Enough is enough no more gun control we have enough

I agree.

I have no problem with an armed populace.

Progressives, on the other hand, being extremist oppressors, don't want people armed. It interferes with their intention to kill the people they don't agree with.

We have the right to own the same weapons that our law enforcement have access to.

That's the whole point.

No you don't. The 2nd amendment allows you to have a musket for hunting and a flint lock pistol for personal protection. You are NOT allowed to have military style weapons as they could be used to create hostile militias to overthrow the government.

Read and learn about the constitution, it's good stuff :up:

I agree.

Progressives, on the other hand, being extremist oppressors, don't want people armed. It interferes with their intention to kill the people they don't agree with.

I think most progressives are home invaders that's why they do not want an armed citizen.

The hypocrisy is stunning. A former anti-gun senator's civilian bodyguard was arrested for carrying a full auto Uzi machine gun and a handgun with no permits. The charges were quietly dismissed. Actor Dennis Farina was arrested at an airport carrying an unregistered handgun in his briefcase. The case was quietly dismissed. See the pattern? Gun control doesn't apply to the elites. The worst mass shooting in modern history happened at Va. Tech because the libs thought it was more important to keep psychological disorders a secret than to comply with the law that required the purchaser of a weapon to list psychological counciling. The Attorney General authorized the shipment of 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico, one of which recrossed the border in the hands of a criminal illegal alien who murdered a Border Patrol officer. Enforce the freaking laws on the books you dummies.

No you don't. The 2nd amendment allows you to have a musket for hunting and a flint lock pistol for personal protection. You are NOT allowed to have military style weapons as they could be used to create hostile militias to overthrow the government.

Your premise eats a giant bag of dicks.

Common use.

We have the right to own the same weapons that our law enforcement have access to.

That's the whole point.

No it does not it protects your right to have any firearm that would be acceptable for use by the military

Common use.
Exactly it's that "common use" that's the kill switch to the heart of the progressive.

Common use.

The constitution eats a giant bag of dicks? Yes, we know how much the radical right hates the constitution,..

Common use.

The constitution eats a giant bag of dicks? Yes, we know how much the radical right hates the constitution,..

I know that's how you feel because he wasn't the one who said it nor did he imply it, but you said it.

I agree.

I think most progressives are home invaders that's why they do not want an armed citizen.

you know what? Fuck you and everybody that thinks like you. I am very much pro-gun....and this thread has even me wanting to take your guns.

Face it dude, you're a paranoid idiot and I would'nt be surprised to see your name attached to the next mass shooting. Do us all a favor, when you do decide to snap, spray paint your clothing with the words "big reb" in bright red letters so that we all know it's you.

You go on tirades like this and call people who support gun control(which isn't me) radicals...way to add fuel to their fire, numbnuts.

I agree.

you know what? Fuck you and everybody that thinks like you. I am very much pro-gun....and this thread has even me wanting to take your guns.

Face it dude, you're a paranoid idiot and I would'nt be surprised to see your name attached to the next mass shooting. Do us all a favor, when you do decide to snap, spray paint your clothing with the words "big reb" in bright red letters so that we all know it's you.

You go on tirades like this and call people who support gun control(which isn't me) radicals...way to add fuel to their fire, numbnuts.

Did baby get her panties in a wad?

fuck no....you're the one on the edge of reason, not me.

fuck no....you're the one on the edge of reason, not me.

No I'm in reality you are living in the government protection fantasy.

No I'm in reality you are living in the government protection fantasy.

People of the USMB? I rest my case. The defends rests, your honor...

I bet you are in the mind set that the government will come along and protect you?
Katrina is a good example of how government protects people.

yeah...well do you need a reminder of what the right wing rhetoric was back during Katrina?..... let's see...

1. fuckin' serves them right living in a bowl like New Orleans.
2. they were too fucking dumb to evacuate...why should I have to pay for them to be rescued?
3. looting, rapes, murders.....they ought to just Nuke the place and bury it in concrete.

Those are just three of them that stuck in my head....This was the response from the right when the left questioned why wasn't Bush doing something?

So don't try to rewrite history with me pal.

If you need a thirty-round magazine to go hunting you need to find a new hobby, Big.

There isn't a state in the Union which lawfully allows a 30rd mag while hunting.

Most are capped at 3rds.

That is not true. I agree that 30 rde magazines are not needed but where do you stop, next you will say that you con't need that big a caliber to hunt. The issue is that we don't really punish people who break the law. CO was a random event and you can't pass enought laws to prevent it from happening. A really good fire or explosion will do the trick just as easy. We have millions of responsible gun owners who never break the law, just slap the crap out of these people who do and it will stop or we will run out of them. Prisons are a joke.

If you need a thirty-round magazine to go hunting you need to find a new hobby, Big.

There isn't a state in the Union which lawfully allows a 30rd mag while hunting.

Most are capped at 3rds.

That is not true. I agree that 30 rde magazines are not needed but where do you stop, next you will say that you con't need that big a caliber to hunt. The issue is that we don't really punish people who break the law. CO was a random event and you can't pass enought laws to prevent it from happening. A really good fire or explosion will do the trick just as easy. We have millions of responsible gun owners who never break the law, just slap the crap out of these people who do and it will stop or we will run out of them. Prisons are a joke.

no...you're wrong....we do punish people who break the law. It's just that the "war on drugs" has thrown so many non-violent offenders into hard core prisons that our prison system is bursting at the seams and we can't effectively punish the ones that need it the most.

Most are capped at 3rds.

30 round magazines are equivalent to the musket of 1793 was to the bow an arrow. The founders would frown on any attempt to make easy target of citizens against a tyrannical government.
I'm not giving mine up nor do I know anyone that will.
Any attempt to ban the mags would cause people to buy them in bulk.

Forum List

Back