Enough is enough no more gun control we have enough

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Dirty rotten bastards trying to back door the second amendment by adding gun control to an existing bill

Democratic senators have offered an amendment to the cybersecurity bill that would limit the purchase of high capacity gun magazines for some consumers.

Shortly after the Cybersecurity Act gained Senate approval to proceed to filing proposed amendments and a vote next week, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), a sponsor of the gun control amendment, came to the floor to defend the idea of implementing some “reasonable” gun control measures.

Democratic senators offer gun control amendment for cybersecurity bill - The Hill's Video

If you need a thirty-round magazine to go hunting you need to find a new hobby, Big.

The thirty round magazine is for the government
Or to clarify my point to be used against the government.

Exactly and that's why I agree with the democrats on this one. The CO shooter was allowed to purchase a 100 round drum magazine 100% legally, as well as large capacity ones for the handgun as well.
The CO massacre, AZ, and VT all had the same thing in common, high capacity magazines.

They serve no purpose for hunting or self defense, only to do wrong.

If you need a thirty-round magazine to go hunting you need to find a new hobby, Big.

Fucking bullshit. Thirty round + magazines are to be used against whomever whatever nut is pissed at. Against the government, they would be useless. All that has to be done is have an Apache stand off and blow away you silly rednecks with your popguns.

And, by the way, who are 'government' that you would be shooting? Might they be our sons and daughters that are in uniform?

You stupid gun nuts have long ago crossed the line of insanity. When this kind of gun and ammo is freely available, one has to question the safety of sane citizens from the owners of such weopons.

Ammo Deals | Slickguns

50 bmg for sale, gun auctions and gun classifieds for 50 bmg at GunsAmerica. Refine your search for 50 bmg with the choices below.

Exactly and that's why I agree with the democrats on this one. The CO shooter was allowed to purchase a 100 round drum magazine 100% legally, as well as large capacity ones for the handgun as well.
The CO massacre, AZ, and VT all had the same thing in common, high capacity magazines.

They seve the purpose of defending against the government. I'll keep all 1000 magazines I own.

Fucking bullshit. Thirty round + magazines are to be used against whomever whatever nut is pissed at. Against the government, they would be useless. All that has to be done is have an Apache stand off and blow away you silly rednecks with your popguns.

And, by the way, who are 'government' that you would be shooting? Might they be our sons and daughters that are in uniform?

You stupid gun nuts have long ago crossed the line of insanity. When this kind of gun and ammo is freely available, one has to question the safety of sane citizens from the owners of such weopons.

Ammo Deals | Slickguns

50 bmg for sale, gun auctions and gun classifieds for 50 bmg at GunsAmerica. Refine your search for 50 bmg with the choices below.
Rocks for brain High capacity magazines are not useless they are needed I will not give mine up.

They seve the purpose of defending against the government. I'll keep all 1000 magazines I own.

If the white vans and black helicopters come to your house to "take yuuuurrrr gunzzzz!" You'll be dead the second you even flinch to pick up your pistol. Don't try to be some kind of tough guy, you're not.

... came to the floor to defend the idea of implementing some “reasonable” gun control measures.

about time to put an end to the NRA ...

Yes look at IRQ and AFG. We put away those motivated civilians armed like that in what one -two days ?

Done.

If the white vans and black helicopters come to your house to "take yuuuurrrr gunzzzz!" You'll be dead the second you even flinch to pick up your pistol. Don't try to be some kind of tough guy, you're not.

If they come I'll treat them as any home invader and take some with me as I go.

Yes look at IRQ and AFG. We put away those motivated civilians armed like that in what one -two days ?

Done.
And the Russians did even worse.

Yeah right. If these guys show up at your door, the only thing taken out will be yourself trying to be an idiot.

indonesia-swat-team1.jpg

We have the right to own the same weapons that our law enforcement have access to.

That's the whole point.

Yeah right. If these guys show up at your door, the only thing taken out will be yourself trying to be an idiot.

indonesia-swat-team1.jpg

Dude I've been trained just like they have.

Forum List

Back