Eric Holder calls Americans opposed to Obama Racist

Thank you Captain Obvious.

Racial hatred is alive a well in the US.

Sure, It is mostly black on white. Look at the knock out game.

Look at the hatred of Obama; no 9/11, no cities under water, no wars of choice. Yet, some say Bush was a better President.

No joke.

It's totally not like he's ...

• increased the federal deficit to almost four trillion
  • had the IRS snoop on private citizens solely because of the political parties with which they identify
  • not kept his promise to close Guantanamo
  • done nothing to stop the birth of the Muslim caliphate
  • done nothing to curtail the rebirth of the USSR
  • watched inflation levels climb to their highest since the Carter presidency
  • done nothing to decrease American dependence on foreign oil (like approving the pipeline)
  • lied to cover up a scandal in Libya in which six Americans died
  • jeopardized our relationship with our biggest Middle Eastern ally in Israel, and
  • negotiated with terrorists, and actually released six of the entire world's MOST-WANTED terrorists in the process

... or anything!!!!!!!

Last edited:
1) 99.9% of blacks did not vote for Obama - Bill Clinton overwhelmingly won the black vote and I believe he is white. Why did they vote for Bill Clinton?

2) "The number of white Democratic voters who said that race influenced their choice on Tuesday was among the highest recorded in voter surveys in the Clinton-Obama nomination fight. Two in 10 white West Virginia voters said that race was an important factor in their vote, and more than 8 in 10 of them backed Mrs. Clinton, according to surveys of voters leaving the polls."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/14/us/politics/14dems.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Now, can you provide any real numbers to support your claim or are you going to continue to make shit up?

Try and pay attention you ignorant blow hard. I said 99.9% of the blacks THAT VOTED FOR OBAMA, voted for him because of the color of his skin.

HOLY SHIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The funny thing is it is probably more like 100%, but I gave them the .01 in order to be slightly fair. I mean there had a to be one or two blacks that voted for obama for other reasons than something as superficial and as racist as the color of his skin.

I am still waiting for the moop to give me his list.

Actually many voted for him because the bought his lies in both elections.

Well, I happen to think most blacks voted for him, cause of the color of his skin.

I mean I am still waiting for all of the reasons and what he did or accomplish that made them think he was qualified.

Is it just because of what he said? Well, I wish one of them would specifically say what he said that convinced him that he was qualified to be president.

Thank you Captain Obvious.

Racial hatred is alive a well in the US.

Look at the hatred of Obama; no 9/11, no cities under water, no wars of choice. Yet, some say Bush was a better President.

On some issues, I believe Obama has been the better president.
-Solar, wind energy, check
-Getting space-x to do it for less, check.
-For growing the economy, check.

Now we could have better jobs and more investment. I'll say that Obama so far is about even with Bush. I'll never forgive him for canceling moon to mars.

Now we could have better jobs and more investment. I'll say that Obama so far is about even with Bush. I'll never forgive him for canceling moon to mars.

Here is where this economy has grown. Time for you to grow. Up.

employ.png

Here is where this economy has grown. Time for you to grow. Up.

employ.png

So much for Obama being anti-oil. Oil man Obama!!!! Bush didn't do half of this.

Some of the opposition is rooted in racism.

Some is not.

That's not news - that's just reality.

A lot more people voted for him, simply because he is black. That too, is racism.

Of course, in the liberal little world of hippy vocabulary, that is "reverse racism."

Wow you dropped the OP in 1 post. Thats gotta be a record :lol: You didnt refute it or give a rebuttal you just folded like a cheese omelet

Try and pay attention you ignorant blow hard. I said 99.9% of the blacks THAT VOTED FOR OBAMA, voted for him because of the color of his skin.

HOLY SHIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The funny thing is it is probably more like 100%, but I gave them the .01 in order to be slightly fair. I mean there had a to be one or two blacks that voted for obama for other reasons than something as superficial and as racist as the color of his skin.

I am still waiting for the moop to give me his list.

Actually many voted for him because the bought his lies in both elections.

Well, I happen to think most blacks voted for him, cause of the color of his skin.

I mean I am still waiting for all of the reasons and what he did or accomplish that made them think he was qualified.

Is it just because of what he said? Well, I wish one of them would specifically say what he said that convinced him that he was qualified to be president.

You're free to think whatever you want to.

The numbers don't back it up.

