Eots why did wtc 7 collapse

There were Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) battery rooms on some floors of the Twin Towers and Buildings 7. These battery rooms supplied continuous battery power to computers if the electricity failed for any reason. These batteries produce massive current that will melt steel. They contained tons of acid that eats through & erode steel & lead which melts at low temperatures [327 C (621 F)]. The heat from the fires in the debris pile could easily have melted this lead, the aluminum from the plane & aluminum from the tower's cladding which were the most likely to be the metals that were seen flowing from the 81st floor of Tower 2 & through the rubble pile.

NIST reported UPS in the 13th floor of Building 7 and the 81st floor of Tower 2. These batteries contained large quantities of acid that eat through & erode steel & concrete. This is the most likely cause of the eroded steel samples logged into forensic evidence from WTC-7.

s_Img_1780.jpg

Img_0048.jpg

Img_0028.jpg

Img_0044.jpg

Img_0029.jpg

Img_0032.jpg

Img_0018.jpg

hey stoopid why don't you ever post a link..to your bullshit ??

5049326475_15827f8721_b.jpg

NIST confirms "UPS" on 81st floor of WTC2 was power supply; may explain glowing "fountain"

to subject is wtc 7 and this this is some Italian guys blog ....and
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs_ogSbQFbM]YouTube - Eyes Wide Shut: Gross Negligence with NIST Denial of Molten Metal on 9/11[/ame]

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/NISTNCSTAR1-1C.pdf
Chapter 4, Page 118 or PDF Page 172 of 176
Table 4–7. Modifications made due to new loading requirements in WTC 7 (continued).

Ten additional shear studs were added to an existing W4x55 beam to support additional loads from a new file room and a new UPS/LAN room. Exact location of this beam could not be determined from the documentation.

UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) / LAN (Local Area Network)

Last edited:
Table 4–7. Modifications made due to new loading requirements in WTC 7 (continued).

Ten additional shear studs were added to an existing W4x55 beam to support additional loads from a new file room and a new UPS/LAN room. Exact location of this beam could not be determined from the documentation.

SO ????.....do you have a point or are you just posting random clips of information

SO ????.....do you have a point or are you just posting random clips of information

When you have to add ten additional shear studs to floor support beams for USP Batteries, that is a hell of a lot of weight. These are large 2VDC Industrial batteries that weigh about 200lbs each. It takes 240 of these batteries to supply the 480 volts required from the UPS system. That means there were at least 48,000lbs of batteries in this UPS room. That will do a hell of a lot of damage to a steel structure if they short out, melt steel, explode & acid erode steel. The 9/11 Commissions Report denotes sulfur as the cause of the steel erosion. Sulfur is not found in thermite but it is in battery acid.

Chapter 5 - WTC Seven - The WTC Report.
In addition to the emergency generators, the existing uninterruptible power supply (UPS) provided 4 hours of full operation for the fire-alarm system and 12 hours of standby operation... where it is understood that a UPS system provided backup power to the 75-gpm pump... It is understood that the SSB pump was supplied power from both the SSB generators and from the UPS... The SSB fuel oil pumps were provided with UPS power supported by both base building emergency power and SSB standby power

Last edited:

When you have to add floor support beams for USP Batteries, that is a hell of a lot of weight. These are large 2VDC Industrial batteries that weigh about 200lbs each. It takes 240 of these batteries to supply the 480 volts required from the UPS system. That means there were at least 48,000lbs of batteries in this UPS room. That will do a hell of a lot of damage to a steel structure if they short out, melt steel, explode & acid erode steel. NIST denotes sulfur as the cause of the steel erosion. Sulfur is not found in Thermite but it is in battery acid.

In addition to the emergency generators, the existing uninterruptible power supply (UPS) provided 4 hours of full operation for the fire-alarm system and 12 hours of standby operation... where it is understood that a UPS system provided backup power to the 75-gpm pump... It is understood that the SSB pump was supplied power from both the SSB generators and from the UPS... The SSB fuel oil pumps were provided with UPS power supported by both base building emergency power and SSB standby power

so you do not support the NIST report is that correct ?

NIST has many mistakes in their conclusions, so I do not support their findings. I also do not see evidence of free fall speed or explosives. The forensics of the eroded steel in the 9/11 Commissions Report point to Sulfuric Battery Acid & not thermite.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/metallurgy/WTC_apndxC.htm
C.2 Sample 1 (From WTC 7) - In this preliminary study, optical and scanning electron metallography techniques were used to examine the most severely eroded regions as exemplified in the metallurgical mount shown in Figure C-3. Evidence of a severe high temperature corrosion attack on the steel, including oxidation and sulfication with subsequent intragranular melting, was readily visible in the near-surface microstructure. A liquid eutectic mixture containing primarily iron, oxygen, and sulfur formed during this hot corrosion attack on the steel. This sulfur-rich liquid penetrated preferentially down grain boundaries of the steel, severely weakening the beam and making it susceptible to erosion....

The severe corrosion and subsequent erosion of Samples 1 and 2 are a very unusual event. No clear explanation for the source of the sulfur has been identified. The rate of corrosion is also unknown. It is possible that this is the result of long-term heating in the ground following the collapse of the buildings. It is also possible that the phenomenon started prior to collapse and accelerated the weakening of the steel structure. A detailed study into the mechanisms of this phenomenon is needed to determine what risk, if any, is presented to existing steel structures exposed to severe and long-burning fires.

Last edited:
When you have to add floor support beams for USP Batteries, that is a hell of a lot of weight. These are large 2VDC Industrial batteries that weigh about 200lbs each. It takes 240 of these batteries to supply the 480 volts required from the UPS system. That means there were at least 48,000lbs of batteries in this UPS room. That will do a hell of a lot of damage to a steel structure if they short out, melt steel, explode & acid erode steel. NIST denotes sulfur as the cause of the steel erosion. Sulfur is not found in Thermite but it is in battery acid.

