Man arrested for holding Arrest Obama sign.

Im touched,this is the first time I can EVER recall you not acting like a childish 5 year old in your posts.no childish twoofers crap,no insults,no name calling.Im touched.:clap2:

Last edited:
I don't get it. I was in Chicago several years ago and there on a street corner was a guy holding an "Impeach Bush" sign. It looked like he'd been there for quite a while, rambling and spouting away.

I walked up to him and calmly asked "Why". The guy went ballistic. It was hilarious. I guess I ruined his little party.

Im touched,this is the first time I can EVER recall you not acting like a childish 5 year old in your posts.no childish twoofers crap,no insults,no name calling.Im touched.:clap2:
And, as usual, you don't address the issue. You lied in your OP title. Why?:confused:

Not that it matters since you wont comment on that last post of mine but i was in a hurry when I made that and I just remembered the part about the man being arrested.doesnt really matter that I made that trivial mistake anyways since YOU are the only one here obsessed over it.:cuckoo: you did not see that other poster getting obsessed over that little minor detail simply being its all trivial.

Last edited:
Not that it matters since you wont comment on that last post of mine but i was in a hurry when I made that and I just remembered the part about the man being arrested.doesnt really matter that I made that trivial mistake anyways since YOU are the only one here obsessed over it.:cuckoo: you did not see that other poster getting obsessed over that little minor detail simply being its all trivial.
You've never let facts get in the way before. Why start now?:lol:

You've never let facts get in the way before. Why start now?:lol:

you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the ass

Forum List

Back