EnviroMENTAL idiots and their dumb ideas

ozro

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2014
Off-grid Apache County, AZ
I do not often comment on my private life on here. I do not post pictures of most of my farm to keep my perimeter and interior defenses secret. All I will say about my place is I would be afraid to come after me on my land.
Now to my point:
Whoever decided to plant wolves out here are fucking idiots. There is no other way to say it.
You fucking idiots should release those fucking wolves in your own backyard.
I vow from here on to kill every fucking wolf I see. Catch me if you can.

Maybe they will crick, matbe. I doubt it. You have no idea what i have built here in 5 years.

The frustrating part of this is 3 hours north in Colorado, they have a wolf hunting season and one can kill them if they damage livestock. Here, a a bunch of idiots in DC made it illegal to kill them under federal law and planted them here.

If I get caught, or kill someone trying to catch me, it will be a fed. The other LEO around here wont enforce it.
and
The Sherrif dept always calls before they come to see me. Something about 2 miles of gated private road....

I do not often comment on my private life on here. I do not post pictures of most of my farm to keep my perimeter and interior defenses secret. All I will say about my place is I would be afraid to come after me on my land.
Now to my point:
Whoever decided to plant wolves out here are fucking idiots. There is no other way to say it.
Claymore or Hawkins landmines?

Now to my point:

Kill a few of those bastards to me too. And coyotes. I hate those things and shoot one every time I can.

Now to my point:
"Bless the Beasts Who Kill Our Children"

More proof that Greenies are enemies of the human race. The wolf species should have been exterminated long ago.

I challenge the phony Conservatives to repeal the Endangered (Unfit) Species Act. Their not doing so is more proof that it is their own spoiled bossy sons who are behind this silly but vicious movement. To those sitting pretty, nature is only a pretty sight. To real Americans, it is an untapped warehouse of high-paying jobs and less expensive products. Delendi sunt patricii.

Because their habitat no longer exists there.

What makes you think that if you choose to live in a wolf habitat, that it is the wolves that are the interlopers?

the fact is the last origional wolf was killed around here in the 1940's. I did not move into a wolf habitat, the feds planted them here after i bought my land.

What makes you think that if you choose to live in a wolf habitat, that it is the wolves that are the interlopers?

If someone wants to raise wolves, or release wolves, fine... on their land. I bought this land, make a meagar living off it and will kill anything that threatens me or my stock.
Don't like that attitude...fine, keep to your side of my gate and all will be fine.

or buy me out.

Then just put some signs on your fence that say "Wolves Keep Out" and "Trespassing Wolves will be Shot on Sight". They're smart. They'll keep off.

Then just put some signs on your fence that say "Wolves Keep Out" and "Trespassing Wolves will be Shot on Sight". They're smart. They'll keep off.

you fool, thats the first thing I tried, signs. Of course I printed them in english, espanol and dine, but apparantly the wolves 'round here are illiterate.figures, going to a govt school and all....

Can I ask why you wanted to come to this board and tell us this story? Do you think everyone here - anyone here - is more impressed with you than they were before? I don't see a lot of relevance here to any discussion about the environment. What I see is an overwhelming case of braggadocio attempting to compensate for masculine insecurity.

I post this because this is a real issue of enviromental mismanagment. And I dont give a fuck what an idiot like you thinks. I support your right to think and say whatever you want, as long as your on your side of my gate.
why do you not support the same of me, and others?

Because restoring wolves or any other species to their natural range is not environmental mismanagement. Your property, your ranch or your farm or whatever it is you're ready to kill people to protect, is not the fucking environment.

Last edited:

Says the idiot who whines about people losing their homes to fire when they build in areas where fire is an internal part of the ecology...and people who build in flood plains...and people who build near the coast...at least wolves are a problem that can be solved..

And what is your solution for wolves?

First, don't put them in places where they have died out and their return will cause damage to personal property and livelihood....second, remove them from places where they are causing damage to property or livelihood....either by capture and relocation, or killing them if there is no other alternative....conservation doesn't mean losing your livelihood to wild animals...that is just stupidity on parade...

Last edited:

If what you say is true, then habitat should be developed in these areas as well. Taking away their habitat makes you an interloper as well.

Mark

Forum List

Back