Ergodan: Soon Europeans ‘Will Not Walk Safely on Their Streets’

Europe invaded Turkey and carved it up between themselves early in the last century.

Looks like it's payback time. ..... :cool:
Actually its looking more like the Ummah's are preparing for their last scene at the end of their days.

Europe invaded Turkey and carved it up between themselves early in the last century.

Really

it looks more like Ergodan is channeling that other lunatic Kim Jong-un, from North Korea! :cuckoo:

Something is wrong with both.

Europe has been pushing Turkey around and treating them like crap for decades.

Erdogan is a patriotic nationalist like Putin and Trump, and only wants what is best for his country and people.

European countries should take heed of his warnings and change their ways. .... :cool:

Here for your amusement and consideration. . .

What You Can’t Be Told, Turkey and the Deep State
The 4th Media » What You Can’t Be Told, Turkey and the Deep State

The idea that Russia has rigged an American presidential election and that Donald Trump is a Russian spy is an interesting story but it is just that, a wild story. Problem is, that story has an author, who paid millions to blame Russia and throw America and the world into turmoil and chaos.

We will now tell that story. . .

<snip>

What we have learned is this; those attempts to blame “George Soros” or “Hillary Clinton” for the Kiev military coup were financed by Turkish and Saudi intelligence, working through their network of agents, some within government, some within security agencies and the “owned” fake news media. Working with Turkey on this project was Fox News, owned by Rupert Murdoch’s NewsCorp aided by Breitbart and a bevy of Washington think tanks, all paid by the Turkish spy agencies as well.

During the second week of March, 2016, TV personality Sean Hannity made an “emergency appeal” to President Trump on the Fox Network. He demanded that Trump fire all US attorney’s left over from the Obama presidency even those such as Preet Bharara, who Trump had asked to stay on.

We now learn that Bharara was investigating Fox News and was ready to issue an indictment against Sean Hannity for working for the Turkish government as a foreign agent.

It goes further, dangerously further. This is what we learned. We have been told by high level informants within the Washington intelligence community that, under President Obama, Turkey “bought their way into” America’s intelligence system.

Only two weeks ago, we learned that former National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn, fired for “talking to Russia and lying about it,” had actually been working for Turkey. Flynn and his son, just registered as Turkish agents, admitting they worked for Turkey all along, and were paid $530,000.

We now learn more. Flynn and his son were responsible, working with Sean Hannity of Fox News, for a vast plan of deception and propaganda on behalf of Turkey to blame the Russian government for rigging the American presidential election.

We now know that much of the corruption accusations against Hillary Clinton were created as part of a subterfuge for two reasons:

To blame Hillary Clinton and “George Soros” for Turkey’s destabilization of Ukraine and their role in staging the coup, aided by Saudi Arabia and ultra-nationalist forces in Poland that hate Russia. They were going to take Crimea, cut Russia out of the Black Sea and crippled Russia’s defense industries, dependent on Ukrainian components.

To put Donald Trump in office with his long partnership with anti-Russian oligarchs and his participation in Turkish run sexual blackmail schemes run by Jeffrey Epstein, which yielded a wealth of power and influence over governments, media and financial institutions.

<snip>

Thus, we have Turkey now active in Kosovo, training their newly “NATO authorized” standing army, Turkey is in Macedonia, practically running that nation as well and using it to destabilize Greece and Turkey is in Ukraine, working with ultra-nationalists, planning war on Crimea and Donbass.

Turkey is also busy in the French and Dutch elections, funding ultra-nationalists or “populists” there while preparing to unleash a new mass exodus of refugees.

All the while carefully orchestrated terror attacks go on and we can only guess who is behind those, attacks at shopping malls, school shootings, suicide bombings, the telltale story of Saudi Wahhbists beliefs and their participation in Turkey’s move into Europe. . . . . . .

Europe has been pushing Turkey around and treating them like crap for decades.

Erdogan is a patriotic nationalist like Putin and Trump, and only wants what is best for his country and people.

European countries should take heed of his warnings and change their ways. .... :cool:

. . . or he is a thorn in both their sides and a puppet of Bibi. :badgrin:

Pres. Erdogan is a great man and a true leader of his people. .... :cool:

I can't believe that sometimes I like you Sunni Man.

This is not one of those times.:mad-61:

I agree. I know many fine Muslim INDIVIDUALS, but in the end, it is a battle over CULTURE. She the time comes to choose, they choose Islam over what the West has become. ALL Muslims seek to dominate other cultures. If we don't even respect our own Western Christian culture, we will lose it.

Only repentance and RETURNING to God will save us. Otherwise we will be dhimmi in their Caliphate.

No moderate at all.

Food for thought my friends.

From the horse's mouth :mad:

Any culture that has to have a national debate over which bathroom men and women should use.

Is a culture that is swirling down the toilet of oblivion. .... :cool:
Unfortunately, I agree. All cultures that go down this path eventually are destroyed and replaced by another.

I love who we USED to be. I hope we wake up before it's too late.

Genesis 15:16 In the fourth generation your descendants will come back here, for the sin of the Amorites has not yet reached its full measure."

Isn't this an admission by Edrogen that at least some % of refugees serve as, essentially, an insurgent army?

No moderate at all.

Food for thought my friends.

From the horse's mouth :mad:

I agree with him. The "moderates" are the cultural" Muslims, just like 90% of "Christians" are really not Christian at all. They only grew up in a Christian culture but really don't FOLLOW Christ.
The REAL enemy in the West is Godless liberalism. Everything else is an EFFECT. Until the People change, we'll continue down this path until our nations are a distant memory.

You're kidding right? And how many times have the Turks invaded Europe? Ever hear of the Ottoman Empire. Erdogan sees himself as the new Hitler. Turkey does not belong in any European confederation or NATO.

Forum List

Back