Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people'

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
"Think about that," Holder said. "When you compare what people endured in the South in the 60s to try to get the right to vote for African Americans, and to compare what people were subjected to there to what happened in Philadelphia—which was inappropriate, certainly that…to describe it in those terms I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line, who risked all, for my people," said Holder, who is black.

Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people' - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

I thought "we" Americans were "his people".

Guess not... :confused:

Yea. I would have thought 'his people' were the people who pay him. And the country he was born in. That'll be the American people.

Fucking racist.

He should be asked to step down.... but then again, I have to remember who is in office :doubt:

After all... didnt this happen?:confused:

"On December 20, 2002, after significant controversy following comments regarding Strom Thurmond's presidential candidacy, Lott resigned as Senate Minority Leader. In December 2007, he resigned from the Senate and became a Washington-based lobbyist. Republican Roger Wicker won the 2008 special election to replace him."

Trent Lott - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are white people starting to get it? Eric Holder is the Attorney General of BLACKS. Barack Obama is the President of BLACKS. They do not give a shit about whites. The races should separate. Whites are never going to care about blacks, and blacks are sure as hell never going to care about whites.

All I know is, when MY PEOPLE did this to Black voters in Alabama and Mississippi, I had the decency to be disgusted by it, and had I held the office Eric Holder now occupies, I would have prosecuted every last one of the miscreants for those acts. Now, it is apparent that Mr. Holder cannot summon sufficient intestinal fortitude (or put aside a sufficient amount of his own prejudice) to do the same, when some of HIS PEOPLE commit the same affront to the constitution. Shame on you, Eric Holder, BIGOT, LIAR, and HYPOCRITE!

This educated man is so racist he can not see what he said would call for his head! When racism is so blatant that it alters your own common sense, it's gone beyond the the pale. He is of no use to anyone. If he isn't fired, Obama's agenda will be called into question even more.

The ball is in your court, Mr. President, we are waiting.

My family are my people.

My neighbors are my people.

The Irish are my people.

So Cal peeps are my people.

Californians are my people.

Americans are my people.

Africans are my people.

We are all Africans and have ancestors who came from Africa.

Why do you begrudge someone having some pride of their african desent yet have no problem with Italians , Irish, Scottish, German, Dutch and so on and so on and so on being proud of their heritage?

Why so you do this.

Stop it.

its racists.

My family are my people.

My neighbors are my people.

The Irish are my people.

So Cal peeps are my people.

Californians are my people.

Americans are my people.

Africans are my people.

We are all Africans and have ancestors who came from Africa.

Why do you begrudge someone having some pride of their african desent yet have no problem with Italians , Irish, Scottish, German, Dutch and so on and so on and so on being proud of their heritage?

Why so you do this.

Stop it.

its racists.

Do you think Holder was right for not prosecuting the black pathers for a crime the were caought on tape doing, because black people 50 years ago were treated poorly?

Your problem is the tape shows that even the guy taping wasnt affraid of those guys.

The guys didnt hit anyone or threaten anyone.
Who reported being threatened by these people?

It was a republican who walked right inbetween them and was allowed acess.

he wasnt intimidated either was he?

They didnt do a damned thing to him.

He claims they said something that he was unable to prove they said.

No one was kept from voting.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Think about that," Holder said. "When you compare what people endured in the South in the 60s to try to get the right to vote for African Americans, and to compare what people were subjected to there to what happened in Philadelphia—which was inappropriate, certainly that…to describe it in those terms I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line, who risked all, for my people," said Holder, who is black.

Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people' - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

I thought "we" Americans were "his people".

Guess not... :confused:

So "His People" are similar to the KKK??

I pretty much knew this before he said it.

I wonder if Eric Holder wants to give his people a grant so they can better spread their blend of racism to the rest of black society in America?

Let's just say Holder and obie wan have a strong racial preference. Shall we?

Forum List

Back