Will our Monumental Fraud pull off 2012 ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gautama, Jun 5, 2010.

1. gautama

gautama BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +336
    It is obvious to everyone by now that Obami Salaami is a Monumental Fraud.

Question: will his diehard leftards, the racist blacks, and the Illegal Immigrant Supporters commit America to this Monumental Fraud's COMBINED cataclysmic Health Care and Cap & Trade policies whose impact will be evident by 2012 ? And, let's not forget the economic effects of the end of the Bush tax cuts on business.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. txlonghorn

txlonghorn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +399
    Fraud is kinda harsh...you can't commit fraud if you don't know what your doing...

To answer your question, he COULD land another 4 years. He's actually set himself up pretty good for a chance at it...all that has to happen is we plug the damn hole, drop employment below 9%, keep the stock market above 10k and avoid any successful car bombs in Time Square and you'll see alot of people vote for him again. And I'm not talking about the dems or die crowd...that's a given...they would vote for Satan if he ended up on the Dem ticket...

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Of course it is shitstick. That's all you morons talk about. That's all any one with half a brain thinks about...

4. gautama

gautama BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +336
    Buggy Huggy, I realize that talking about the 2010 or 2012 elections touches a raw nerve with you Obamarrhoidal Libtards, however you're going kinda overboard, even for an Obamarrhoidal barfbag, when you criticize people for considering the DISASTROUS effects of the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami's Agenda.

:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

5. HUGGY

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Hey.... I think it would be great if the GOP had someone like Eisenhower ...except that anyone like him was run out of the party long ago in favor of certifiably insane christofascist fundimentalist fuckwits .

So ...yes.. as long as you assholes believe you can offer up ignorant crazy religion pushing people like sara your fate is sealed with or without you recognising that reality.

Fortunately america has learned what you are about..

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. gautama

gautama BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +336
    I do not believe in the Gods of the Organized Religions. Prayers to their Gods have the same statistical results as praying to the nearest rock in one's garden.

I believe in Einstein's or Spinoza's God. A God who is the Sum Total of All the Laws of the Universe........if It exists. Prayers to such a God is like praying to a lightening so that it won't strike you. And, we will all be fertilizer not unlike the cockroaches that are scurrying around hither and yonder.

So, I agree with you in that Conservatives with their reliance on some Anthropomorphic God is delusional at best. And, if there was any chance that their beliefs would give a hint of Christianity's Religious madness of the Past, and Islam's madness of the Present I would be the FIRST to not only condemn them, but would put my life in Harm's Way to eliminate them.

But Sarah Palin's (and the other politicians') religious beliefs that I carefully considered, are such that they extract ONLY THE BEST for humans......and as such intensify rather than diminish the good for mankind. And, you cannot give me ONE example where, in Sarah Palin's case, at least, her religious (or political) beliefs are detrimental to America.

As for Sarah's political views, I am 100% behind them. And, while I may, or may not consider her for my first choice as President of the United States of America, that is a question that I will say, unequivocally, does NOT exclude her.

However, to support a MONUMENTAL FRAUD like the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami in view of all the FACTS exposing his DISASTROUS Political Agenda which is implemented by his chief stooges like the idiot Holder, Janet Noncompetano, the Fascist Combo of Pelosi & Reid, etc., is nothing short of POLITICAL MADNESS !!!!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
  7. HUGGY

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    I can rebutt that with two words... "Witch Doctor"

8. HUGGY

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    OK...three words..."African Witch Doctor"

9. gautama

gautama BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +336
    Buggy Huggy : YOU ...... ARE ..... A ...... WIERDO !!!!!

Obviously, you have been inhaling a prodigious number of Obami Salaami's farts.

10. HUGGY

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    :lol:
    I may have my moments but I never flown an African witch doctor to my church to chase away the evil spirits.:lol::lol:

That is weird.:cuckoo:

Maybe you need to do more research before you call the kettle weird.