Enemy Within Hamas Supporting Muslim Whore Exposes Herself

Roudy,

Your thread title is a complete lie.

All I saw in that video is a woman, who appears to be a student at a college, ask a question at a student gathering and the speaker demand she condemn Hamas, before answering her question. She refused, and he proclaimed that meant she supported Hamas.

I do not condemn Hamas, either. I am commanded to follow Jesus, who says He came to save, not condemn. If I was to say I condemned Hamas or any person or group of peoples, I would be spitting in the face of Jesus, who is God.

You can take your Hate for Hamas and Muslims and keep all of that voluminous body of HATE all to yourself, I want none of it. I RENOUNCE it.

Sherri

From what I heard, she wants all Jews gathered in Israel so she doesn't have to hunt them down....sounds pretty terrorist supportive to me. Did you watch the whole video?

One big problem with what you say is that Nasralleh never made that statement, nor anyone else in Hezbollah did, either, that the Zionist speaker said a leader of Hezbollah made. So, someone agreeing with a statement that was never made by anyone, fabricated by a Zionist bigot, lying about all he says, is rather meaningless, in my opinion.

Why do you support and defend Zionist bigots?
Do you like watching them burn to death Palestinian babies with white phosphorous in Gaza?
It is amazing what HATE turns people into.
Sherri

Woo ... check the mirror, Witch. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

One big problem with what you say is that Nasralleh never made that statement, nor anyone else in Hezbollah did, either, that the Zionist speaker said a leader of Hezbollah made. So, someone agreeing with a statement that was never made by anyone, fabricated by a Zionist bigot, lying about all he says, is rather meaningless, in my opinion.

Do you like watching them burn to death Palestinian babies with white phosphorous in Gaza?
It is amazing what HATE turns people into.Sherri

Again you claim from one side of your mouth you are not to here to condemn and with every post you do just that.
That's what makes you the "enemy within Hamas supporting whore."

SAYIT,

There is a difference between criticizing acts and condemning people.

Sherri

Uh-huh, and calling people "Zionist bigots" isn't condemnation, eh?

From what I heard, she wants all Jews gathered in Israel so she doesn't have to hunt them down....sounds pretty terrorist supportive to me. Did you watch the whole video?

It is amazing what HATE turns people into.
Sherri

Woo ... check the mirror, Witch. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

cocksucking kapo traitor. it has to be in the genes.

Bad translation------I have it from arabic speaking friends and relatives----that every time NUS KHARAH ALLAH said "jew" in relation to "filth" and "kill" and "pig" etc etc he was really saying "CHRISTIAN" ---

as in "christmas is a good holiday---lots of christians gather together making it easier to kiil them"

and "christians are always evil, filthy and diseased and greeding and in general ---kharah"

and "lets destroy churches----they are whore houses"

Roudy,

Your thread title is a complete lie.

All I saw in that video is a woman, who appears to be a student at a college, ask a question at a student gathering and the speaker demand she condemn Hamas, before answering her question. She refused, and he proclaimed that meant she supported Hamas.

I do not condemn Hamas, either. I am commanded to follow Jesus, who says He came to save, not condemn. If I was to say I condemned Hamas or any person or group of peoples, I would be spitting in the face of Jesus, who is God.

You can take your Hate for Hamas and Muslims and keep all of that voluminous body of HATE all to yourself, I want none of it. I RENOUNCE it.

Sherri

We do not know if it is complete or not, and I do not know what she is saying she is For.

Yeah that works.
Just cover your ears and sing "lalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalal."

how cute-----because is intrigued with the fat slut jihadist sow in the video-----she is SOOO DELIGHTFULLY VULGAR

Again you claim from one side of your mouth you are not to here to condemn and with every post you do just that.
That's what makes you the "enemy within Hamas supporting whore."

SAYIT,

There is a difference between criticizing acts and condemning people.

Sherri

Uh-huh, and calling people "Zionist bigots" isn't condemnation, eh?

SAYIT,

No, it is not condemnation, name calling is not condemnation.

Condemnation, that is illustrated by the story of the woman caught in the act of adultery, the story told in John 8 of the Bible. She was brought before Jesus and the Pharisees and the teachers of the Law said to Jesus, she has been caught in the act of adultery. Under the Law, her punishment was to be stoned to death. And Jesus said, let those without sin, let them throw the first stone. And noone stepped forward. And He said, I do not condemn you, either, go and sin no more. In other places and at other times, Jesus says, I came to save, not to condemn. And Jesus also says, I give you a new command, love one another as I have loved you. His life is the example to follow, and His example is crystal clear to me, I am not to condemn. At another time, Jesus explains more about condemnation, when people choose not to follow Him, they condemn themselves.

Now, name calling, that is a different matter. Jesus did a lot of name calling, Matthew 23 illustrates that. It was mostly related to criticism of his own people, fellow Jews, not the others in the community that the Jews looked down upon and saw themselves as superior to.

Let's see an example of Jesus name calling:

"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?"
Matthew 23:33

Notice, He speaks of an act to come when He speaks of condemnation here, our lives are our opportunities to turn to God, and condemnation comes based upon our choices in our lives.

Sherri

"Do you like watching them burn to death Palestinian babies with white phosphorous in Gaza?"

