Enough of this transgender nonsense.

The downward spiral has begun. Jack4jill must've gotten some sad news that the men-pretending-to-be-women part of "LGBT" isn't going to get their way on this one.
Come on bitch, she attacked me she attacked me, she's trying to suppress free speech!!!!!!!

Call a Mod! Call a doctor! Call 911. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help help, I'm being oppressed.

:cuckoo:
Go ahead, bitch, tell us why operating on intersexed babies is "necessary'?

Oh right, because it helps you and your there are only boys or girls, not both.

No one is going to talk with you anymore because you are a mental case. Until you can control yourself, like an adult, don't expect anyone to respond to your insanity.
No answer then?

Well that's just fine, bitch, since you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Keeping that bullshit to yourself works for me. Just that much less horseshit I have to correct.

Come on bitch, she attacked me she attacked me, she's trying to suppress free speech!!!!!!!

Call a Mod! Call a doctor! Call 911. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help help, I'm being oppressed.

It's OK. When Ginsburg announces in writing that men in any condition cannot be allowed to use the women's showers etc., you will eventually come to "acceptance" and life will move on...

What a melt down! Definite mental disorder.

Lies, then lies some more, then gets caught lying, and then gets upset because it is called out on the lies. Now goes into melt down mode. Pretty bizarre behavior.

What a melt down! Definite mental disorder.

Lies, then lies some more, then gets caught lying, and then gets upset because it is called out on the lies. Now goes into melt down mode. Pretty bizarre behavior.
I'm sure though that even with all of that, an LGBT shrink would pass him with flying colors as perfectly stable, sane and ready for "sex change" butchery..

This entire comment thread proves that Republicans are for unlimited "individual liberty" for themselves, just not anyone else.

Hilarious that they've only just now discovered the "T" part of LGBT, as if these people never existed and are somehow only a problem now.

Republicans and their supporters are apparently for government just small enough to dictate that Caitlyn Jenner should use the men's bathroom and that Chaz Bono, now a man who looks like a trucker, should use the girl's room, which TOTALLY DEFEATS the whole purpose of their moronic bathroom laws.

Bruce Jenner is not, and never will be, a woman.

Chaz Bono is not, and never will be, a man.

If someone told me I had to call a man "she" or a woman "he". I would refuse and never do it. If I was fined for it, I would file a lawsuit and take that sucker straight to the USSC and ask the Justices how it is that I be required to lie or be fined?

I'd have a few ethical MDs with me, and biologists. And a few non-APA psychologists as well.

I hope every child abused in this way grows up to sue their parents as well as the misguided docs who fed them off label drugs and mutilated their healthy bodies.

I won't exactly fall off my chair in shock when those lawsuits start cropping up. And you know they will.

Parents sue to block transgender daughter's reassignment surgery, citing health concerns

Parents sue to block transgender daughter's reassignment surgery, citing health concerns
transgender-surgery-legal-battle-01f9c855b445e530.jpg

DOYLESTOWN, Pa. — A transgender woman whose parents went to court Wednesday to block her gender-reassignment surgery in Pennsylvania said she would rather die on the operating table than continue living with male anatomy....Her parents, Klaus and Ingrid Kitzler, contend Kitzler is not competent to make an informed decision...Kitzler's surgery had been scheduled for Tuesday in Pennsylvania, but Bucks County Judge C. Theodore Fritsch Jr. stopped it after her parents' lawyers filed for an injunction and asked for time for reflection before she goes through with what they called an irreversible surgery...

It seems to me that if any concerned family member brought up the mental fitness of a potential butcher patient to any judge, there would be a stay placed on that surgery until it was proven that a person who sees male genitals and thinks he's a woman is still "legally competent to make his own radical and life-altering decisions"..
Hey mom and dad, fuck you.

Ah, yes, the attitude the left always wants to instill in children, the better to control society . . . like all tyrants.

The downward spiral has begun. Jack4jill must've gotten some sad news that the men-pretending-to-be-women part of "LGBT" isn't going to get their way on this one.

:cuckoo:
Go ahead, bitch, tell us why operating on intersexed babies is "necessary'?

Oh right, because it helps you and your there are only boys or girls, not both.

No one is going to talk with you anymore because you are a mental case. Until you can control yourself, like an adult, don't expect anyone to respond to your insanity.
No answer then?

Well that's just fine, bitch, since you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Keeping that bullshit to yourself works for me. Just that much less horseshit I have to correct.

Lol! Oooohhhh. What happened? Doesn't pay to continually melt down over disagreements, now does it Jack or Jill? :D

I see you admit defeat and surrender. I accept. You may stop waving your white flag now.
Answer the question, bitch.

It's a genetic mutation. :D
Nope.

Easy question, you have a baby with both male and female genitals. What sex is it?

Easy answer. Your surrender has been accepted, quit offering it and move on.
Answer the question, bitch, or just STFU. That kind of decision is made all the time.

