Entire Nation Worse Uhder Obama/Democrats

The only time I have caught an Oprah show in years was when I DVR'ed her recent episode with Simon Cowell. Oh the shame.:redface:

Lies! All women worship Oprah! After all, Titanic just said so. :lol:

hahaha, good morning. in a little fog today. On my way to help a friend. He's a Republican in Mass. Imagine that.

Except for the rich, the health care industry, and upper echelon government workers. Blacks , the poor, and entire nation worse off now under Obama, and the shit hasn't even hit the fan yet, but it's coming.

Every man who passed math in school KNOWS Obama is worse than Bush.
Let us know....the first time you run-into-one....

:rolleyes:

Except for the rich, the health care industry, and upper echelon government workers. Blacks , the poor, and entire nation worse off now under Obama, and the shit hasn't even hit the fan yet, but it's coming.

Sorry, the truth hurts, but few care enough about political issues to vote correctly, especially women.

Whoops, did I say that out loud?
Obama IS bush.........in a monkey suit.

What's changed??????

The increase in our national debt, and nothing else. Now the bills coming due
Now?????

Relax, there, Skippy.

The Obama Admin's got eight-years....just like Lil' Dumbya.

What "conservatives" are ACTUALLY worried-about, is....a repeat o' the CLINTON YEARS!! (...Especially after Porky Limbaugh had INSISTED Bill Clinton would NEVER be re-elected!!!!! :lol: )

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg

Another pathetic thread of Titanic talking to himself........

Gee Titanic...that was super interesting!

Can you go away now?

Sorry, the truth hurts, but few care enough about political issues to vote correctly, especially women.

Yes, you did.

And who cares what you think. You obviously have some issues with reality.

I think women's voting has cost this country dearly in the last half century. Too stupid to care about politics unless Oprah shoves them in the government direction. Whoops, did I say that out loud?

;)

My sexism is the least of this nation's worries......
Yeah.....your's....Ken Mehlman's.....Eric Cantor's.....Lindsey Graham's....and, Mitch McConnell's.

tinkerbell_01.jpg

Fly-away, now......​

The nation will continue to get worse no matter who is in charge until the American people stop buying into the philosophy that the government solves all our problems and that we have no responsibility to take control of our own lives.
Yeah....I've noticed all o' those Libertarians, out there, patchin' potholes.

Yes, you did.

And who cares what you think. You obviously have some issues with reality.

I'm thinkin' it's more like issues with Mommy.

The most important numbers that struck me these past 7 years have been the casualities of American soldiers, particularly in Iraq which I came to hate Bush for.

The nation will continue to get worse no matter who is in charge until the American people stop buying into the philosophy that the government solves all our problems and that we have no responsibility to take control of our own lives.
Yeah....I've noticed all o' those Libertarians, out there, patchin' potholes.

That would be why im telling people to get off their ass.

Forum List

Back