Enemy Within Hamas Supporting Muslim Whore Exposes Herself

Sherri brings me back to my youth when I learned the islamic version of history----and also the islamic view of the same jesus that sherri claims as her role model. Of course ---muslims never never never ever fight except to "DEFEND ISLAM" ---a phrase I have heard many times in reference to the same level of filth that sherri justifies now. ----but then again-----the KU KLUX KLAN is out to DEFEND WHITE WOMEN -------similar mindset and similar methods (in the course of my life I got more lessons from muslims than from southern ku ku klanner types----but I did see the similarities)

Getting back to Jesus--- the islamic version of "jesus" (issa) would have justified the murder of Chris Stevens in the same way sherrie justifies I wonder if sherri went to sunday school in a mosque
that Sherri does

irosie,

Your first error, in your post, is in believing there is this "islamic version of history" we can all just go out and learn about. The same way there is no Islamic version of history, there is no Christian version of history and no Jewish version of history. And there is no one way all Muslims see Jesus, either. Rather than simply making these sweeping statements that purport to describe so many different people, all Muslims, and lump them all together with beliefs you choose to ascribe to them, I suggest you try to look at the ones you label Muslims as individuals and try to see each of them as a human being with their own unique beliefs.

I have not been justifying anyone's murders, certainly not the murder of Chris Stevens, but there are consequences of actions and violence reaps violence, that was the point of what I said. The US has been a part of military operations fairly recently in Libya in which many there have died, including many innocent civilians. This naturally instills hostility in the minds of some inside that country towards the US, and when there are opportunities, those who cannot forget what the US did there to the people there, they will try to pay back the US for that violence. Violence reaps violence, neither I, nor Jesus, started the cycle of violence between the US and Libya, but Jesus spoke about sowing and reaping, as does the Apostle Paul, and I believe them, that we reap what we sow. We sow the seeds of violence, we will reap it. See Mark 4:14 and Galatians 6:7-8

Sherri

Sherri brings me back to my youth when I learned the islamic version of history----and also the islamic view of the same jesus that sherri claims as her role model. Of course ---muslims never never never ever fight except to "DEFEND ISLAM" ---a phrase I have heard many times in reference to the same level of filth that sherri justifies now. ----but then again-----the KU KLUX KLAN is out to DEFEND WHITE WOMEN -------similar mindset and similar methods (in the course of my life I got more lessons from muslims than from southern ku ku klanner types----but I did see the similarities)

Getting back to Jesus--- the islamic version of "jesus" (issa) would have justified the murder of Chris Stevens in the same way sherrie justifies I wonder if sherri went to sunday school in a mosque
that Sherri does

irosie,

Your first error, in your post, is in believing there is this "islamic version of history" we can all just go out and learn about. The same way there is no Islamic version of history, there is no Christian version of history and no Jewish version of history. And there is no one way all Muslims see Jesus, either. Rather than simply making these sweeping statements that purport to describe so many different people, all Muslims, and lump them all together with beliefs you choose to ascribe to them, I suggest you try to look at the ones you label Muslims as individuals and try to see each of them as a human being with their own unique beliefs.

I have not been justifying anyone's murders, certainly not the murder of Chris Stevens, but there are consequences of actions and violence reaps violence, that was the point of what I said. The US has been a part of military operations fairly recently in Libya in which many there have died, including many innocent civilians. This naturally instills hostility in the minds of some inside that country towards the US, and when there are opportunities, those who cannot forget what the US did there to the people there, they will try to pay back the US for that violence. Violence reaps violence, neither I, nor Jesus, started the cycle of violence between the US and Libya, but Jesus spoke about sowing and reaping, as does the Apostle Paul, and I believe them, that we reap what we sow. We sow the seeds of violence, we will reap it. See Mark 4:14 and Galatians 6:7-8

Sherri
Apparently you think your beloved Islamist animals will NOT reap all the suffering, hate, and murder they have sowed all over the world.

Last edited:
Sherri is playing the MILLIONS OF DIFFERENT VIEW POINTS IN ISLAM so no one can comment on what are muslim teachings

wrong again sherri islam is a religion and as such does have
a DESCRIBED THEOLOGY It is as uniform as is CATHOLICISM around the world and the belief system CAN BE DESCRIBED Your post is so vulgarly pedantic and idiotic that you remind me of another equally vulgar and pedantic post from another board I describe ISLAMIC TEACHINGS as taught to muslim children and adults around the world-----something like catholic teachings which describe Jesus as a savior thru whom "salvation" is attained. Keep in mind----one does not hear the same VERSION OF HISTORY from muslims from countries separated by thousands of miles and which do not even have common languages "coincidentally"
from scores of DIFFERENT muslims over ---decades

There certainly is an islamic version of history. I do admit that not all christians buy into your nonsensical version of Jesus and not all christians do not know that Jesus simply said what the pharisees of his day said ---regularly.

