Most Democrats feel that it's time for a woman president (Secretary Clinton or Senator Warren or Senator Harris).

4. And many Democrats hope that a Hispanic person will be nominated for president or at least vice president.

5. Two things for sure: (1) The fight for the Democratic nomination is going to be a lot of fun. (2) Mr. Holder's chances of securing that honor are probably very slim.

6. The Democrats need a really attractive and relatively young person to put up against President Trump/Pence. (I think that some Democrats privately feel that it would harder to beat Mr. Pence than Mr. Trump.)

IMHO:

1. Some Democrats would be thrilled if Mr. Holder were to be their nominee for president in 2020.

2. Most Democrats probably (most respectfully) feel that perhaps the American electorate is not yet ready for another male president of Mr. Holder's ethnicity.

3. Most Democrats feel that it's time for a woman president (Secretary Clinton or Senator Warren or Senator Harris).

4. And many Democrats hope that a Hispanic person will be nominated for president or at least vice president.

5. Two things for sure: (1) The fight for the Democratic nomination is going to be a lot of fun. (2) Mr. Holder's chances of securing that honor are probably very slim.

6. The Democrats need a really attractive and relatively young person to put up against President Trump/Pence. (I think that some Democrats privately feel that it would harder to beat Mr. Pence than Mr. Trump.)

Slim? It's damn near anorexic!

As stated just now on Chris Hayes. Rachel asked him just a few weeks back, and he didn't answer definitively.
He and Pocohantes on the same ticket = landslide for Trump

You're presuming Trump will still be in office.
That's a great topic to masturbate to for the next 7 years..."he'll be impeached any day! Any day now! Yes right there! Me too! I'm..."

"I'm..." Strange. You're strange.

I don't expect it to happen soon. There are still two years, and the fact that his personal attorney is facing criminal charges apparently doesn't make you no never mind. That's okay, you're cuter with your head in the sand.

As stated just now on Chris Hayes. Rachel asked him just a few weeks back, and he didn't answer definitively.

That's a great topic to masturbate to for the next 7 years..."he'll be impeached any day! Any day now! Yes right there! Me too! I'm..."

I don't expect it to happen soon. There are still two years, and the fact that his personal attorney is facing criminal charges apparently doesn't make you no never mind. That's okay, you're cuter with your head in the sand.

Really? What are those criminal charges that you have created in your fantasy?

You don't know that his attorney is facing criminal charges?

Seriously?

You don't know that his attorney is facing criminal charges?

Seriously?

What are the charges, dumbass?

IMHO:

Ha ha ha! Do you guys ever have anything but identity politics?! "it's time for a woman, but no maybe Hispanic, but no Holder won't get it cause he's black, but no maybe somebody who's young". Ya gotta love it!

Not even a peep about a person's qualifications, competence, education, experience, and policies. Almost as if non of it matters.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

It's time for Democratic fantasy Island!

Look boss! Ze impeachment plane!

b41f8fd2c4a96f356386deab6bed3b93.jpg

image.jpg

Forum List

Back