NIST has many mistakes in their conclusions, so I do not support their findings. I also do not see evidence of free fall speed or explosives. The forensics of the eroded steel point to sulfuric acid & not thermite.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3mudruFzNw]YouTube - WTC7: NIST Finally Admits Freefall (Part III)[/ame]

NIST used computer models that they said have never been used in such an application before and are the state of the art. For this they should be commended for their skill. But the validation of these modeling results is in question. Others have computed aspects with different conclusions on the cause mechanism of the collapse. Moreover, it is common in fire investigation to compute a time-line and compare it to known events. NIST has not done that.
OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

The guy narrating that video is a bigger idiot or lier than NIST. There were no high explosives. Those type of explosives are the only type that will achieve free fall speed. Thermite will not create free fall speed. Any idiot can tell that was not free fall speed. The penthouse accelerates faster than the rest of the building therefore the rest of the building had resistance. Also crack open a text book & do the math. It was not in free fall. They are lying.

NIST has many mistakes in their conclusions, so I do not support their findings either. I also do not see evidence of free fall speed or explosives. The forensics of the eroded steel point to sulfuric battery acid & not thermite.

9/11 Commissions Report Appendix C: Limited Metallurgical Examination
C.2 Sample 1 (From WTC 7) - In this preliminary study, optical and scanning electron metallography techniques were used to examine the most severely eroded regions as exemplified in the metallurgical mount shown in Figure C-3. Evidence of a severe high temperature corrosion attack on the steel, including oxidation and sulfication with subsequent intragranular melting, was readily visible in the near-surface microstructure. A liquid eutectic mixture containing primarily iron, oxygen, and sulfur formed during this hot corrosion attack on the steel. This sulfur-rich liquid penetrated preferentially down grain boundaries of the steel, severely weakening the beam and making it susceptible to erosion....

The severe corrosion and subsequent erosion of Samples 1 and 2 are a very unusual event. No clear explanation for the source of the sulfur has been identified. The rate of corrosion is also unknown. It is possible that this is the result of long-term heating in the ground following the collapse of the buildings. It is also possible that the phenomenon started prior to collapse and accelerated the weakening of the steel structure. A detailed study into the mechanisms of this phenomenon is needed to determine what risk, if any, is presented to existing steel structures exposed to severe and long-burning fires.

Last edited:
NIST states without question the collapse was is at near free fall speed overall and free fall for a portion
so you disagree with NIST on this conclusion also

There is some funny wording in that sentence. How near is near free fall & perhaps for the penthouse portion for a portion of time but not overall.

NIST states without question the collapse was is at near free fall speed overall and free fall for a portion

There is some funny wording in that sentence. How near is near free fall & perhaps for the penthouse portion for a portion of time but not overall.

funny wording is the hallmark of the NIST report

funny wording is the hallmark of the NIST report

Agreed !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paF0rBNksDM&feature=related]YouTube - NIST WTC 7 Report - Press Briefing 8/21/08 pt 4[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcaxvQGdmtw&feature=related]YouTube - NIST WTC 7 Report - Press Briefing 8/21/08 pt 5[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI75b2S2PNs&feature=related]YouTube - Thermite Test #2 at NM Tech EMRTC[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcaxvQGdmtw&feature=related]YouTube - NIST WTC 7 Report - Press Briefing 8/21/08 pt 5[/ame]

the building did not fall at free fall speed.

(notice the period at the end of that sentence)

Last edited:
And although, several other buildings like #7 have caught fire in other cities around the world over the last several decades.

Can you link or provide information on these other buildings that were similar to #7?

read through that thread of Terrals that I posted earlier as well..Also this should answer most of your questions.

You mean the one on WTC7 where he ADMITTED to being incorrect about a certain "angle cut column" and then goes on to debunk his own claim of thermite being using his own annotated photo? You mean the same thread where he claims that the building totally collapsed at free fall speeds, yet there are other truthers out there who show it fell at free fall for only about 2.5 seconds?

That thread?

WTC-7 imploded at freefall speed in 6.6 seconds
Can you show me proof that the total collapse happened in 6.6 seconds?

Here. I'll give you a clue how Terral debunks his own thermite claim. Here is a part from his annotated photo. You tell me what you see and why it debunks his claim of thermite being used. Let's see if you can figure this out.
burntends.jpg

In case you missed it 9/11, here is Terral's admission of being wrong...
Greetings to Gamolon and All:

My congratulations to Gamolon for pointing out an inconsistency in my testimony on the WTC-7 Case. Rarely does anyone come along and point out blatant errors in my work, so I want to take the time and show everyone my mistake. My original photograph here has an error:

b7_3.jpg

The circled area atop the photograph appears to be a 45-degree thermate cut, when in reality this red-iron I-beam is a disconnected segment. Gamolon used this picture (here) to show me the light. Note what appears to be a box column with a 45-degree angle cut like this (pic) is actually a red-iron I-beam like this:

steelbeams.jpg

Gamolon is 'right' on this point and I was definitely 'WRONG.' Again, I applaud him for taking the time to point out my error. I am going to return to my illustration today and make the required changes.

Couple more things 9/11...

I am going to return to my illustration today and make the required changes.

Hmmm. I wonder if he ever did this...

All of that being said, the 90-degree I-beam cuts that appear throughout the same picture of the collapsed WTC-7 debris pile clearly represent Controlled Demolition Signatures.

Controlled Demolition Signatures??? Yet in that same photo he claims this of the column and beam ends:
burntends.jpg

Do you get it yet 9/11?
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back