EnviroMENTAL idiots and their dumb ideas

Because their habitat no longer exists there.

What makes you think that if you choose to live in a wolf habitat, that it is the wolves that are the interlopers?

If what you say is true, then habitat should be developed in these areas as well. Taking away their habitat makes you an interloper as well.

Mark

Environmentalism and conservation are two very different things...environmentalists worship nature...conservationists seek balance...we have millions of acres of national parks..put the wolves there...and if they eat a few weed smoking hippies out for an encounter with nature, then at least they will go out knowing what nature is all about.

Crick my friend, you act like I hate animals and moved into their habitat and displaced them.
No.
The Mexican grey wolf never actually ranged this far north, and those that did we're killed off before 1900.
They put them here because it's now too populated where they actually used to live.
Either way, if I am invading habitat, so is everyone in New England to Pennsylvania. The difference is, the feds care enough about the people in Tucson and Boston enough not to release dangerous animals there.
Nobody gives a shit about us ranchers and farmers outside of the cities.

You seem willing to kill humans for the crime of walking through your gate. I find it hard to believe you care much about any other forms of life.

You seem willing to kill humans for the crime of walking through your gate. I find it hard to believe you care much about any other forms of life.

Let's put it this way cityboy, I always try to drive animals off before killing them, unless it's for food. I offer humans the same opportunity. I sleep well at night.
I have decided from your last post, which is grasping at straws just to be a troll, that your are a true pure t triple retard.
If you wish others to think different of you, discuss the topic and stop trying to find a way to attack and provoke people. It wouldn't surprise me a bit to find out you are repeatedly the object of ass kickings in real life if you act the same way in person.

Let's put it this way cityboy, I always try to drive animals off before killing them, unless it's for food. I offer humans the same opportunity. I sleep well at night.
I have decided from your last post, which is grasping at straws just to be a troll, that your are a true pure t triple retard.
If you wish others to think different of you, discuss the topic and stop trying to find a way to attack and provoke people. It wouldn't surprise me a bit to find out you are repeatedly the object of ass kickings in real life if you act the same way in person.
I never kill either unless for food because the cycle of life must be continued or we are all screwed.

If you'd like to avoid being attacked in public as I have done, don't introduce yourself with puerile threats and bragging.

Lol....coming from a guy that consistently portrays himself to be a human racist, otherwise known as ecocentrism.....

"Beyond Human Racism" | Environment & Society Portal

I call them the most intolerant of people among us and clearly amoral individuals.:gay:

If you'd like to avoid being attacked in public as I have done, don't introduce yourself with puerile threats and bragging.

Just stay on your side of my gate cityboy, I just took on 4 wolves and nothing on two legs intimidates me.

I am 56, and have worked circles around men half my age. I am 6'1" and 190lbs. I belong to the az citizen militia, and have no problem qualifying annually. I see many younger men fail to qualify.
Where I live is locally called no man's land and I am known locally as the mean old bastard at the end of the road.my place is bordered by the Navajo nation on the north and the west. By the way, the Navajo nation classifys wolves as varmints and encourages killing them with a bounty.
1200 ft north of me, on the navajo, it's legal to kill the transplanted wolves while here in the USA it is not.

Take your own advice and stop making claims that you can't support...

What claim would that be Shit?

that there exists observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...that there exists observed, measured evidence which establishes a coherent link between the absorption of IR by a gas and warming in the atmosphere...that there is at least one published paper in which the hypothetical warming caused by our activities has been empirically measured, quantified, and ascribed to so called greenhouse gasses...that there is at least one published paper in which the natural factors that effect the production and depletion of O3 have been thoroughly examined and discounted as factors in the "ozone controversy" should I go on? Practically every thing you say is unsupportable...

I am with you. Anything on your land that you deem, destructive, should be terminated. Wolves. I like wolves, I would like to see wolves in the wild. I am sure in the wild they had their place. But these days, in domesticated rural land the government has no business introducing wolves. But just as the government, or lets just say the people that hate. Just as the "people that hate" allow criminal murdering raping illegal aliens to prey upon the innocent, they will also introduce thee most dangerous animals into our homes. To instill fear, to wreak economic harm. To disrupt the environment. Wolves, I say let them be, if man decides to kill them so be it. If they are smart, they will outwit Winchester and live in fewer numbers, unseen. It is the Demorats that we need get rid of. They are no good for the environment, as this OP clearly indicates.

Offuckingcourse you fubar any wolf that is on your property. Only metal case troubled folks think otherwise.

In the Everglades the boa constrictor population is a severe problem. They pay people to go out at night, find the mofu's and kill them. Well fucking doy.....the mental case finds one in his driveway and carries it across the road and leaves it there! We are surrounded in this nation by asshats.....important we all keep a close eye on every one of them.

Btw....we have board members in this forum that navigate every day in some kind of bubble. One regular member in here posts photos of himself on a ship in the middle of the ocean where he does research half of his life. Lol....these types are oddballs, their views dangerous. Others live in the middle of gigantic forests in the wilderness of asswipe states nobody cares about. Of course their views are fucked.....not civilized. Society to them means something much different than you you and I.

Btw....we have board members in this forum that navigate every day in some kind of bubble. One regular member in here posts photos of himself on a ship in the middle of the ocean where he does research half of his life. Lol....these types are oddballs, their views dangerous. Others live in the middle of gigantic forests in the wilderness of asswipe states nobody cares about. Of course their views are fucked.....not civilized. Society to them means something much different than you you and I.

I live in a remote, but not wilderness area. I'm in AZ, 12 miles from nm, and 26 from Zuni Pueblo. That's where I grocery shop when I need to. It's also one place the partnership I'm part of sells our mutton. The Navajo nation is north, Sanders 25 miles, window rock 55.petrified Forrest no is to the west 21 miles to Deadman wash.
We have a civilized society out here where you don't care about us, it's just not urban society.
I make regular trips to Albuquerque, Tucson, Flagstaff and Amarillo. I don't like going to Phoenix, so I don't. I consider those cities, although I am sure you think otherwise.

Forum List

Back