Entitled Migrants Refuse to Leave NYC Hotel for New Shelter at Brooklyn Cruiseport

1) Illegals and legal immigrants are not the same.

2) You cry about racism, and then say that Jews are all evil and that they stink.

Liberal hypocrite.
Read and comprehend; I was quoting an article in the news.

Family kicked off American Airlines flight due to complaints about their body odor. Yossi and Jennie Adler said they were forced off a flight from Miami to Detroit. "There's nothing wrong with us," Yossi Adler told WPLG after being taken off the American Airlines flight with his wife and daughter.Jan 24, 2019

The only difference between legal and illegal is a word. Nothing else.

And I am apolitical and areligious. I am and have never been a part of organized religion.

Read and comprehend; I was quoting an article in the news.

Family kicked off American Airlines flight due to complaints about their body odor. Yossi and Jennie Adler said they were forced off a flight from Miami to Detroit. "There's nothing wrong with us," Yossi Adler told WPLG after being taken off the American Airlines flight with his wife and daughter.Jan 24, 2019

The only difference between legal and illegal is a word. Nothing else.

And I am apolitical and areligious. I am and have never been a part of organized religion.
You said a lot more that that, you bigot. You said that body odor is a sign of the wicked, and that Gd was punishing Jews. You’re a f’in Democrat antisemite. Now go back to calling other people racist for not wanting illegals here.

The overall average wait time for an asylum hearing is about 4.3 years, but in Omaha, Nebraska – the court with the longest delay – the wait time averages 5.9 years, according to the group.Dec 26, 2022

Nearly 1.6 million asylum applications are pending in US immigration courts and at US Citizenship and Immigration Services – the largest number of pending asylum cases on record,
They should be waiting in mexico - not the US

Because the entire premise of the refugee program is wrong

America cannot take in so many poor people not matter how desperate they are for a better life
1) I was not talking to you
2) Nothing you said indicates how she could pull the figure 90% out of her ass
3) If you do not like our asylum laws, you need to take that up with your legislators. Separate issue.

1) I was not talking to you
2) Nothing you said indicates how she could pull the figure 90% out of her ass
3) If you do not like our asylum laws, you need to take that up with your legislators. Separate issue.
She is entitled to her opinion based on observation, logic and experience

You obviously fail to see how expensive and useless these fake refugees are

And you sure dont want to comment this story showing what ungrateful assholes the refugees are

And you sure dont want to comment this story showing what ungrateful assholes the refugees are
Wrong again. I have commented on this story several times.

Any other illogical, unrelated, or inaccurate comments?

Forum List

Back