Entire Nation Worse Uhder Obama/Democrats

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
Except for the rich, the health care industry, and upper echelon government workers. Blacks , the poor, and entire nation worse off now under Obama, and the shit hasn't even hit the fan yet, but it's coming.

Every man who passed math in school KNOWS Obama is worse than Bush.

Sorry, the truth hurts, but few care enough about political issues to vote correctly, especially women.

Whoops, did I say that out loud?

Next the media will paint government opposition as "right wing" somehow. Propaganda. and those too stupid to see it, or government workers..............

What's changed??????

The increase in our national debt, and nothing else. Now the bills coming due Everyone hang in there, the shit on it's way.

Peace out.

Let me guess, you stupid fucks believed Obama and Democrats?

Tough growing up, aint it...................

Been there, done that.

I think women's voting has cost this country dearly in the last half century. Too stupid to care about politics unless Oprah shoves them in the government direction. Whoops, did I say that out loud?

;)

My sexism is the least of this nation's worries,. but if it helps you, suck on it.

Except for the rich, the health care industry, and upper echelon government workers. Blacks , the poor, and entire nation worse off now under Obama, and the shit hasn't even hit the fan yet, but it's coming.

Every man who passed math in school KNOWS Obama is worse than Bush.

Sorry, the truth hurts, but few care enough about political issues to vote correctly, especially women.

Whoops, did I say that out loud?

I was going to make a comment in agreement with the first part of your post, but then I decided that I don't care enough.

I think women's voting has cost this country dearly in the last half century. Too stupid to care about politics unless Oprah shoves them in the government direction. Whoops, did I say that out loud?

;)

My sexism is the least of this nation's worries,. but if it helps you, suck on it.

Quite the sexist you are too. Make your party proud. :thup:

;)

I just sat with a garage full of tits that backs my assertions.;)

I know many women see the truth, sorry for stereotyping the Oprah crowd. The truth starting to hit the family food bill, and about time.

The only thing that sucks worse than GW Buish is any Democrat, and now you see why he was President TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The nation will continue to get worse no matter who is in charge until the American people stop buying into the philosophy that the government solves all our problems and that we have no responsibility to take control of our own lives.

We need to stop accepting hand outs, even if we qualify for them and do what we can to make our own way.

;)

I just sat with a garage full of tits that backs my assertions.;)

I know many women see the truth, sorry for stereotyping the Oprah crowd. The truth starting to hit the family food bill, and about time.

Is that how you see women? :eusa_eh:

Also, I assume you it's the woman who is suppose to do all the shopping, huh Titanic?

Pretend you are sucking Obama's dink, and maybe it will help you get over this thread, Obama's complete betrayal and failure, and this thread.

Ready, begin.............

I am from the scroteus maximus clan, so yes, your clamness offends me. Go hang some curtains.

;)

Forum List

Back