Enter Newsom?

Raynine

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2023
People can now see a subtle change in news reporting as Gavin Newsom, the classic Antichrist figure representing white liberal perfection, is being prepared to take the reigns of the democratic party. Like Obama who was presented as the consumate educated Negro, Newsome is waiting in the wings to take the stage as the star. Media is turning on Joe and its only a matter of time before Newsome steps up to the podium as the main candidate.

Will you support Newsome?

People can now see a subtle change in news reporting as Gavin Newsom, the classic Antichrist figure representing white liberal perfection, is being prepared to take the reigns of the democratic party. Like Obama who was presented as the consumate educated Negro, Newsome is waiting in the wings to take the stage as the star. Media is turning on Joe and its only a matter of time before Newsome steps up to the podium as the main candidate.

Yup, just wait til Wednesday when XI visits San Francisco with Newsom and Biden. Newsom will either be Bidens nursemaid or take center stage during the visit. Afterwards Newsom will become his scummy self.

I think you're right, the democrats cannot win with Joe this time, as much as they'd like to. I can't see them turning to Kamala and do they have anyone else? I believe they did away with their primaries, so it'll come down to the convention where they'll go with whoever they think can most likely beat Trump. Which means they really don't have to decide until next summer some time.

Not a fan of any of these people but I’d much rather see a race between Newsome vs DeSantis or Haley over the embarassment of another Biden vs Trump battle

I won't support Newsome but posts like this one push me in that direction.

Yes, feelings are important aren't they? Never mind about free speech and honest elections. They are way down on the list.

No idea what you are rambling about or how it applies to what I said.

I think you're right, the democrats cannot win with Joe this time, as much as they'd like to. I can't see them turning to Kamala and do they have anyone else? I believe they did away with their primaries, so it'll come down to the convention where they'll go with whoever they think can most likely beat Trump. Which means they really don't have to decide until next summer some time.
They ditch Biden, then they would have to ditch Harris and lose more black voters. They cannot do that, jews are leaving the party also. Because of liberal hate against them.

Newsom is ‘the first clean’ car salesman to run.

Gruesome Newsome got cucked by a rapist. What does that tell you about his character? Granted the limp wristed degenerates in the DNC won't care, but plenty of others will.

No, never. Hate dems.
Dems are mortal enemy.
...and reps not much better either.

hateful négresse.gif

Forum List

Back