enough B.S. debt ceiling

Big Z

Rookie
May 28, 2023
Welcome to my podcast this is big Z you can call me big you can call me Z or you can just call me Ken when you send in your thoughts or response post to me

My podcasts are going to be because I'm mad I'm tired of all this America BS that's floated out there that's not true are if your mad let's talk. The podcasts are going to have different subjects, every subject being something that I or something you make me aware of. That's enough B.S. in America so let's make some noise shake things up truth hurts.

Today let's talk about the debt ceiling great way to start off with America's B.S. and what we hear. Let me tell you my thoughts and facts and you please join in and let me know yours let's make some noise
They're talking Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Welfare and Military etc etc. How about this lets really close the border not partially not maybe not we're working on it close it THE blank off!! Tell everybody do not come over here you will not be allowed in you'll be arrested or shot if you cross the border. Let's stop paying for other people's War let's not go to war unless somebody threatens to come over here. Let's stop fixing other countries, airports, buildings, highways, a railroads! How about ours let's just fix ours, want to help other countries? FIX ours first then let's talk.
America One “us” 300 million+ Congress Two house/senate “them” 500 people+. Think we should be telling them how it works and what we want and need!! All they do is fight amongst each other like children except all the lawyers etc etc coast US!! And they now HAVE AMERICANS “US “ONE” FIGHTIN AMONGST EACH OTHER!! BULL****** If this was a business qwe would fire all of them!! Make it no more R,D,I JUST US “ONE!!”

Now the kicker, let's talk about them their salaries, their retirement, medical benefits and how many years they must put in to get them. WOW they just passed a law this year to manipulate their expenditures which gave themselves a $34,000.00 raise!!!! But they can't pass the debt ceiling to pay our our bills I call BULLSH*****!!!!!!!!!! Let me know what you think! I’ll let you know when video podcast live, voice live now on amazon just search Big Z’s Debt ceiling! Have a great DAY! LET’S MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back