Enemy Within Hamas Supporting Muslim Whore Exposes Herself

Roudy,

Your thread title is a complete lie.

All I saw in that video is a woman, who appears to be a student at a college, ask a question at a student gathering and the speaker demand she condemn Hamas, before answering her question. She refused, and he proclaimed that meant she supported Hamas.

I do not condemn Hamas, either. I am commanded to follow Jesus, who says He came to save, not condemn. If I was to say I condemned Hamas or any person or group of peoples, I would be spitting in the face of Jesus, who is God.

You can take your Hate for Hamas and Muslims and keep all of that voluminous body of HATE all to yourself, I want none of it. I RENOUNCE it.

Sherri

Clearly Roudy wasn't speaking about that sweet round-faced young woman being "the enemy within, Hamas lovin whore," but rather you, Sherri.
From one side of your mouth you refuse to condemn Hamas because you follow Jesus "who says He came to save, not condemn" and from the other side you spew outragious lies and condemnation of Israel. I don't expect you will be able to see the hypocrisy you are practicing but everyone else can.

He's not scared. He responded to her question by saying the MSA is affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood and it's detailed in the pamphlet. Then he asked her "I'm a Jew, the head of Hezbollah says all the Jews in the world should gather in Israel so that we can kill then all at once, are you FOR or AGAINST this?!" to which the IslamoNazi fat whore responded "FOR!"

It clearly underlines the moral depravity which Israel and the West face when dealing with Muslims.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

They are both dumb and nasrallah always makes scare statements like that they don't mean anything

SCARE STATEMENTS SUNNI? wrong again----they are declarations of war ----the pig of mecca did not make SCARE STATEMENTS he actually murdered and raped as have his followers for 1400 years the genocide of southern sudanese was a "nothing" in your depraved mind? Pig Nus-kharah-allah failed to kill lots of children but not for LACK OF TRYING AND INTENSE PRAYING TO THE "pig-god" that his poison nail bombs would blow the brains out of the heads of hundreds of thousands

long ago-----in may of 1967 Pig nasser threatened and threatened to ANNHILATE ISRAEL ---HE DISMISSSED PEACE KEEPING UN FORCES ---HE GATHERED HIS ARMIES AND RUSSIAN PROXIES ON THE BORDER AND PUT A BLOCK ON THE STRAITS OF TIRAN and threatened and threatened------and then a week into june his idiot ass lickers said "HE DID'nt REALLY MEAN IT The jerks actually blamed it on the FLAMBOYANT NATURE OF ARABIC somehow it forces arab muslims to act like ALPHA APES

Common people don't understand that.....I do it's all islamophobes antisemitism

They are both dumb and nasrallah always makes scare statements like that they don't mean anything

SCARE STATEMENTS SUNNI? wrong again----they are declarations of war ----the pig of mecca did not make SCARE STATEMENTS he actually murdered and raped as have his followers for 1400 years the genocide of southern sudanese was a "nothing" in your depraved mind? Pig Nus-kharah-allah failed to kill lots of children but not for LACK OF TRYING AND INTENSE PRAYING TO THE "pig-god" that his poison nail bombs would blow the brains out of the heads of hundreds of thousands

long ago-----in may of 1967 Pig nasser threatened and threatened to ANNHILATE ISRAEL ---HE DISMISSSED PEACE KEEPING UN FORCES ---HE GATHERED HIS ARMIES AND RUSSIAN
PROXIES ON THE BORDER AND PUT A BLOCK ON THE STRAITS OF TIRAN and threatened and threatened------and then a week into june his idiot ass lickers said "HE DID'nt REALLY MEAN IT The jerks actually blamed it on the FLAMBOYANT NATURE OF ARABIC somehow it forces arab muslims to act like ALPHA APES

sunni? you just said "common people do not understand that speaking arabic turns humans into APES" does that mean you understand or that you do not. I do not understand it AS far as I am concerned -----arabic is a language like all others just speaking it cannot turn a normal person into an ape or ever a jihadist pig

long ago-----in may of 1967 Pig nasser threatened and threatened to ANNHILATE ISRAEL ---HE DISMISSSED PEACE KEEPING UN FORCES ---HE GATHERED HIS ARMIES AND RUSSIAN PROXIES ON THE BORDER AND PUT A BLOCK ON THE STRAITS OF TIRAN and threatened and threatened------and then a week into june his idiot ass lickers said "HE DID'nt REALLY MEAN IT The jerks actually blamed it on the FLAMBOYANT NATURE OF ARABIC somehow it forces arab muslims to act like ALPHA APES

Could you please define "islamophobes antisemitism?"