Your explanation as to why muslims killed in Libya is garbage. They killed because THEIR RELIGION instructs them to kill any PEOPLE ie NATION that does not kiss the ass of their "nabi" It has nothing to do with the recent violence in which muslims killed each other Of course they are "angry" at the US-----the US is not a MUSLIM COUNTRY By your justifications ------killing saudis in the US would be reasonable----storming the saudi embassy would be reasonable and killing any saudi official around---reasonable You will be happy to hear that the muslims in Israel demonstrated near the US embassy ----did not kill anyone because unlike Yemen and Libya----the cops in Israel did not let them. The US embassy in Yemen was trashed completely----I am not at all surprised. Where is your friend FLUFFERS who insists that there is no violence in shariah adherent Yemen?

The problem is with these colonial ventures of nations we see taking place in our world today, it stirs up violence, and we just cannot contrrol that violence we have sown, and all that it leads to.

Sherri

would you like to comment on the COLONIALIST ventures of the UMMAH over the past 1400 years to the present time? I got news for you----SUDAN is not part of arabia-----and----the rulers of KHARTOUM claim they are THE ARABS in the land and the rest of the sudanese are SUDANI-ABD and they are right Sudan is the result of an IMPERIALIST ARAB SLAVE TRADING VENTURE ----it was a storing place for sudani slaves and subsaharan captives before SHIPPING OUT both to the east and to the west------well----so the arab muslims did sow their own filth and it grew and grew

I do not condemn Hamas, either. I am commanded to follow Jesus, who says He came to save, not condemn. If I was to say I condemned Hamas or any person or group of peoples, I would be spitting in the face of Jesus, who is God.

You can take your Hate for Hamas and Muslims and keep all of that voluminous body of HATE all to yourself, I want none of it. I RENOUNCE it.

Sherri

Sherri is so much fun----she likes to model herself after jesus----she does not say which one-----the islamic one of the lutheran sunday school one-----but she does seem to think that jesus would agree with her that all jews should be killed as per the statement of the fat slut in the video. I read the new testament and unlike sherri----I did understand the content and the allusions and parables attributed to jesus because they are so typical pharisee. I have news for you sherri----jesus would not agree with you and would flip over in his grave if he knew that you related yourself to him

She sounds like a New York Jew
Youssef here thinks he is so smart that he is going to even tell us which neighbood in New York she comes from. Meanwhile, he can fly to Nashville and find out which neighborhood this woman comes from.
Nashville woman accused of making terrorist threats toward co-workers » Knoxville News Sentinel

She looks to be Somali, do I win a cookie? :eusa_drool:

No but you can borrow Skit's goat, Princess.

The hamas loving slut in the video looks to someone like she comes from New York? why? She spoke fairly standard english in a style indicating to me that she is a mildly retarded person who grew up somewhere EITHER on the east or west coast----her responses were vaguely gutter level pseudo intellectual Her fantasy that she might be ARRESTED for some idiot comment out of her mouth suggested a bit of megalomania That she admitted that she would like to see all jews dead was-------honest-------did the meeting take place on a friday afternoon? she may have been inspired by a Khutbah jumaat rant

The hamas loving slut in the video looks to someone like she comes from New York? why? She spoke fairly standard english in a style indicating to me that she is a mildly retarded person who grew up somewhere EITHER on the east or west coast----her responses were vaguely gutter level pseudo intellectual Her fantasy that she might be ARRESTED for some idiot comment out of her mouth suggested a bit of megalomania That she admitted that she would like to see all jews dead was-------honest-------did the meeting take place on a friday afternoon? she may have been inspired by a Khutbah jumaat rant

Man Hamas must be really scary to some people to the point that it makes them paranoid and liars

Man Hamas must be really scary to some people to the point that it makes them paranoid and liars

The fat slut in the video LIED? what lie did she say? Hamas is no more scary than any other murdering pig organization ------they are filth but they are under control ----they try but they usually fail to do their nabi emulation of rape and thievery. Lots of countries are plagued by filth but there are cops and military to protect people from filth like hamas and like the disgusting slut in the video