Of those who admitted race was a factor in their decision (in West Virginia) 80% voted for the white candidate.

If skin color was the predominant factor among black voters, why did Jesse Jackson fare much worse among black voters in 1984?

Can you provide any evidence to support your claim?

We all know racism exists. We know there are white people who are prejudiced against black people and black people who are prejudiced against white people.
Trying to pull something out of your ass to claim one is more pervasive is pure bullshit. Now, if you want to provide some real evidence, with real, verifiable numbers, we can discuss it. But if you expect folks to just swallow whatever bullshit you fling out without question - and get your panties in a snit when folks ask for some verification, you can just get over it.

Last edited:

how is that racism and not partisanship?

perhaps thou doth protest too much

Good point - hyper-partisanship (imho) accounts for an awful lot of the irrational positions taken on both sides of the aisle.

Clinton and Obama got about the same percentage of blacks who voted however way more blacks voted for Obama. And I understand why.

But playing the race card every five minutes is only hurting future black presidents. No one wants a whining race card playing president.

A lot more?

Can you please show the numbers on that claim?

99.9% of all blacks that voted for him. Well, if it was not because he was black, then what were the reasons?

Are you busy making that long list on why you voted for him .....twice?

I am still waiting for it. If you refuse to provide me with one, then I will assume that you too are a patronizing racist.

I am still laughing out loud at liberals who think patronizing blacks is not racist.

1) 99.9% of blacks did not vote for Obama - Bill Clinton overwhelmingly won the black vote and I believe he is white. Why did they vote for Bill Clinton?

2) "The number of white Democratic voters who said that race influenced their choice on Tuesday was among the highest recorded in voter surveys in the Clinton-Obama nomination fight. Two in 10 white West Virginia voters said that race was an important factor in their vote, and more than 8 in 10 of them backed Mrs. Clinton, according to surveys of voters leaving the polls."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/14/us/politics/14dems.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Now, can you provide any real numbers to support your claim or are you going to continue to make shit up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you seen an Attorney general go out and stir up hatred like this?

this whole administration is a disgrace

Oh and did you hear he sent someone out to investigate a frikken float in a Parade?

Is this what you voted for?

Funny, how you claim you are not a liberal.

I have never seen you criticize anything. In fact, you are here saying how great he is.

No 911? Really? Oh right, you are one of morons on the left, who actually think the war on terror was a bumper sticker, or it was limited to one person and one group.

Here are some of things the liar in chief is guilty of, since you will not acknowledge anything. Like the deranged liberal you are.

Carried out military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval

Has an administration full of lobbyists, after promising he wouldn’t have any.

Lied about letting people keep their health insurance

Before Obamacare was passed, Obama said:

“No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people… If you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what.”

Also before Obamacare was passed, Obama said:

“Here is a guarantee that I’ve made. If you have insurance that you like, then you will be able to keep that insurance.”

However, after Obamacare was passed, the Congressional Budget Office said that the law would cause seven million people to lose their employer provided insurance.

After Obamacare was passed, 1199SEIU United Healthcare Workers East announced that it would drop health insurance for the children of more than 30,000 low-wage home attendants. Mitra Behroozi, executive director of benefit and pension funds for 1199SEIU stated

“… new federal health-care reform legislation requires plans with dependent coverage to expand that coverage up to age 26… meeting this new requirement would be financially impossible.”

Also, after Obamacare was passed, the Franciscan University of Steubenville dropped its coverage in response to the law.

Universal Orlando dropped its coverage for part time employees in response to Obamacare.

In addition, after Obamacare was passed, Forbes reported

“The House Ways and Means Committee has released a new report that sheds light onto how Obamacare incentivizes companies to dump their workers onto the new law’s subsidized exchanges.”

Also after Obamacare was passed, MSN reported

“The Affordable Care Act mandate most commonly known as Obamacare has some tight stipulations that, CNN says, are forcing health care companies to rip up most of their current plans and draft new ones that comply. According to a University of Chicago study, just about half of the individual health care plans currently on the market won’t cut it once key provisions of the Affordable Care Act kick in next year.”

Furthermore, it was reported that Obamacare would cause 58,000 Aetna and UnitedHealth Group customers in California to lose their insurance.

In response to Obamacare, some employers have dropped coverage for their employees’ spouses. In August 2013, it was reported that UPS had announced that it would be dropping 15,000 spouses of its employees from its health insurance, and that it had cited Obamacare as the reason it was doing this.