long ago-----in may of 1967 Pig nasser threatened and threatened to ANNHILATE ISRAEL ---HE DISMISSSED PEACE KEEPING UN FORCES ---HE GATHERED HIS ARMIES AND RUSSIAN
PROXIES ON THE BORDER AND PUT A BLOCK ON THE STRAITS OF TIRAN and threatened and threatened------and then a week into june his idiot ass lickers said "HE DID'nt REALLY MEAN IT The jerks actually blamed it on the FLAMBOYANT NATURE OF ARABIC somehow it forces arab muslims to act like ALPHA APES

sunni? you just said "common people do not understand that speaking arabic turns humans into APES" does that mean you understand or that you do not. I do not understand it AS far as I am concerned -----arabic is a language like all others just speaking it cannot turn a normal person into an ape or ever a jihadist pig

Irosie are you high? Can you read right? It's "Because" ....not Sunni

Same thing as antisemitism except against Muslims.....her posts are irrational so I won't respond to them or take them seriously

long ago-----in may of 1967 Pig nasser threatened and threatened to ANNHILATE ISRAEL ---HE DISMISSSED PEACE KEEPING UN FORCES ---HE GATHERED HIS ARMIES AND RUSSIAN PROXIES ON THE BORDER AND PUT A BLOCK ON THE STRAITS OF TIRAN and threatened and threatened------and then a week into june his idiot ass lickers said "HE DID'nt REALLY MEAN IT The jerks actually blamed it on the FLAMBOYANT NATURE OF ARABIC
somehow it forces arab muslims to act like ALPHA APES

also "common people" please...

No he should just answer her question, he uses it all the time as a scare phrase so not opinion of the other side can be heard.

But he probably does that because he is scared of anti Israel rallies and events at colleges so they are doing them back
He's not scared. He responded to her question by saying the MSA is affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood and it's detailed in the pamphlet. Then he asked her "I'm a Jew, the head of Hezbollah says all the Jews in the world should gather in Israel so that we can kill then all at once, are you FOR or AGAINST this?!" to which the IslamoNazi fat whore responded "FOR!"

It clearly underlines the moral depravity which Israel and the West face when dealing with Muslims.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Really? A leader makes a statement calling for the mass genocide of a race or religion is not to be taken seriously by people who a generation ago suffered a Holocasut at the hands of the Nazis who were saying the same things?

Really? A leader makes a statement calling for the mass genocide of a race or religion is not to be taken seriously by people who a generation ago suffered a Holocasut at the hands of the Nazis who were saying the same things?

Israel can take it seriously of course but people even in Israel knows he's a bullshitter, we all hate him for being a liar and how much money that asshole has, pure fake

Israel can take it seriously of course but people even in Israel knows he's a bullshitter, we all hate him for being a liar and how much money that asshole has, pure fake

and what about the disgusting fat slut MSA khalbah?

I was talking about hasan nasrallah

yes I know you were referring to nus-kharah-allah I asked about your opinion of the
sloppy young slut who agreed that it is a good idea to kill all jews ----young women---especially of her background, tend ---when speaking in public, to express the views of their GROUP Nobody of her comrades GASPED when she farted out her filth--

yes I know you were referring to nus-kharah-allah I asked about your opinion of the
sloppy young slut who agreed that it is a good idea to kill all jews ----young women---especially of her background, tend ---when speaking in public, to express the views of their GROUP Nobody of her comrades GASPED when she farted out her filth--

She doesn't she wa nervous because she didn't know how to respond obviously

It was obvious to me that she knew her own opinion----but also knew that which is acceptable in the mosque is not necessarily acceptable in civilized society----so she did hestite a bit before farting out the filth

It was obvious to me that she knew her own opinion----but also knew that which is acceptable in the mosque is not necessarily acceptable in civilized society----so she did hestite a bit before farting out the filth

Cool story sexy:cool:

All Arab / Muslim leaders are corrupt leaders, what else is new. But thanks for being honest, however I believe that is your opinion, not the majority of Muslims who consider Nasrallah a hero.

I think she knew well what she was being asked and what her answer means. That's my humble opinion. The tape speaks for itself.

Roudy,

Your thread title is a complete lie.

All I saw in that video is a woman, who appears to be a student at a college, ask a question at a student gathering and the speaker demand she condemn Hamas, before answering her question. She refused, and he proclaimed that meant she supported Hamas.

I do not condemn Hamas, either. I am commanded to follow Jesus, who says He came to save, not condemn. If I was to say I condemned Hamas or any person or group of peoples, I would be spitting in the face of Jesus, who is God.

You can take your Hate for Hamas and Muslims and keep all of that voluminous body of HATE all to yourself, I want none of it. I RENOUNCE it.

Sherri

However, at the end of the clip the speaker quoted the leader of Hezbollah saying he hopes that jews would gather in Israel so that he wouldn't have to hunt them down globally and asked the lady if she was for or against that sentiment. She said she was for it.

All Arab / Muslim leaders are corrupt leaders, what else is new. But thanks for being honest, however I believe that is your opinion, not the majority of Muslims who consider Nasrallah a hero.

Yeah np I knew he was fake since the day I heard of him and the way they call him a "sayyid" like he is something special he isn't. And he lies about Syria way too much

Most Muslims don't like him...they only supported during the 2006 war....but after the Syrian protests he messed up bad

Forum List

Back