Sarah And Todd Palin Dine At Local 'Chick-fil-A' In Texas Giving It A Thumbs Up

Spock

Rookie
Jul 25, 2012
U.S.S. Enterprise
Spock here. Yesterday after giving a patriotic speech about America while campaigning for senate candidate Ted Cruz in The Woodslands, Tx, Sarah and Todd Palin decided to go to the local Chick-fil-A to get some supper. The locals loved it. Sarah said it is apparent that local business's in communities should be supported and by using logic, she is right. Local business's are the bread and butter of communities across America. I have to agree with Palin. Spock out.

Palin visits Chick-fil-A - Craig Howie - POLITICO.com

120727_sarah_palin_chick_fi_a.jpg

Last edited:
Spock here. Yesterday after giving a patriotic speech about America while campaigning for senate candidate Ted Cruz in The Woodslands, Tx, Sarah and Todd Palin decided to go to the local Chick-fil-A to get some supper. The locals loved it. Sarah said it is apparent that local business's in communities should be supported and by using logic, she is right. Local business's are the bread and butter of communities across America. I have to agree with Palin. Spock out.

:lol: Libs are now running for Immodium AD.

• Banned
Oh boy, that will set the libs off.
Yes the media is picking it up this morning. Palins facebook page this morning is swamped with over a 201,423 thousand responses since she posted that pic on her wall 10 hours ago with the headline " Stopped by Chick-fil-A in The Woodlands to support a great business".

Last edited:
Oh boy, that will set the libs off.
Yes the media is picking it up this morning. Palins facebook page this morning is swamped with over a 201,423 thousand responses since she posted that pic on her wall 10 hours ago with the headline " Stopped by Chick-fil-A in The Woodlands to support a great business".

I want one opened in Vatican Square. I'm going to check into franchises. Right now. Not kidding.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:lol:

This has more than potential.

You have opened Pandora's box sir or madame. I love it. Well done.

yep...legislating morality is A-OK.......unless it's billionaires who don't want to pay taxes, pay their employees so little that they need food stamps, offshore jobs so they can put more in their pockets and cause our country to falter, and hide all those offshore profits in the Caymans.....then legislating morality(greed) is baaaaah'd.

Thank you. You can call me Mr Spock.

Thank you. You can call me Mr Spock.

With pleasure. :D

The tolerance and class displayed by our friends on the other side is amazing!

You libs should be so VERY proud! :clap2: :clap2:

Forum List

Back