Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsgSWwaxOfQ

It was a republican who walked right inbetween them and was allowed acess.

he wasnt intimidated either was he?

They didnt do a damned thing to him.

He claims they said something that he was unable to prove they said.

No one was kept from voting.

Do you know how many people saw the two black panthers armed and decided not to vote?

Im betting none, which is why the case is not worth pursuing.

Now tell me why the republican congress at tghe time refused to look into the felones list in Florida when it has been proven that many legal voters were not allowed to vote in that election?

Do you know how many people saw the two black panthers armed and decided not to vote?

Now tell me why the republican congress at tghe time refused to look into the felones list in Florida when it has been proven that many legal voters were not allowed to vote in that election?

good grief, can you STAY ON TOPIC, EVER?

There is a reason why black people feel they need to protect voters from people who dont wnt them to vote.

No one was kept from voting at that location.

Prove someone was kept from voting.

The case is dogshit and you know it.

You dont wane me or anyone talking about WHY these men felt it nessesary to protect the voters?

The reason is there is a history of black people being kept from voting.

This felons list prooves that point and you dont care about REAL voters having their rights taken away you just want to make hay out of a silly little case that amounted to no real voter intimidation.

Now deal with the REAL history of the republican party keeping legal American voters from voting.

Let's just say Holder and obie wan have a strong racial preference. Shall we?

"..... Typical white person"..... Barack H Obama. If Bush, or any other POTUS had said those words about blacks, he'd have been hounded from office... and rightly so.

"I'm betting..." is not the right way to apply the law. It appears, you too, may be so biased that you cannot be objective enough to see that two men standing in front of a voting area armed, dressed in war gear is intimidating people from coming in to vote. It is against the voting act.

"I'm betting it didn't stop anyone" is as useless as saying there is a can of peas in the doorway. Doesn't mean a thing.

Holder looked into didnt he?

He says the case is nothing.

You have notbhing to show it caused people not to vote.

Why do you pretend there is something..................political point of view.

Now answer me one question?

Why do you not care that thousands of legal voters in Florida were kept from voting by the republican party?

Last edited:
Holder looked into didnt he?

He says the case is nothing.

You have notbhing to show it caused people not to vote.

Why do you pretend there is something..................political point of view.

Now answer me one question?

Why do you not care that thousands of legal voters in Florida were kept from voting by the republican party?

Truthmatters, I probably would care, but I am not familiar with that case. Sarcastically, I will say, I am sure Holder is looking into it. Do you have a link for me. You can pm it.

He already did look into it.

You just want to pretend some big thing happened when it didnt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caging_(voter_suppression)#Evidence_of_caging_in_the_United_States

Evidence of caging in the United States[edit] 1980sIn 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."[5]

Last edited:
"Think about that," Holder said. "When you compare what people endured in the South in the 60s to try to get the right to vote for African Americans, and to compare what people were subjected to there to what happened in Philadelphia—which was inappropriate, certainly that…to describe it in those terms I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line, who risked all, for my people," said Holder, who is black.

Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people' - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

I thought "we" Americans were "his people".

Guess not... :confused:

Holder, Obama and all black libs in political power, are racists in my opinion. New power, new control and new rules and regulations that empower those who would usurp the system at the taxpayer's expense.

"Think about that," Holder said. "When you compare what people endured in the South in the 60s to try to get the right to vote for African Americans, and to compare what people were subjected to there to what happened in Philadelphia—which was inappropriate, certainly that…to describe it in those terms I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line, who risked all, for my people," said Holder, who is black.

Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people' - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

I thought "we" Americans were "his people".

Guess not... :confused:

Why does Obama appoint racists? Oh, now I remember. My bad.

Truthmatters, another word about Holder and what he said. In essence, he agreed what the Black Panthers did was a crime, but what he and HIS PEOPLE experienced in the 60's were worse.! So what kind of Attorney General is that?

That the same as saying "I know this black man killed this while child who was 6, but there was a white man who killed a black child who was 5 in the 60's so I'm letting this go." Do you know what I mean? I crime is a crime. You can't compare what his people went through 50 years ago.

Holder doesn't see it. He has to be fired.

When you compare what people endured in the South in the 60s to try to get the right to vote for African Americans, and to compare what people were subjected to there to what happened in Philadelphia—which was inappropriate, certainly that…to describe it in those terms I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line, who risked all, for my people," said Holder

Comparing a couple of skinny guys standing near the door of a polling place while one carries a baton to people being hung for trying to registar legal voters is pretty insulting.

Now why all the big fuss over ONE young man being silly enough to not realize he should not be holding a baton at a polling place to people hanging dead from from trees is over the top.

Are you EVER going to comment on the REAL voter problems that the right has been caught red handed doing?

Do you care about those voters?

eric-holder.jpg

There is a reason why black people feel they need to protect voters from people who dont wnt them to vote.

No one was kept from voting at that location.

Prove someone was kept from voting.

The case is dogshit and you know it.

You dont wane me or anyone talking about WHY these men felt it nessesary to protect the voters?

The reason is there is a history of black people being kept from voting.

This felons list prooves that point and you dont care about REAL voters having their rights taken away you just want to make hay out of a silly little case that amounted to no real voter intimidation.

Now deal with the REAL history of the republican party keeping legal American voters from voting.

You are disgraceful

When you compare what people endured in the South in the 60s to try to get the right to vote for African Americans, and to compare what people were subjected to there to what happened in Philadelphia—which was inappropriate, certainly that…to describe it in those terms I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line, who risked all, for my people," said Holder

Comparing a couple of skinny guys standing near the door of a polling place while one carries a baton to people being hung for trying to registar legal voters is pretty insulting.

Now why all the big fuss over ONE young man being silly enough to not realize he should not be holding a baton at a polling place to people hanging dead from from trees is over the top.

Are you EVER going to comment on the REAL voter problems that the right has been caught red handed doing?

Do you care about those voters?

The "but they did it too" argument only works when you are 5 years old. When faced with facts, that seems to be the mantra of the left.

All I know is, when MY PEOPLE did this to Black voters in Alabama and Mississippi, I had the decency to be disgusted by it, and had I held the office Eric Holder now occupies, I would have prosecuted every last one of the miscreants for those acts. Now, it is apparent that Mr. Holder cannot summon sufficient intestinal fortitude (or put aside a sufficient amount of his own prejudice) to do the same, when some of HIS PEOPLE commit the same affront to the constitution. Shame on you, Eric Holder, BIGOT, LIAR, and HYPOCRITE!

The problem being when you are too beholden to any special interest group you can no-longer effectively lead the rest of us.

My family are my people.

My neighbors are my people.

The Irish are my people.

So Cal peeps are my people.

Californians are my people.

Americans are my people.

Africans are my people.

We are all Africans and have ancestors who came from Africa.

Why do you begrudge someone having some pride of their african desent yet have no problem with Italians , Irish, Scottish, German, Dutch and so on and so on and so on being proud of their heritage?

Why so you do this.

Stop it.

its racists.

Do you think Holder was right for not prosecuting the black pathers for a crime the were caought on tape doing, because black people 50 years ago were treated poorly?

It was the Bush DOJ that decided not to pursue criminal charges.

Forum List

Back