Eric Holder calls Americans opposed to Obama Racist

Holder says he cannot look into people's hearts, but then says opposition to Obama is racist.
This is the same man who says "Only White People Can Commit “Hate Crimes”
Holder himself is a dictionary definition of a racist.
Eric Holder, Hate Crimes and Double Standards
Eric Holder, Hate Crimes and Double Standards | FrontPage Magazine
or
Eric Holder?s Mob Violence View ? Only White People Can Commit ?Hate Crimes?, Especially in South Carolina | The Last Refuge
or
Articles: Eric Holder, 'Hate Crimes,' and 'His People'

Most folk dislike the community organizer because he is as red as they come..

They despise holder because hes the racist.

It is unlikely that racism will ever be totally removed from society. Diminished of course eliminated ,never . Just look at Italians and the Irish. They still drink in different Pubs.

What is telling however about the current administration is the extent to which they hide behind ethnicity to escape scrutiny,then whine about how hard they have it. If you want to look at hard ,look at Abe Lincolns presidency.

They obviously think the American people are too stupid to see past this ruse

They know their huge base of low info idiots are stupid and don't care what the rest of us racist folks think, which their idiots also swallow.

Some oppose Obama because of Race some havent...NEWSFLASH!

OUTRAGE!

Yeah. There might be 1% who are opposed to Obama because of his race. The other 99% are opposed to him because he is a gross incompetent bumbler whose policies have literally brought death, destruction and bankruptcy to millions.
Show me the white man who supports amnesty, high taxation, government giveaways, a weak vacillating foreign policy and I'll show you someone even more hated than Obama. The truth is his race has helped him far more than it has hurt him. The press would never have been this passive with a white president.

The extent to which Obama has used his ethnicity to shield himself from criticism will make Hillary's bid for the Oval Office that more difficult. Hiding behind sexism instead of racism wont provide near the cover that it offered Obama

OUTRAGE!

Yeah. There might be 1% who are opposed to Obama because of his race. The other 99% are opposed to him because he is a gross incompetent bumbler whose policies have literally brought death, destruction and bankruptcy to millions.
Show me the white man who supports amnesty, high taxation, government giveaways, a weak vacillating foreign policy and I'll show you someone even more hated than Obama. The truth is his race has helped him far more than it has hurt him. The press would never have been this passive with a white president.

Yeah well besides your awful polling of 99% to 1% you just admitted that what Holder said was true. I hope the republicans will listen to your explanation before including you in the two minutes of hate too :lol:

OUTRAGE!

Any dislike for Obama is rooted in the same dislike for Bush and Clinton: partisanship and difference in policy philosophy. Are there yahoos who waive their sheets and hate that we have a black president? Yes but they pale in comparison to the prevalence of the race card in use among Lefties who use that so they don't have to debate on substance. I hope those Lefties are getting rewards points for as much as they are using that card.

OUTRAGE!

Any dislike for Obama is rooted in the same dislike for Bush and Clinton: partisanship and difference in policy philosophy. Are there yahoos who waive their sheets and hate that we have a black president? Yes but they pale in comparison to the prevalence of the race card in use among Lefties who use that so they don't have to debate on substance. I hope those Lefties are getting rewards points for as much as they are using that card.

All you have to say is Holder is right but I'm going to get mad like he's not even tho I agree with him

Forum List

Back