This kind of egregious "wife-beater" accusation is no better than filthy name-calling. In fact, it may be worse.

"cocksucking kapo traitor. it has to be in the genes."

Golly Gee, Seal - this certainly appears to be a racist personal attack. And 'kapo' - after you were going to stop with the Nazi filth, too : (

What IS it with you males and using homosexuality as a derogation??? I'm thinking that those who do are just rude loudmouthed little children.

She sounds like a New York Jew
Youssef here thinks he is so smart that he is going to even tell us which neighbood in New York she comes from. Meanwhile, he can fly to Nashville and find out which neighborhood this woman comes from.
Nashville woman accused of making terrorist threats toward co-workers » Knoxville News Sentinel

She looks to be Somali, do I win a cookie? :eusa_drool:

While the fat jewish "girl" in the OP is wearing her Hi-jab wrongly and has make up on, Bronx jew?
The fact that she mentions sponsoring "Hitler youth week" makes me suspicious
She might be a Somali, or she could be from another Muslim country which is close to Somalia. However, these are the type of Muslim women the government has to keep their eyes on. Meanwhile do you know what neighborhood in Nashville she comes from. I doubt that Yousef here actually knows any New Yorkers. How does he know that the woman doesn't come from Brooklyn? It seems like Yousef knows which way women should wear their hijab. How do your relatives wear theirs, Yousef, since you appear to be an expert in things like this? And, Yousef, many Muslim women wear make-up. In fact, I once heard from some woman who has friends who are Muslims that they wear sexy underwear under their get-ups. Now don't be trying to peek. It appears that Yousef is so dense that he doesn't realize that women from all groups are either fat, skinny or in-between. Doesn't he think that there are also fat Muslim women? Are all fat women in your estimation, Yousef, Jerwish?

We do not know if it is complete or not, and I do not know what she is saying she is For.
Sherri you kesafat jendeh whore for Islamists, I have yet to see you post something that is either honest or correct. You are no different that that bogted racist Islamist whore that tried to look smart and exposed her agenda in front of the world. And yes, the "Muslim Students Association" are affiliated with The Muslim Brotherhood, which are, yes, a TERRORIST anti semetic organization (RESPONSIBLE FOR RECENTLY KILLING THE US AMBASSADOR TO LIBYA) which is one of the points that Horowitz was making. And that stupid bitch conveniently proved his point, just as you do with your posts, everytime.

Roudy,

The Muslim Brotherhood is not a terrorist organization, the MSA is not either. And the MSA is not affiliated with terrorist organizations, no matter how many times idiot Racist Zionist scumbags like Horowitz keep spewing their hate filled lies about all of that. And Nasarallah's problem is with Zionists and their Occupations, not Jews all over the world.

Libya, what just happened there I see more than anything else as an illustration of a nation reaping what they have sown.

The problem is with these colonial ventures of nations we see taking place in our world today, it stirs up violence, and we just cannot contrrol that violence we have sown, and all that it leads to.

Sherri
Osama bin Laden and Ayman Zawahiri were students at the Muslim Brotherhood. Case closed.

Sherri you kesafat jendeh whore for Islamists, I have yet to see you post something that is either honest or correct. You are no different that that bogted racist Islamist whore that tried to look smart and exposed her agenda in front of the world. And yes, the "Muslim Students Association" are affiliated with The Muslim Brotherhood, which are, yes, a TERRORIST anti semetic organization (RESPONSIBLE FOR RECENTLY KILLING THE US AMBASSADOR TO LIBYA) which is one of the points that Horowitz was making. And that stupid bitch conveniently proved his point, just as you do with your posts, everytime.

Roudy,

The Muslim Brotherhood is not a terrorist organization, the MSA is not either. And the MSA is not affiliated with terrorist organizations, no matter how many times idiot Racist Zionist scumbags like Horowitz keep spewing their hate filled lies about all of that. And Nasarallah's problem is with Zionists and their Occupations, not Jews all over the world.

Libya, what just happened there I see more than anything else as an illustration of a nation reaping what they have sown.

The problem is with these colonial ventures of nations we see taking place in our world today, it stirs up violence, and we just cannot contrrol that violence we have sown, and all that it leads to.

Sherri
Osama bin Laden and Ayman Zawahiri were students at the Muslim Brotherhood. Case closed.
Roudy, Ramadan is over so Sherri doesn't have any big shopping to do or have to spend hours cooking huge "break the fast" meals so she is warming up now.

Sherri brings me back to my youth when I learned the islamic version of history----and also the islamic view of the same jesus that sherri claims as her role model. Of course ---muslims never never never ever fight except to "DEFEND ISLAM" ---a phrase I have heard many times in reference to the same level of filth that sherri justifies now. ----but then again-----the KU KLUX KLAN is out to DEFEND WHITE WOMEN -------similar mindset and similar methods (in the course of my life I got more lessons from muslims than from southern ku ku klanner types----but I did see the similarities)

Getting back to Jesus--- the islamic version of "jesus" (issa) would have justified the murder of Chris Stevens in the same way sherrie justifies I wonder if sherri went to sunday school in a mosque
that Sherri does

Forum List

Back