Enter Newsom?

You are absolutely right!

but look!

They cleaned up the streets of San Francisco for China's Xi.....they can fix the crisis plaguing our cities they just don't want to because they hate you!

Yeah, it just shows total complete hypocrisy. They claim to love the drug infested homeless perusing the streets but then they have to hide them when some world leader comes along. These people are all fake.

Seriously, you should be asking why a post on a public message board would sway his vote.
Oh I don’t think that’s what he was saying. Sounded to me like he was talking about the ugly attitude from the political opposition. When you’re in a situation where it’s the lesser of two evils the more evil one side gets the easier it is to stomach a vote for the other

What successes has Gavin Newsom had in California?
Newsom's successes or failures in California would be irrelevant to the shallow perceptions of the people that would see him as an alternative to Biden or Trump. He would be much like Obama who had serious issues with his birthplace, no verifiable educational history, and no evidence of ever functioning as a productive citizen in the country he came to lead. He was more of a created avatar than an actual person. And the people bought it.

The same will be true of Newsom with the people simply dismissing any troublesome past. It is the superficial imaging that will be the driving force with Newsom just like Obama. It is sad but true.

I think you're right, the democrats cannot win with Joe this time, as much as they'd like to. I can't see them turning to Kamala and do they have anyone else? I believe they did away with their primaries, so it'll come down to the convention where they'll go with whoever they think can most likely beat Trump. Which means they really don't have to decide until next summer some time.
To some extent I disagree. Biden gets far too much blame from the right. It is really Democratic and Progressive policies in general which have destroyed the country. There are very few Democrats out there, including Newsome, who could run and not be pushing the same old crap that destroyed the country in the first place.

To some extent I disagree. Biden gets far too much blame from the right. It is really Democratic and Progressive policies in general which have destroyed the country. There are very few Democrats out there, including Newsome, who could run and not be pushing the same old crap that destroyed the country in the first place.
You think our country is destroyed? Is life really that bad for you or do you just have that much distain for the place you are lucky enough to live in?

People can now see a subtle change in news reporting as Gavin Newsom, the classic Antichrist figure representing white liberal perfection, is being prepared to take the reigns of the democratic party. Like Obama who was presented as the consumate educated Negro, Newsome is waiting in the wings to take the stage as the star. Media is turning on Joe and its only a matter of time before Newsome steps up to the podium as the main candidate.

Will you support Newsome?
Anybody who has been watching knows that Newsom is just waiting for Biden to bow out to make his move. He likely won't run against Biden and thereby weaken the Democrat solidarity, but anybody who doesn't know he's the fair haired child, the crown prince, the knight in shining armor scripted to save the day just hasn't been watching.

I could be wrong. But I'll be really surprised if I am.

However, with the New Hampshire primary just a few months away, you would think they need some time to clean up Newsom's history and make him look great to a gullible electorate. So if it happens it should happen relatively soon.

You had better hope that Newsom doesn't run next year because he'll win.
I think he would too, but he'd have to get on the left of center on issues, AND THE BUDGET. yEAH, Trump screwed it up too, but a lot of voters are giving him a pass on that, and voting Trump on inflation. Which is ironic, I realize.

Trump's a bumbling old fool, but Biden's sort of giving him cover.

He has turned CA into a third world dump state. There is currently a mass exodus leaving that outhouse. No thanks.
California isn't that bad.

Red states tend to have higher murder rates, lower education and higher obesity rates then most blue states, including California.

You think our country is destroyed? Is life really that bad for you or do you just have that much distain for the place you are lucky enough to live in?
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, 80% of Americans say they are financially worse off under Biden and 70% of Americans think the country is going in the wrong direction. Evictions are high. Foreclosures are high. Auto loan defaults are high. Credit card debt is high. Credit card defaults are high. Withdraws from saving and retirement accounts are high. But, I love the fact that the left are totally blind to the plight of average Americans.

Forum List

Back