Eric Holder considering 2020 run

The Democratic Party would need to be willing to discuss policy and they are not there yet. It's like watching Trey Gowdy. Gowdy is a former prosecutor. This is not a mind set that will be at ease with a whole lot of political drivel.

You guys really don't know what makes Democrats tick, do you.

I'm familiar with their tics.

I don't see Eric Holder winning.

True, he couldn't win but it would be GREAT having him campaigning and seeing him in debates! It would be so easy to paint all Democrats as being just like him!

No. He would have to discuss policy and the Democratic Party is not ready for that.

True, he couldn't win but it would be GREAT having him campaigning and seeing him in debates! It would be so easy to paint all Democrats as being just like him!

No. He would have to discuss policy and the Democratic Party is not ready for that.

Since when.

Since when.

For about the past 8 years.

Since when.

Uh-huh.

Tell me more. Sounds like a knee-jerk negativity post.

Holder would actually lose to Trump if the election were today.

The dem party has drop the old Obama-Clinton progs.

Dare we hope that Keith Ellison, Eric Holder and Hillary Clinton ALL get into the Democrat Primary?

Since when.

Uh-huh.

Tell me more. Sounds like a knee-jerk negativity post.

Have it your way. Do nothing but run on I hate Trump and throw your little blue pom poms in the air.

Last edited:

Since when.

Oh they have policies but unfortunately, they're the same tired old policies they've always been pushing. This quick screen-grab from the Democrat Party's website I just took sums it all up: Women, Muslims, and Hispanics.

:laughing0301:

Democrats.org

democrats.jpg

Hello? It sure got quiet in here.

Where did everyone go?

:icon_sjung:

Holder and his "Fast and Furious" .... Holder belongs in jail.....that's where he belongs!

what a criminal what scum!

My God! it doesn't get worse than Holder! :mad-61:

Maybe he'll pick this guy as his running mate...

Holder/Weiner 2020

Anthony-Weiner-640x480.jpg

Forum List

Back