Energetic Eminem once again drops surprise album, “Music to Be Murdered By” & advocates gun control

Marshall Mathers eminem HATE_Tupac Shakur.png

Hi. TheLargerIssue.

Is Child Abuse victim Marshall Eminem Mathers aware the late Integrationist, American urban-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence Homicide and Child Abuse victim Tupac Shakur's often misinterpreted, much ignored THUGLIFE Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment AWARENESS-PREVENTION PSA applies to American & foreign born ppl of ALL AGES & backgrounds!

Enforcing laws and arresting emotionally troubled citizens will not end or reduce gun violence.

However, heeding Tupac's passionate admonishment about addressing our Nation's unhealthy, potentially life scarring, though easily PREVENTABLE THUGLIFE Child Care Public Health Crisis will prevent perfectly healthy newborns from maturing into emotionally troubled HATERS!

tagged: RespectTupacsLegacy

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common_A.png

Peace.

• Banned
Em has a history of political protest songs and also called for listeners to register to vote for the 2020 election

Music To Be Murdered By? To me, the album name makes it sound like he's being a cheerleader for the act of murder which in my opinion is wrong. If you want to have a gun, fine, but to me, they should be for self defense and nothing else.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Q....What do Tupac Shakur and Eminem have in common?
A.....I don't give a fuck about either one of them.

If you want to raise children that are secure, loved and wanted don't raise them in a culture that celebrates crime, violence and greed.

Hi, Eric. Apparently just like you, Tupac's & Marshall's moms did not give a fvvk about them as well.
That's unfortunate. Had Mathers and Shakur enjoyed loving nurturing childhoods the chances are they would not have made such hideous, negative music that glorified the uglier aspects of human nature.

Of the two Shakur seems the more scarred and damaged and so his "music" is
uglier still than Mather's who at least seems to have a sense of humor, somewhat.

“It’s your funeral, prepare to die / this is music to be murdered by”

May I have your attention, please? Eminem has just broken UK chart records with his new album 'Music To Be Murdered By' - his 10th consecutive album to debut at Number 1

Eminem once rapped breathtakingly difficult passages. Lately, he just raps...fast.

That middle age rapper is still hanging around with children. Some people doesn't mature.

Marshall Mathers, III (aka Eminem) was arrested twice in June 2000 on gun charges in Michigan, and was hit with probationary sentences in both cases, one in Royal Oak, the other in Warren (above you'll find mug shots from both those arrests). The rapper was nabbed by Warren cops for carrying a concealed weapon and assault after fighting with a man he saw kissing his estranged wife Kim outside of a club. He also got popped for brandishing a weapon during a parking lot beef with members of the rival rap outfit Insane Clown Posse. Eminem

3n5u8b.gif

Forum List

Back