Eric Holder considering 2020 run

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
As stated just now on Chris Hayes. Rachel asked him just a few weeks back, and he didn't answer definitively.

I can just see the opponents campaign ads now. They could have a field day.

Naw, man. They'll be set back on their heels, especially if they are currently in office. Oh, so much joy to look forward to.

I suppose it's too much to expect that Trump be running for reelection. Then my joy would be complete.

Naw, man. They'll be set back on their heels, especially if they are currently in office. Oh, so much joy to look forward to.

I suppose it's too much to expect that Trump be running for reelection. Then my joy would be complete.

Holder's a prick with a seriously malevolent history. Please run him.

Trump has already announced.

You have a short memory as to why he left the White House?

The 5 Biggest Controversies of Eric Holder's Term

They pale in comparison to the current occupant of the Oval. Of course, he likely won't still be there by 2020.

You have a short memory as to why he left the White House?

The 5 Biggest Controversies of Eric Holder's Term

They pale in comparison to the current occupant of the Oval. Of course, he likely won't still be there by 2020.

Bull. Please tell me how Donald Trump can be attributed to putting 1,961 firearms into the hands of Mexican drug cartel members, many of those weapons being military-style "assault weapons"? Then tell me how Donald Trump has been responsible for a couple hundred murders, including two Americans.

What the hell are you people using for brains these days?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back