Eric Holder calls Americans opposed to Obama Racist

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

He says he cannot look into people's hearts, but then says opposition to Obama is racist among republicans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the opposition is rooted in racism.

Some is not.

That's not news - that's just reality.

A lot more people voted for him, simply because he is black. That too, is racism.

Of course, in the liberal little world of hippy vocabulary, that is "reverse racism."

Funny, I always thought the opposite of racism is NO racism.

If you did not vote for him for the color of his skin or simply because he was a democrat, why don't you give us all of the vast accomplishments he had prior to being elected president. He has no writings or rulings of ANY significance. None.

Give all us the the list of reasons you felt he was qualified to be president. I will be waiting for the list.

LOL, at the left thinking patronizing blacks is not racism. Oh, the ignorance.

Last edited:
A lot more people voted for him, simply because he is black. That too, is racism.
A lot more?

Can you please show the numbers on that claim?

99.9% of all blacks that voted for him. Well, if it was not because he was black, then what were the reasons?

Are you busy making that long list on why you voted for him .....twice?

I am still waiting for it. If you refuse to provide me with one, then I will assume that you too are a patronizing racist.

I am still laughing out loud at liberals who think patronizing blacks is not racist.

A lot more?

99.9% of all blacks that voted for him. Well, if it was not because he was black, then what were the reasons?

I am still waiting for it. If you refuse to provide me with one, then I will assume that you too are a patronizing racist.

I am still laughing out loud at liberals who think patronizing blacks is not racist.

1) 99.9% of blacks did not vote for Obama - Bill Clinton overwhelmingly won the black vote and I believe he is white. Why did they vote for Bill Clinton?

2) "The number of white Democratic voters who said that race influenced their choice on Tuesday was among the highest recorded in voter surveys in the Clinton-Obama nomination fight. Two in 10 white West Virginia voters said that race was an important factor in their vote, and more than 8 in 10 of them backed Mrs. Clinton, according to surveys of voters leaving the polls."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/14/us/politics/14dems.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Now, can you provide any real numbers to support your claim or are you going to continue to make shit up?

Thank you Captain Obvious.

Racial hatred is alive a well in the US.

A lot more?

1) 99.9% of blacks did not vote for Obama - Bill Clinton overwhelmingly won the black vote and I believe he is white. Why did they vote for Bill Clinton?

2) "The number of white Democratic voters who said that race influenced their choice on Tuesday was among the highest recorded in voter surveys in the Clinton-Obama nomination fight. Two in 10 white West Virginia voters said that race was an important factor in their vote, and more than 8 in 10 of them backed Mrs. Clinton, according to surveys of voters leaving the polls."

Now, can you provide any real numbers to support your claim or are you going to continue to make shit up?

Try and pay attention you ignorant blow hard. I said 99.9% of the blacks THAT VOTED FOR OBAMA, voted for him because of the color of his skin.

HOLY SHIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The funny thing is it is probably more like 100%, but I gave them the .01 in order to be slightly fair. I mean there had a to be one or two blacks that voted for obama for other reasons than something as superficial and as racist as the color of his skin.

I am still waiting for the moop to give me his list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JJLLfTR8I

Try and pay attention you ignorant blow hard. I said 99.9% of the blacks THAT VOTED FOR OBAMA, voted for him because of the color of his skin.

The funny thing it is probably more like 100%, but I gave them the .01 in order to be slightly fair. I mean there had a to be one or two blacks that voted for obama, did it because they had other reasons than something as superficial and as racist as the color of his skin.

I see - you are going to continue to make shit up.

You just shifted from one unsupported claim to another.

Got those numbers yet dipshit?

There are some who oppose Obama simply because he's black there are also some who support him simply because he is black don't you think supporting someone simply because of their race is just as much a form of racism as opposing someone because of it?

Thank you Captain Obvious.

Racial hatred is alive a well in the US.

Sure, It is mostly black on white. Look at the knock out game.

Look at the hatred of Obama; no 9/11, no cities under water, no wars of choice. Yet, some say Bush was a better President.

Funny, how you claim you are not a liberal.

I have never seen you criticize anything. In fact, you are here saying how great he is.

No 911? Really? Oh right, you are one of morons on the left, who actually think the war on terror was a bumper sticker, or it was limited to one person and one group.

Here are some of things the liar in chief is guilty of, since you will not acknowledge anything. Like the deranged liberal you are.

Carried out military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval

Has an administration full of lobbyists, after promising he wouldn’t have any.

Lied about letting people keep their health insurance

Before Obamacare was passed, Obama said:

“No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people… If you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what.”

Also before Obamacare was passed, Obama said:

“Here is a guarantee that I’ve made. If you have insurance that you like, then you will be able to keep that insurance.”

However, after Obamacare was passed, the Congressional Budget Office said that the law would cause seven million people to lose their employer provided insurance.

After Obamacare was passed, 1199SEIU United Healthcare Workers East announced that it would drop health insurance for the children of more than 30,000 low-wage home attendants. Mitra Behroozi, executive director of benefit and pension funds for 1199SEIU stated

“… new federal health-care reform legislation requires plans with dependent coverage to expand that coverage up to age 26… meeting this new requirement would be financially impossible.”

