Eots why did wtc 7 collapse

you are under the illusion explosives mean that they must produce a loud sound this is not the case
Explosions create shock waves characterized by rapid changes in temperature density and pressure across the expansion field.

This is a mechanical act which includes transformation of vibratory energy or sound.
The windows didn't break because there were no pressure waves, nor any transfer of vibratory energy.

The only instances were there would be no sound would be if the explosion were to occur in the vacuum of space , because there is no medium for the acoustic energy to be transmitted .

Or in the case of the silent explosion of stupidity you have demonstrated .

You are suffering from too much brain damage or are to naturally stupid to understand the basics of the topic, so there is simply no point in continuing the dialog.

Thank you.

I never said no sound... different explosives materials produce different levels of shockwaves ...NIST based its calculation on the loudest most common explosive techniques...and coincided that if therimate was used the sound would be far less..but deemed it to difficult... in their opinion ... you need to pay attention.....further more the computer model shows the entire iinsides of the wtc falling before the actual collapse... where are the reports of the incredible noise that would of made before the structure fell ??

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointmeseant, he served as Director, Rerch Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth.org

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 1,200 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

ya but youse donts understands SHUCKWAVES !!! cuz yer brain damaged

Last edited:
And, no ~

I didn't read all the replies.

THAT's what I think, and unless you have some VERIFIABLE proof that some arab dudes, living in fucking CAVES were able to dream this scheme up?

AND carry it off?

Good grief! Are we THAT fucking LAME???

Are our national defenses THAT ... lame?

You know it; I know it; anyone that thinks about it for 3 seconds knows that

we aren't, and we weren't.

Yet and still, an aircraft lifted off, got close enough to it's destination to actually LAND,

THEN took a little turn, to go FURTHER than if it had just targeted it's Final Desination,

and NO ONE NOTICED.

Yeah.

Are you sending me some of that herb? FFS, to swallow THIS wad?

I'm going to NEED it.
Bin Laden Not Wanted for 9/11

The 'FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11'. Vice President Cheney says, 'We've never made the case, or argued the case, that somehow Osama Bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11'
9/11: Bin Laden Not Wanted 'Dead or Alive'

how can a building be leaning before your "explosive demolitions" are detonated?

youtube - wtc 7's structural integrity and its footprint

there's some "first responder testimony" that will be ignored.

this is one unidentified person..and if he is correct then multiple identified first responders and nist and the computer simulation they base there conclusions on is invalid...so which one is it DAVEMAN...daveman does not even understand the implications of the video he post you make me laugh
Eots doesn't even understand that daveman didn't post a video. :lol:

there's some "first responder testimony" that will be ignored.

this is one unidentified person..and if he is correct then multiple identified first responders and nist and the computer simulation they base there conclusions on is invalid...so which one is it DAVEMAN...daveman does not even understand the implications of the video he post you make me laugh

well you re-posted with your stupid comment.. so dave..fizzle.. is the NIST computer simulation invalid in your opinion or not

well you re-posted with your stupid comment.. so dave..fizzle.. is the NIST computer simulation invalid in your opinion or not

:lol: You made a mistake, and it's MY fault. :lol:

:lol: You made a mistake, and it's MY fault. :lol:
Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

Clearly the force of gravity overcame the ability of the structure to withstand it.

so what ?..gravity. suddenly increased..?.or did the structures integrity suddenly decrease and if so...why ?

Yes.... it was on fire!

This is stupid.... Im out!

good because you are stupid if you think fire is an explanation for a complete collapse at near free fall speed...the only way NIST could explain this "extraordinary event" and the discovery of a "new kind of collapse"
is through a computer simulation that is clearly invalid

Forum List

Back