CIC Bone Spur: ON TAX DAY Requests Extension to File 2017 Taxes! ?? IT Feels it will prove crimes?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
For decades, presidents have publicly released their tax returns each year — an act of transparency and a way to connect and commiserate with Americans on Tax Day.

On Tuesday, President Trump did not even file his taxes.

White House officials said Mr. Trump, who has steadfastly refused to make any of his previous tax returns public, requested a six-month extension because of the complexity of preparing his 2017 returns. He plans to file by mid-October, officials said.

The announcement came on a day that the president and his allies used to remind people about Mr. Trump’s sweeping tax cuts that will lead to savings for many people when the next Tax Day rolls around in April 2019.
Trump Requests Extension to File 2017 Taxes

========
:dunno:
FFS! Mueller has the Great Douche Tax information already. Does the Dooosh feel he's going
stop the Mueller investigation before it runs out? Does the 2017 Return show bigger collusions with Russians?
I would really think so, way more than 2016. At some point in the future, we will all require people
running for president must open their books and taxes fully.
Some states passed laws requiring them to provide some tax returns to be on their state ballot. As I recall.

Fyi:
April 17 is the deadline for most taxpayers to file an extension and to pay taxes owed to avoid penalty and interest charges. If you file for an extension, your return is due October 15, 2018. Special rules may apply if you're in the military or live
Extension of Time To File Your Tax Return | Internal Revenue Service

Hmm? The Great Douche is CIC (sad), does it get to claim military benefits here?

Last edited:
  • Banned
DOPers still defend not providing access to Douche Tax returns.
For the most Honest man in the world. Who lies about everythang.
I read your fears clearly!

• Banned
Double check but Hmm?

BREAKING: The IRS extends tax-filing deadline for all filers to midnight Wednesday, April 18, due to glitch with agency's website.

Forum List

Back