The chain of Wegmans supermarkets cancelled the policies of its part time employees in response to Obamacare.

In July 2013, leaders of the Teamsters, UFCW, and UNITE-HERE sent a letter to Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi which said that Obamacare

“will shatter not only our hard-earned health benefits… these restrictions will make non-profit plans like ours unsustainable… we can no longer stand silent in the face of elements of the Affordable Care Act that will destroy the very health and wellbeing of our members along with millions of other hardworking Americans”

In August 2013, it was reported that 106,000 New Jersey citizens would lose their health insurance because of Obamacare.

In September 2013, IBM announced that it would be switching 110,000 of its retirees from their current IBM-provided health insurance to the Obamacare exchanges.

In September 2013, Trader Joe’s announced that, in response to Obamacare, it would stop providing insurance to its part time employees.

In October 2013, it was reported that at least 146,000 people in Michigan would be losing their insurance because of Obamacare.

In October 2013, it was reported that Florida Blue would be dropping 300,000 customers because of Obamacare.

In October 2013, it was reported that 491,977 individual insurance plans in California would be canceled because of Obamacare.

In October 2013, it was reported that, in response to Obamacare, Home Depot would stop providing insurance to its part time employees.

In October 2013, it was reported that Obamacare was forcing CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield to cancel the insurance of 76,000 people in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., because their policies did not meet the minimum requirements of Obamacare.

In October 2013, it was reported that hundreds of thousands of people in Washington state would be losing their insurance because of Obamacare.

In November 2013, it was reported that nearly nearly 250,000 people in Colorado would lose their insurance because of Obamacare.

In January 2014, it was reported that, in response to Obamacare, Target was planning to stop offering insurance to its part time employees.

4) Lied about the cost of Obamacare

Before Obamacare was passed, Obama promised

“I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits – either now or in the future. I will not sign it if it adds one dime to the deficit, now or in the future, period. And to prove that I’m serious, there will be a provision in this plan that requires us to come forward with more spending cuts if the savings we promised don’t materialize.”

However, after Obama signed it, the Washington Post reported that it would add more than $340 billion to the budget deficit over the next decade.

In March 2012, the Congressional Budget Office said that over the next decade, Obamacare would cost twice as much as what Obama had promised.

In May 2013, it was reported that Obamacare’s program for high risk patients was more expensive than what Obama had promised.

10 Broken Obamacare Promises

Peach, you are a hypocrite. Real simple.

Let me know if you want me to list the terror attacks on this country since Obama. Not including Nidal Hassan, since our beloved government refused to call it a terror attack.

It was "work place violence."

Thank God he didn't think to remind folks about all those mysterious shovel-ready jobs, that Gitmo would be closed within a year, and all bills would be posted on line for 5 (?) days before votes would be taken.

It is unlikely that racism will ever be totally removed from society. Diminished of course eliminated ,never . Just look at Italians and the Irish. They still drink in different Pubs.

What is telling however about the current administration is the extent to which they hide behind ethnicity to escape scrutiny,then whine about how hard they have it. If you want to look at hard ,look at Abe Lincolns presidency.

They obviously think the American people are too stupid to see past this ruse

This administration was suppose to be the "UNITER"

are you all feeling united yet?

they've called US everything in book, from domestic terrorist, blackmailers, haters of the poor, racist, dumped on a woman candidate for Vice President of our country, etc

Last edited:
It is unlikely that racism will ever be totally removed from society. Diminished of course eliminated ,never . Just look at Italians and the Irish. They still drink in different Pubs.

What is telling however about the current administration is the extent to which they hide behind ethnicity to escape scrutiny,then whine about how hard they have it. If you want to look at hard ,look at Abe Lincolns presidency.

They obviously think the American people are too stupid to see past this ruse

And maybe at some point, the vocal minority of racists will shut up and stop providing cover.

Some oppose Obama because of Race some havent...NEWSFLASH!

OUTRAGE!

Yeah. There might be 1% who are opposed to Obama because of his race. The other 99% are opposed to him because he is a gross incompetent bumbler whose policies have literally brought death, destruction and bankruptcy to millions.
Show me the white man who supports amnesty, high taxation, government giveaways, a weak vacillating foreign policy and I'll show you someone even more hated than Obama. The truth is his race has helped him far more than it has hurt him. The press would never have been this passive with a white president.

Forum List

Back