Enough of this transgender nonsense.

Gee, one person regrets their decision so that should take away the decision from all others.

Life is full of regrets, bitch. Deal with it.

You're aware that more than one person regrets having healthy organs amputated? Look at Chris's link. Many have subsequently reflected on why they felt driven or pushed to get this butchery done and discovered that *shocker* it was another underlying mental issue which amputation didn't cure!

Stunning revelation. Only just a little too late. Imagine the depression that would set in, knowing your shrink and MDs didn't do their job to screen you beyond a surface scan for deeper mental issues before you went under the knife?

They're fast-tracking "Jazz" to go under the knife. Yet few get to hear that the mother didn't want a girl when he was born because she'd already had two boys. That strong and pervasive influence over the boy just gets a pass. Better to chop his dick off now and have him learn after that he did all the things he did so he could matter to momma..
In the end the medical profession can only watch out for you so far. They aren't fucking gods but they play gods when they operate on intersexed babies without even asking them. Do you want the genital mutilation to stop? Of course you don't since everyone, every single human on the planet has to fit in your boy or girl boxes, and stay there, for life.

Which is worse, operating on people with their consent, or without?

Operating on a person when it is NECESSARY is completely different. There is nothing wrong with these people's bodies who are undergoing sex change surgeries.
They don't agree, and if cutting the junk off of babies without their consent doesn't bother you than neither should it bother you when they can consent.

Genital normalizing surgery on intersexed infants is not "necessary" surgery. It's done because fuckheads like you can't deal with anything that doesn't look like what you'd expect to see when you change their diapers. It is unnecessary surgery, but we do it anyway and without their consent. They even pick wrong, time and again. Let's see you stand up against that, bitches?

UN Condemns “Normalization” Surgery for Intersexuality

Those operations are necessary. Sex reassignment surgeries are unnecessary because the bodies are completely normal.

This entire comment thread proves that Republicans are for unlimited "individual liberty" for themselves, just not anyone else.

Hilarious that they've only just now discovered the "T" part of LGBT, as if these people never existed and are somehow only a problem now.

Republicans and their supporters are apparently for government just small enough to dictate that Caitlyn Jenner should use the men's bathroom and that Chaz Bono, now a man who looks like a trucker, should use the girl's room, which TOTALLY DEFEATS the whole purpose of their moronic bathroom laws.

You mean Bruce Jenner. Lol.

Gee, one person regrets their decision so that should take away the decision from all others.

Life is full of regrets, bitch. Deal with it.

You're aware that more than one person regrets having healthy organs amputated? Look at Chris's link. Many have subsequently reflected on why they felt driven or pushed to get this butchery done and discovered that *shocker* it was another underlying mental issue which amputation didn't cure!

Stunning revelation. Only just a little too late. Imagine the depression that would set in, knowing your shrink and MDs didn't do their job to screen you beyond a surface scan for deeper mental issues before you went under the knife?

They're fast-tracking "Jazz" to go under the knife. Yet few get to hear that the mother didn't want a girl when he was born because she'd already had two boys. That strong and pervasive influence over the boy just gets a pass. Better to chop his dick off now and have him learn after that he did all the things he did so he could matter to momma..
In the end the medical profession can only watch out for you so far. They aren't fucking gods but they play gods when they operate on intersexed babies without even asking them. Do you want the genital mutilation to stop? Of course you don't since everyone, every single human on the planet has to fit in your boy or girl boxes, and stay there, for life.

Operating on a person when it is NECESSARY is completely different. There is nothing wrong with these people's bodies who are undergoing sex change surgeries.
They don't agree, and if cutting the junk off of babies without their consent doesn't bother you than neither should it bother you when they can consent.

Genital normalizing surgery on intersexed infants is not "necessary" surgery. It's done because fuckheads like you can't deal with anything that doesn't look like what you'd expect to see when you change their diapers. It is unnecessary surgery, but we do it anyway and without their consent. They even pick wrong, time and again. Let's see you stand up against that, bitches?

Those operations are necessary. Sex reassignment surgeries are unnecessary because the bodies are completely normal.
No, they are not necessary you stupid bitch. Read the fucking links and learn something.

