Entire Nation Worse Uhder Obama/Democrats

The nation will continue to get worse no matter who is in charge until the American people stop buying into the philosophy that the government solves all our problems and that we have no responsibility to take control of our own lives.
Yeah....I've noticed all o' those Libertarians, out there, patchin' potholes.

:rolleyes:

That would be why im telling people to get off their ass.
Yeah....I can just imagine Libertarians donating their time, to fill potholes, 'cause there're no tax-bucks to pay them.

:rolleyes:

Ma was a Democrat in the Kennedy years. Those days are over. Out of seven, only one Democrat left in the family, and he's claiming independent now. He was a tough mouth to shut up, but he's younger, and now HE SEES THE TRUTH. The only thing worse than BUSH, is ANY DEMOCRAT!

I can't tell you how many grown adult males have provided unsolicited comments about how bad Obama and Democrats are, and how screwed our nation is because of them. I just sit there and shake my head in acknowledgment with a knowing smile. Meanwhile the little folks in government, our people like teachers, cops and firefighters being laid off, and the hacks keep their 200k a year jobs. Their days are numbered.

;) Enjoy, and see you in November.

Gee, the polls look like it must be only me.....................

hahahaha!

Come on November.

Except for the rich, the health care industry, and upper echelon government workers. Blacks , the poor, and entire nation worse off now under Obama, and the shit hasn't even hit the fan yet, but it's coming.

Every man who passed math in school KNOWS Obama is worse than Bush.

Sorry, the truth hurts, but few care enough about political issues to vote correctly, especially women.

Whoops, did I say that out loud?
Gee.....what could Obama do, to win the Republicans' favor.....start 3 Wars....or, open extermination-"camps", for those who can't afford health-insurance????

('Cause he sure-as-Hell can't blow any kind o' Bush-$urplu$!!!!!!)​

Last edited:
How about reducing government and giving our children a future?

Ya, that would be too much for you to grasp, and why you think common sense is somehow a bad thing, or a Republican trait.

You won't get it, so you are out. :)

Pity reply to Titanics repeatedly bumping his own lame threads...

That is very interesting Titanic....thanks for sharing

Looking around......:eusa_think:

Such a wonderful thread you have going Titanic. Notice how you have to bump every week it to keep it from fading away?

Pretty pathetic wouldn't you say?? :funnyface:

Titanic Sailor, nra4life, and Mr Shaman all posting in succession on page two. That's a troll thread if I ever saw one. :lol:

The transfer of the Presidency from Bush to Obama has had no perceptible impact on the quality of my life.

Well, that's nice. Now poverty rampant and growing since Bush, millions of homes lost to foreclosure since Bush, government costs and debt to the moon since Bush, 5% of the college educated unemployed and growing since Bush, healthcare costs going to the moon since Bush, still in Iraq since Bush, and fighting a drug war now in Afghanistan since Bush.

Glad to hear nothing happened to you since Democrats took the House and Senate, and Obama came to be responsible for the current mess. You must be another selfish liberal.

Well, that's nice. Now poverty rampant and growing since Bush, millions of homes lost to foreclosure since Bush, government costs and debt to the moon since Bush, 5% of the college educated unemployed and growing since Bush, healthcare costs going to the moon since Bush, still in Iraq since Bush, and fighting a drug war now in Afghanistan since Bush.

Glad to hear nothing happened to you since Democrats took the House and Senate, and Obama came to be responsible for the current mess. You must be another selfish liberal.

Thanks. I appreciate your empathy toward my good-tidings.

The government is not my pinata for angst. Sucks if that's a hard concept for you to understand.

Damn....you are right

When Bush Fucks things up....they stay Fucked up

Because you are too stupid to fix Bush after all of your incessant whining about him. Hypocrites.

and Jillian: blow me you little pig.

Except for the rich, the health care industry, and upper echelon government workers. (1)Blacks , the poor, and entire nation worse off now under Obama, and the shit hasn't even hit the fan yet, but it's coming.

Every man who passed math in school KNOWS Obama is worse than Bush.

Sorry, the truth hurts, but few care enough about political issues to vote correctly, (2)especially women.

Whoops, did I say that out loud?

1. racist.
2. ... :clap2:

Last edited:

And lets not forget recess appointments,signing statements,raising debt limits,and the Patriot Act. The Patriot Act is especially interesting to me. This President renewed the entire Patriot Act and yet you heard hardly a peep out of the Democrats who used to screech incessantly about it back when the other guys had power. Man,what a bunch of dishonest hypocrites they turned out to be. I haven't seen much Hope or Change since the Democrats seized power. I have seen a whole lot of more of the same though. In fact the only possible change i've seen is that things have actually gotten much worse since the Democrats took over. See ya in November.

Hope and change as espoused by Obama turned out to be more of the same.

When are people going to learn? And you steadfast Obama supporters?

Your ruler has been stripped naked. Still support him? Or is this just 'BOOOOOSH did it'? You really want to stick with this?

What SAPS you are. Obama is your enemy and the enemy of this nation. Yet you pat him on the back for his efforts when it affects you too.

Forum List

Back