Entitled Migrants Refuse to Leave NYC Hotel for New Shelter at Brooklyn Cruiseport

You said a lot more that that, you bigot. You said that body odor is a sign of the wicked, and that Gd was punishing Jews. You’re a f’in Democrat antisemite. Now go back to calling other people racist for not wanting illegals here.
And do not forget I called you an illiterate idiot.

1) I was not talking to you
2) Nothing you said indicates how she could pull the figure 90% out of her ass
3) If you do not like our asylum laws, you need to take that up with your legislators. Separate issue.
You were talking to me.

I actually errred on the side of the illegals. In Biden’s first year of speeding illegals into our country, 99% (!!!) were found to have meritless asylum claims. This asylum excuse is all a big scam.

They don’t qualify for asylum. They are not entitled to jump the line in front of law-abiding foreigners (such as my grandparents were) who are following U.S. law and waiting their turn.

Illegal or legal immigrants are the same. And Jewish GOD said they were evil and stunk. 11 million illegals in the country are working and paying taxes the same as those who entered legally.
Undocumented immigrants pay $10.6 billion in state and local taxes yearly. They did not do this by picking cotton.
God punished the people for not listening to him by exiling them. Additionally, God himself stated that he punished them because of their sinful actions, therefore proving that the people were sent to exile because they failed to be faithful.

In short, the Jews of Germany abandoned God. Worse, they thought they could get away with it. So God decided to teach them a lesson.

Judaism has a strong religious tradition that stresses God could not share any mortal attributes, so it could not accept Jesus as the Son of God ...
No legal and illegal immigrants AREN'T the same. LEGAL IMMIGRANT are prescreened for disease, legal behavior and useful skills. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS justr sneak across the border, are usually from Latin American countries where they are ill-educated, have few to no skills to survive in a modern economy.

Wrong again. I have commented on this story several times.

Any other illogical, unrelated, or inaccurate comments?
I dont believe you

Did you express even the slightest criticism of their ungrateful behavior?

If I believe you I would be a sucker

Sucker:

Sucker:

You cut and paste reports but express no criticism of the illegals

No legal and illegal immigrants AREN'T the same. LEGAL IMMIGRANT are prescreened for disease, legal behavior and useful skills. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS justr sneak across the border, are usually from Latin American countries where they are ill-educated, have few to no skills to survive in a modern economy.
Bull shit. Sound like history repeating itself. I would think you were talking about migration a hundred years ago.
Like everyone else in the U.S., immigrants also pay sales taxes and property taxes, even if they rent. This means undocumented immigrants pay billions of dollars each year in taxes – over $492 billion dollars in total taxes in 2019 alone. In fact, several studies have found that undocumented immigrants would earn much more, and therefore pay much more in taxes, if they had temporary or permanent legal status.

Immigrants in the U.S. contributed more than $330.7 billion in federal income taxes in 2019, and over $492 billion dollars in total taxes (including state, municipal, and sales taxes). The Tax Foundation estimates that American and immigrant taxpayers paid $1.6 trillion in individual income taxes in 2019. In this context, it’s important to note that immigrants made up only 13.5% of the U.S. population in 2020, meaning that immigrants make an outsized contribution to the U.S. revenue system.

Last edited:
Bull shit. Sound like history repeating itself. I would think you were talking about migration a hundred years ago.
Like everyone else in the U.S., immigrants also pay sales taxes and property taxes, even if they rent. This means undocumented immigrants pay billions of dollars each year in taxes – over $492 billion dollars in total taxes in 2019 alone. In fact, several studies have found that undocumented immigrants would earn much more, and therefore pay much more in taxes, if they had temporary or permanent legal status.

Immigrants in the U.S. contributed more than $330.7 billion in federal income taxes in 2019, and over $492 billion dollars in total taxes (including state, municipal, and sales taxes). The Tax Foundation estimates that American and immigrant taxpayers paid $1.6 trillion in individual income taxes in 2019. In this context, it’s important to note that immigrants made up only 13.5% of the U.S. population in 2020, meaning that immigrants make an outsized contribution to the U.S. revenue system.

Again you are trying to blur the separation between LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigrants. Legal immigrants can work here legally. Illegal one can’t. Illegal immigrants tend to live concentrated in overloaded housing spreading their contribution to the property owner’s property taxes across twenty or even thirty people living in a three bedroom apartment. They pay little sales tax because most of their salaries are sent back to their home countries in the form of “ remissions”. They and their both foreign and American born children suck up enormous public resources, overcrowding local schools and using expensive emergency rooms for common health care. The overcrowded apartments and houses overload sewage and electrical systems requiring more maintenance than designed. Legal immigrants are, and always been a positive influence on the USA, illegal immigrants are an albatross around its neck.

No performance for you, sucker. Read the links and my post history if you're really that interested.
You are not worth that much of my time

If you have even one post condemning the pampered illegals for being so ungrateful lets see it

Sucker:

As for the adult immigrants nowadays (which are most of them), their home countries have already spent $$ educating them. So essentially we are getting them "free". That is, we get their labor having paid nothing for their education. That makes up for whatever $$ we might spend on any social services some of them might need.

Read more: How does flooding the US with millions of illiterate, unemployed people make the US better? (wages, illegal) - Politics and Other Controversies -Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Conservatives, Liberals, Third Parties, Left-Wing, Right-Wing, Congress, President - Page 2 - City-Data Forum

The reason why they cross illegally is because there is no way they can apply legally that is not 10 years long.
Migrants smuggled across the border between Mexico and the United States pay about $2,000, while migrants from beyond Mexico (and thus needing to cross multiple borders) could pay as much as $10,000. (These are not poor illiterate people
The stereotype of the illiterate, poor and rural migrant reaching the borders of affluent countries has to be abandoned.

As for the adult immigrants nowadays (which are most of them), their home countries have already spent $$ educating them. So essentially we are getting them "free". That is, we get their labor having paid nothing for their education. That makes up for whatever $$ we might spend on any social services some of them might need.

Read more: How does flooding the US with millions of illiterate, unemployed people make the US better? (wages, illegal) - Politics and Other Controversies -Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Conservatives, Liberals, Third Parties, Left-Wing, Right-Wing, Congress, President - Page 2 - City-Data Forum

The reason why they cross illegally is because there is no way they can apply legally that is not 10 years long.
Migrants smuggled across the border between Mexico and the United States pay about $2,000, while migrants from beyond Mexico (and thus needing to cross multiple borders) could pay as much as $10,000. (These are not poor illiterate people
The stereotype of the illiterate, poor and rural migrant reaching the borders of affluent countries has to be abandoned.
Cut the malarky. We are talking about the the illiterate refuse of failed states.

Forum List

Back