Just because a baby has the junk of both sexes doesn't mean we have to make them into one or the other. They are both but we make them into one of the other because people like you are so fucking stupid you have to make the world black or white, boy or girl. Anything else and you panic like small children.
How can you assign a gender (boy or girl) without surgery? | Intersex Society of North America

No, they are not necessary you stupid bitch. Read the fucking links and learn something.

Just because a baby has the junk of both sexes doesn't mean we have to make them into one or the other. They are both but we make them into one of the other because people like you are so fucking stupid you have to make the world black or white, boy or girl. Anything else and you panic like small children.
How can you assign a gender (boy or girl) without surgery? | Intersex Society of North America

Again, you are a miserable mentally disturbed individual. Enjoy your life! Lol.

Again, you are a miserable mentally disturbed individual. Enjoy your life! Lol.
I do enjoy my life, and I enjoy kicking the shit out of worthless stupid bitches like you who have no idea what in the fuck they are talking about.

The fuck they don't. Go read the flame war we had last night here. Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I ripped that bitch up one side and down the other
Oh, so the topic bothers you and you are engaging in flaming to shut the thread down. Whatever works to make the popular topic disappear, right? Only I've spoken with the mods about this trick and how it suppresses free speech. Once the internet community learns that a site tolerates this type of suppression, it loses visitors. So I'm pretty sure you're going to get shut down.

Why does anyone reply to Jack4jill? He doesn't even believe what he throws up against the wall. He simply enjoys stirring the pot.

Ignore him and he'll get bored. First, like a spoiled child, he'll scream and stomp his little feet, even more, trying to get attention. Then he'll quit.

Stirthepot-1.jpg

Why does anyone reply to Jack4jill? He doesn't even believe what he throws up against the wall. He simply enjoys stirring the pot.

Ignore him and he'll get bored. First, like a spoiled child, he'll scream and stomp his little feet, even more, trying to get attention. Then he'll quit.

Unless you accept like some of us do, that this is a paid job for him. He wants his paycheck so I'm sure he won't quit.

The fuck they don't. Go read the flame war we had last night here. Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I ripped that bitch up one side and down the other
Oh, so the topic bothers you and you are engaging in flaming to shut the thread down. Whatever works to make the popular topic disappear, right? Only I've spoken with the mods about this trick and how it suppresses free speech. Once the internet community learns that a site tolerates this type of suppression, it loses visitors. So I'm pretty sure you're going to get shut down.
Dumbass, you are never "right" about anything so just shut the fuck about at least that much.

You post this stupid shit, have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, repeat lies that rape victims have told you not to, and then you say I'm the problem?

The reason why your threads die is they, like you, are fucking stupid. All the facts necessary to make your bullshit go away get posted by me and then you have to bump your own threads trying to restart them. Just learn what the reality is and accept it Gay marriage is the law of the land and you still can't fucking accept that. You are mental case, and even these dumb bitches know it.

Stirthepot-1.jpg
Shove that spoon up your ass, bitch.

What I post is reality, you are the morons who can't accept it.

Unless you accept like some of us do, that this is a paid job for him. He wants his paycheck so I'm sure he won't quit.
I don't get paid for this you dumb ****. Who the hell would care enough to pay somebody to tell you people how fucking stupid you are? No one cares that much except me, and I only do it for the entertainment value, a sick hobby.

The downward spiral has begun. Jack4jill must've gotten some sad news that the men-pretending-to-be-women part of "LGBT" isn't going to get their way on this one.

The downward spiral has begun. Jack4jill must've gotten some sad news that the men-pretending-to-be-women part of "LGBT" isn't going to get their way on this one.
Come on bitch, she attacked me she attacked me, she's trying to suppress free speech!!!!!!!

Call a Mod! Call a doctor! Call 911. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help help, I'm being oppressed.

Come on bitch, she attacked me she attacked me, she's trying to suppress free speech!!!!!!!

Call a Mod! Call a doctor! Call 911. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help help, I'm being oppressed.

:cuckoo:

Go ahead, bitch, tell us why operating on intersexed babies is "necessary'?

Oh right, because it helps you and your there are only boys or girls, not both.

Go ahead, bitch, tell us why operating on intersexed babies is "necessary'?

Oh right, because it helps you and your there are only boys or girls, not both.

No one is going to talk with you anymore because you are a mental case. Until you can control yourself, like an adult, don't expect anyone to respond to your insanity.

Forum List

Back