The fat slut in the video LIED? what lie did she say? Hamas is no more scary than any other murdering pig organization ------they are filth but they are under control ----they try but they usually fail to do their nabi emulation of rape and thievery. Lots of countries are plagued by filth but there are cops and military to protect people from filth like hamas and like the disgusting slut in the video

You post no facts...this isn't and IDF part timer forum.....Hamas never attacks Israel without it being a response. They respond to attacks...well they used to...now they let Israel bomb them

You post no facts...this isn't and IDF part timer forum.....Hamas never attacks Israel without it being a response. They respond to attacks...well they used to...now they let Israel bomb them

yes "IN RESPONSE" I read the book----just as it was in Yathrib when the filthy rapist pig of arabia attacked ----IN RESPONSE to the fact that the jews of yathrib refused to
lick the stinking disgusting ass of the rapist pig. The jihadists also murdered 2 million armenians in 1916 'IN RESPONSE' and more than 2 million Biafrans in 1971 "in response" and a few million sudanese "in response" ITs ALWAYS "IN RESPONSE"

yes "IN RESPONSE" I read the book----just as it was in Yathrib when the filthy rapist pig of arabia attacked ----IN RESPONSE to the fact that the jews of yathrib refused to
lick the stinking disgusting ass of the rapist pig. The jihadists also murdered 2 million armenians in 1916 'IN RESPONSE' and more than 2 million Biafrans in 1971 "in response" and a few million sudanese "in response" ITs ALWAYS "IN RESPONSE"

Yes just like Israel....they are alike killing 100s of enemies in response to something else....I thought you are in favor of collective punishment? Right?

you are confused----it is not Israel who killed millions of biafrans and millions of armenians and millions of Hindus and millions---other muslims and millions of sudanese----it was muslims who killed hundreds of millions how many dead in syria so far? well----far more than died in Gaza WHY???? why so much killing EMULATING AL NABI?

you are confused----it is not Israel who killed millions of biafrans and millions of armenians and millions of Hindus and millions---other muslims and millions of sudanese----it was muslims who killed hundreds of millions how many dead in syria so far? well----far more than died in Gaza WHY???? why so much killing EMULATING AL NABI?

Why do say al Nabi? Which means the Prophet?

Syria has been almost 26,000 dead and it's not becaus the "Nabi".....silly wabbit

Syria has been almost 26,000 dead and it's not becaus the "Nabi".....silly wabbit

LOL wrong again the alawites are fighting with the sunni because the ibn kanzeer in law was supposed to be the caliph----or something like that they shold have asked bing khalb-----fatima

LOL wrong again the alawites are fighting with the sunni because the ibn kanzeer in law was supposed to be the caliph----or something like that they shold have asked bing khalb-----fatima

Really damn? We must all be mistaken that Syrians are tired of Bashar...:confused:

Guys irosie should become a teacher...a milf teacher

Really damn? We must all be mistaken that Syrians are tired of Bashar...:confused:

is that what they told you in the Masjid? the whole problem is people are tired of Bashar? nope ---that is not the whole problem -----its a ALAWITE/sunni thing-------and Hezbollah too Bashar likes the SHIITES because his idiot sect is almost shiite ---------the hezbollah dogs are shiites. Most of syria is SUNNI-----so they all have reasons to hate and kill each other and tie bombs to the stihking asses of their sluts. Iran supports Assad because Assad lets the shiite dog hezbollah into syria -------its all a family thing related to KANZEER ALI IBN IN LAW of al nabi

is that what they told you in the Masjid? the whole problem is people are tired of Bashar? nope ---that is not the whole problem -----its a ALAWITE/sunni thing-------and Hezbollah too Bashar likes the SHIITES because his idiot sect is almost shiite ---------the hezbollah dogs are shiites. Most of syria is SUNNI-----so they all have reasons to hate and kill each other and tie bombs to the stihking asses of their sluts. Iran supports Assad because Assad lets the shiite dog hezbollah into syria -------its all a family thing related to KANZEER ALI IBN IN LAW of al nabi

You guys notice how irosie wrote LOL.....she has lots of fun trolling.

Just like a MILF

what's wrong with "the way" I write "because"?? I am responding to the silly statement that the WHOLE problem in Syria is that Syrians are tired of Bashar. I am tired of Obama----but I am not throwing handgrenades at my neighbors

Forum List

Back