Enough is enough no more gun control we have enough

... came to the floor to defend the idea of implementing some “reasonable” gun control measures.

about time to put an end to the NRA ...

Really? Is there some Law out there that says you can simply shut down an organization like the NRA just because some people disagree with it? Good luck with that one.:lol:

There isn't a state in the Union which lawfully allows a 30rd mag while hunting.

Most are capped at 3rds.

That is not true. I agree that 30 rde magazines are not needed but where do you stop, next you will say that you con't need that big a caliber to hunt. The issue is that we don't really punish people who break the law. CO was a random event and you can't pass enought laws to prevent it from happening. A really good fire or explosion will do the trick just as easy. We have millions of responsible gun owners who never break the law, just slap the crap out of these people who do and it will stop or we will run out of them. Prisons are a joke.

no...you're wrong....we do punish people who break the law. It's just that the "war on drugs" has thrown so many non-violent offenders into hard core prisons that our prison system is bursting at the seams and we can't effectively punish the ones that need it the most.

I can imagine why those who are against prosecuting people for drug offenses might have a problem with other drug users running around with 30 round clips. Makes sense to me.

... came to the floor to defend the idea of implementing some “reasonable” gun control measures.

about time to put an end to the NRA ...

Really? Is there some Law out there that says you can simply shut down an organization like the NRA just because some people disagree with it? Good luck with that one.:lol:

No you can't

Alex Jones you may call him a kook but he is dead on target on this one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geaMPMUeYLU]Obama & Congress's Total Gun Ban Bill: A Criminal Act! - YouTube[/ame]

530012_406054632775780_27195769_n.jpg

No, removing large capacity magazines from the open market, and making their ownership without special permits and background checks, illegal will not prevent the insane from going on a shooting spree. It will just lower the number of victims.

There isn't a state in the Union which lawfully allows a 30rd mag while hunting.

Most are capped at 3rds.

That is not true. I agree that 30 rde magazines are not needed but where do you stop, next you will say that you con't need that big a caliber to hunt. The issue is that we don't really punish people who break the law. CO was a random event and you can't pass enought laws to prevent it from happening. A really good fire or explosion will do the trick just as easy. We have millions of responsible gun owners who never break the law, just slap the crap out of these people who do and it will stop or we will run out of them. Prisons are a joke.

30 round magazines are equivalent to the musket of 1793 was to the bow an arrow. The founders would frown on any attempt to make easy target of citizens against a tyrannical government.
I'm not giving mine up nor do I know anyone that will.
Any attempt to ban the mags would cause people to buy them in bulk.

Fuking cracks me up when I read some right wing wack job channeling the Founding Fathers.

Yea like you know what these inspired men were thinking.

And do you really think you will be able to oppose the guvmint if they come and take your semi auto weapons? You got a death wish? Your life or youir weapons. Is that your position?

30 round magazines are equivalent to the musket of 1793 was to the bow an arrow. The founders would frown on any attempt to make easy target of citizens against a tyrannical government.
I'm not giving mine up nor do I know anyone that will.
Any attempt to ban the mags would cause people to buy them in bulk.

Fuking cracks me up when I read some right wing wack job channeling the Founding Fathers.

And do you really think you will be able to oppose the guvmint if they come and take your semi auto weapons? You got a death wish? Your life or youir weapons. Is that your position?

They were pretty good about writing their thoughts down and I can read. It's not my fault that you can't read or choose not to read what they wrote.

And do you really think you will be able to oppose the guvmint if they come and take your semi auto weapons?

You actually think people will roll over for the government?

Ask the viet cong how they dealt with the American military, ask the Russians how they felt loosing to the freedom fighters in Afghanistan

You got a death wish?
I would whether die a free man than live the life as a subject

Your life or youir weapons. Is that your position?
Come try and take them. Badge or no badge you will be treated as any home invader.

Why would you not want to defend against a Republican administration gone tyrannical ?

Just roll over and capitulate and be taken of to the corporate gulag or worse ?

Come on now.

Some people have big guns to make up for a small penis, and some people have big mouths on the internet cause they have no nutz.

Some people have big guns to make up for a small penis, and some people have big mouths on the internet cause they have no nutz.

And some people talk about other people penis as if they knew what they had? Do you dream of penis's all the time?

Dirty rotten bastards trying to back door the second amendment by adding gun control to an existing bill

Democratic senators have offered an amendment to the cybersecurity bill that would limit the purchase of high capacity gun magazines for some consumers.

Shortly after the Cybersecurity Act gained Senate approval to proceed to filing proposed amendments and a vote next week, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), a sponsor of the gun control amendment, came to the floor to defend the idea of implementing some “reasonable” gun control measures.

Democratic senators offer gun control amendment for cybersecurity bill - The Hill's Video

And as if we didn't have enough to worry of?

Justice Scalia: ‘It Will Have to Be Decided’ Whether Gov’t Can Regulate Some Types of Guns

Dirty rotten bastards trying to back door the second amendment by adding gun control to an existing bill

Democratic senators have offered an amendment to the cybersecurity bill that would limit the purchase of high capacity gun magazines for some consumers.

Shortly after the Cybersecurity Act gained Senate approval to proceed to filing proposed amendments and a vote next week, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), a sponsor of the gun control amendment, came to the floor to defend the idea of implementing some “reasonable” gun control measures.

Democratic senators offer gun control amendment for cybersecurity bill - The Hill's Video

And as if we didn't have enough to worry of?

Justice Scalia: ‘It Will Have to Be Decided’ Whether Gov’t Can Regulate Some Types of Guns

It must be that drug he's on. He has forgotten about other court rulings
Such as Lewis vs U.S. and Miller versus U.S.

Attempts to control simi-auto "assault weapons" and/or "high cap." magazines have had no positive effect on crime in this country. Nor is there any reason to think they could.

A pump shotgun with buckshot can put as much lead in the air as most assault rifles or submachine guns and are relaively cheap, reliable, and easy to obtain. And most any deer rifle is more powerful and accurate.

Best leave sleeping dogs lie.

Forum List

Back