Tens of millions to endure coast to coast snow and.....

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
record breaking blast of arctic cold...……..:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/march-roars-in-like-a-lion-millions-to-endure-coast-to-coast-snow-then-punishing-blast-of-record-cold/ar-BBUeRtV?ocid=spartandhp

Top stories on MSN and DRUDGE right now. Hmmm...…..wonder the effects it will have on peoples perceptions of global warming? Not at all likely we will be seeing Al Gore in the news!:flirtysmile4:. Ever notice that? The guy is in disappear mode all winter but as soon as we get an early spring temp of 80 degree's somewhere, here he comes!!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/march-roars-in-like-a-lion-millions-to-endure-coast-to-coast-snow-then-punishing-blast-of-record-cold/ar-BBUeRtV?ocid=spartandhp

Top stories on MSN and DRUDGE right now. Hmmm...…..wonder the effects it will have on peoples perceptions of global warming? Not at all likely we will be seeing Al Gore in the news!:flirtysmile4:. Ever notice that? The guy is in disappear mode all winter but as soon as we get an early spring temp of 80 degree's somewhere, here he comes!!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:
But we still have to put up with your contrarian ass..

Hey I get it.......but I embrace making people miserable on here! And the funny thing is........Im barely trying. What can I say.....when people are confronted with having to face the facts and the truth, it tends to make their head explode. Always thought navigating through life like its Disney isn't a way to stay mentally healthy.:dunno:

Hey I get it.......but I embrace making people miserable on here! And the funny thing is........Im barely trying. What can I say.....when people are confronted with having to face the facts and the truth, it tends to make their head explode. Always thought navigating through life like its Disney isn't a way to stay mentally healthy.:dunno:
Do you know the truth about the planet if you do please share it with us, but all you do is troll a subject.

Do you know the truth about the planet if you do please share it with us, but all you do is troll a subject.

At the end of the day, it only about winning! Charlie Sheen is 100% correct. The truth about the planet is that the population just doesn't give that much of a fuck about global warming. They have far more pressing matters on their minds. Now.....that may be an uncomfortable truth for some but sorry......that's the way it is and there are volumes of evidence to back it up! Oh.....and generally speaking, when somebody is calling somebody else a "troll" it is because they are not winning.:cul2:

Cold is just weather...it's only climate if it is warm...

February is going to be in at -0.5 deg C below the 30 year average. Massive drop in Northern Hemisphere temperatures.. The fun is just beginning...

Yep....as you know Billy I'm here near NYC.....was at a party and the weather came up and amongst the people there, a consensus that the last few years, it's been ball busting cold! Wouldnt matter to the climate ocd's but to regular people, the perception is everything and NOT what the climate scientists think!

February is going to be in at -0.5 deg C below the 30 year average. Massive drop in Northern Hemisphere temperatures.. The fun is just beginning...
It will be nice to be vindicated...but there is nothing fun about a cooling trend...

"Extreme weather" associated with global warming would cut in both directions. I don't deny climate change. I deny humans are a significant contributor. I deny that the gloom and doom models are anywhere close to accurate.

The cooling is causing the warming according to the non-deniers.

"Extreme weather" associated with global warming would cut in both directions. I don't deny climate change. I deny humans are a significant contributor. I deny that the gloom and doom models are anywhere close to accurate.

Since 2015, at least 18 papers have been published suggesting the frequency and intensity of extreme weather events — droughts, floods, and storms — have either been reduced or no detectable trend is indicated for recent decades. This directly contradicts the claim that the frequency and intensity of extreme weather events will worsen due to rising CO2 concentrations. I can provide a list of the papers if you like. Extreme weather is just one more act of doubling down on failure by the climate science community...

I thought the warming is causing the warming...or is it the warming causes the more and less rain, and the more and less snow, and the more and less hurricanes, and the more and less of everything else?

I thought the warming is causing the warming...or is it the warming causes the more and less rain, and the more and less snow, and the more and less hurricanes, and the more and less of everything else?

Their latest lie is that our weather is more extreme now and that is evidence of man made climate change. Which is ridiculous . We've always had weather extremes.

Their latest lie is that our weather is more extreme now and that is evidence of man made climate change. Which is ridiculous . We've always had weather extremes.

Hard to avoid on a planet where the daily maximum and minimum temperatures spread more than 200 degrees.

Forum List

Back