Also, after Obamacare was passed, the Franciscan University of Steubenville dropped its coverage in response to the law.

Universal Orlando dropped its coverage for part time employees in response to Obamacare.

In addition, after Obamacare was passed, Forbes reported

“The House Ways and Means Committee has released a new report that sheds light onto how Obamacare incentivizes companies to dump their workers onto the new law’s subsidized exchanges.”

Also after Obamacare was passed, MSN reported

“The Affordable Care Act mandate most commonly known as Obamacare has some tight stipulations that, CNN says, are forcing health care companies to rip up most of their current plans and draft new ones that comply. According to a University of Chicago study, just about half of the individual health care plans currently on the market won’t cut it once key provisions of the Affordable Care Act kick in next year.”

Furthermore, it was reported that Obamacare would cause 58,000 Aetna and UnitedHealth Group customers in California to lose their insurance.

In response to Obamacare, some employers have dropped coverage for their employees’ spouses. In August 2013, it was reported that UPS had announced that it would be dropping 15,000 spouses of its employees from its health insurance, and that it had cited Obamacare as the reason it was doing this.

The chain of Wegmans supermarkets cancelled the policies of its part time employees in response to Obamacare.

In July 2013, leaders of the Teamsters, UFCW, and UNITE-HERE sent a letter to Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi which said that Obamacare

“will shatter not only our hard-earned health benefits… these restrictions will make non-profit plans like ours unsustainable… we can no longer stand silent in the face of elements of the Affordable Care Act that will destroy the very health and wellbeing of our members along with millions of other hardworking Americans”

In August 2013, it was reported that 106,000 New Jersey citizens would lose their health insurance because of Obamacare.

In September 2013, IBM announced that it would be switching 110,000 of its retirees from their current IBM-provided health insurance to the Obamacare exchanges.

In September 2013, Trader Joe’s announced that, in response to Obamacare, it would stop providing insurance to its part time employees.

In October 2013, it was reported that at least 146,000 people in Michigan would be losing their insurance because of Obamacare.

In October 2013, it was reported that Florida Blue would be dropping 300,000 customers because of Obamacare.

In October 2013, it was reported that 491,977 individual insurance plans in California would be canceled because of Obamacare.

In October 2013, it was reported that, in response to Obamacare, Home Depot would stop providing insurance to its part time employees.

In October 2013, it was reported that Obamacare was forcing CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield to cancel the insurance of 76,000 people in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., because their policies did not meet the minimum requirements of Obamacare.

In October 2013, it was reported that hundreds of thousands of people in Washington state would be losing their insurance because of Obamacare.

In November 2013, it was reported that nearly nearly 250,000 people in Colorado would lose their insurance because of Obamacare.

In January 2014, it was reported that, in response to Obamacare, Target was planning to stop offering insurance to its part time employees.

4) Lied about the cost of Obamacare

Before Obamacare was passed, Obama promised

“I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits – either now or in the future. I will not sign it if it adds one dime to the deficit, now or in the future, period. And to prove that I’m serious, there will be a provision in this plan that requires us to come forward with more spending cuts if the savings we promised don’t materialize.”

However, after Obama signed it, the Washington Post reported that it would add more than $340 billion to the budget deficit over the next decade.

In March 2012, the Congressional Budget Office said that over the next decade, Obamacare would cost twice as much as what Obama had promised.

In May 2013, it was reported that Obamacare’s program for high risk patients was more expensive than what Obama had promised.

10 Broken Obamacare Promises

Peach, you are a hypocrite. Real simple.

Let me know if you want me to list the terror attacks on this country since Obama. Not including Nidal Hassan, since our beloved government refused to call it a terror attack.

It was "work place violence."

Last edited:
You all see Peach, blame Bush for the Katrina disaster. Even though it was the black democratic mayor who had failed to be prepared for a hurricane. How he did not use tax dollars to fortify the levees as recommended by the Army Corp of Engineers?

He then did not supply proper provisions for the people, and yet a moronic brainwashed hack liberal thinks it was the federal government's fault.

None of these people know how the local governments work. They certainly know nothing about responsibility. All they do is complain and make scapegoats out of white republicans for their failures and incompetence.

More proof what sort of ignorance we are dealing with. As though any of them have a clue about logistics in a mass natural disaster that covers 5 states.

Where would peach have set up command center?
Where would peach have sent emergency vehicles first, considering all communication is down and roads are wiped out?
Who would peach have rescued first, considering it was impossible to know who was in most need considering it was a 400 mile diameter storm?

Liberals are pathetic. Hypocritical and pathetic.

I think they think obama did a great job during Sandy. What, the 3 hour helicopter tour?

Fucking morons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JJLLfTR8I

The funny thing is it is probably more like 100%, but I gave them the .01 in order to be slightly fair. I mean there had a to be one or two blacks that voted for obama for other reasons than something as superficial and as racist as the color of his skin.

Actually many voted for him because the bought his lies in both elections.

Forum List

Back