You say you are hot shit, prove by telling us how you know a boy from a girl?

Easy question, you have a baby with both male and female genitals. What sex is it?

I did answer the question, twat. You don't like the answer, and you're too piss-stupid to have comprehended the words when I told you that was going to be the answer, but neither of those is my problem.

Fuck your tangent, and fuck your desperate need to validate your worthless excuse for an existence. You want to change the subject because you lost the argument and got your ass gang-kicked on it by everyone on the board.

Your "question" is nothing more than a giant, flashing neon sign of "Epic fail". I acknowledge it. End of story.

It's a genetic mutation. :D
Nope.

It's a genetic anomaly, a birth defect. Nothing to do with a person who is transgendered.

Forget transgender, you have a baby with both male and female genitals. What sex is it?

"Forget the topic of the thread, because I keep losing on it. Wander down this irrelevant tangent that I want to make the topic instead!"

So much defeat. So much surrender.
Forget transgender, you have a baby with both male and female genitals. What sex is it?

Come on your little arrogant bitch, reach into your panties, find your clit, and answer this simple question?

"Forget the topic I can't win on, let's talk about something totally unrelated!"

Come on, you little pathetic twat. Reach into your panties, find your utter lack of anything, and despair at your complete, impotent inability to change the reality of science, or the reality of how badly you've lost this debate.

"Accept my topic change!" Fuck you. You don't control me any more than you control the universe, and I love how much you hate that.

The answer to your "question" is what it has always been: I see you have admitted defeat and surrendered. I accept.

Fuck your tangent, and fuck your desperate need to validate your worthless excuse for an existence. You want to change the subject because you lost the argument and got your ass gang-kicked on it by everyone on the board.

Your "question" is nothing more than a giant, flashing neon sign of "Epic fail". I acknowledge it. End of story.

Well it is 'end of story' for now. Jack4jill was banned for calling ChrisL a bitch many multiple times as the anger phase of his grief cycle started to escalate. He's having difficulty accepting that 17 million women rape victims are going to win this one. He's having a time out right now.

Well it is 'end of story' for now. Jack4jill was banned for calling ChrisL a bitch many multiple times as the anger phase of his grief cycle started to escalate. He's having difficulty accepting that 17 million women rape victims are going to win this one. He's having a time out right now.

I've never minded being called a bitch, since I'll even admit it. But yeah, that one was on the verge of being given the sort of jacket that lets him/her/it give him/her/itself nice, warm hugs all day long.

There's getting to be quite a rift on the left over this issue: women's rights vs men-pretending-to-be-women. Wonder who will win out? I think I know. There can't be a compromise. The conditions are too onerous. The ones playing pretend are going to have to prove up or tank. Since no MD will say "a man can actually be a woman", they're hosed.

I know, right? His big accomplishment is social re-engineering against the Will of the Majority. He will go down in history as the president who tried to force women to allow strange men in their communal showers. What a legacy. He didn't think that one through. He assumed that the LGBT would accomplish their goal and the new twisted future society would see him as a hero. The tranny thing just threw a wet blanket on that fire.

I know, right? His big accomplishment is social re-engineering against the Will of the Majority. He will go down in history as the president who tried to force women to allow strange men in their communal showers. What a legacy. He didn't think that one through. He assumed that the LGBT would accomplish their goal and the new twisted future society would see him as a hero. The tranny thing just threw a wet blanket on that fire.

he was not hired to think

He was hired to do his duty to this nation instead of force his minority agenda on the masses. The rate at which his cult's agenda is escalating rivals even the rise of the Nazi Party in Germany.

He was hired to do his duty to this nation instead of force his minority agenda on the masses. The rate at which his cult's agenda is escalating rivals even the rise of the Nazi Party in Germany.

I disagree. He was hired by the left, not the right, and I think they hired him EXACTLY to force his agenda on the masses. I think they perhaps just underestimated the amount to which the masses were going to resist.

Choking prevents breathing. If they could breath, they weren't choking.
That is simply untrue.

It's a medical fact.
No.

Choking - Summit Medical Group
www.summitmedicalgroup.com/library/adult_health/aha_cafe_coronary/
If someone is choking but still able to breathe and cough and is not turning a bluish color, let them try to cough up the object. If they are having trouble breathing and turning blue, have someone call 911 while you do the following to help: Ask the person if they are choking.

If they're truly choking, they're not breathing adequately. If they're breathing adequately, they're not choking.

Yes, this is why, in first aid/CPR classes, you're told that if the person is coughing, gasping, or in any other way indicating that air is still passing through the windpipe, you should leave him alone to clear the blockage using his body's own natural mechanisms. It's only if he is unable to make any noise, or perhaps a thin, high-pitched whining sound indicating inadequate air passage, that one applies abdominal thrusts (aka the Heimlich maneuver).

From a legal standpoint, even if a person is actually choking and conscious, they can refuse help if of age. A child cannot.

Forum List

Back