Ending the myth of illegal aliens not getting tax-funded benefits - not that anyone really believes that they don't

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
The Big Lie that illegals don't get benefits never seems to die.

They get medical care, and food items for pregnant women and their children:

1672258085648.png

I'm all about babies, and I don't mind my taxes being spent on WIC.

It's actually the model that all welfare should follow: targeted vouchers for things that poor people cannot buy for themselves. As long as the vouchers cannot be used to buy cigarettes and beer, or traded for crack.

I like WIC. But, I don't like people who lie and say that illegals don't get it.

They can also get all benefits available to Americans, through their U.S. born children, even if they ran across the border as soon as the contractions started:

1672258374611.png

Anyone see any exceptions to that, like "only certain benfits?" Me neither. They get it all. But really the parents get it. Raise your hand if you think that babies actually "apply for benefits," and that the checks are in the babies' names? Nope. They are direct deposited into the illegal's account. Why do you think so many of them drive late model pickups? The dealers are only too happy to finance a woman who can show months of government money coming in.

But, wait. What about completely undocumented people who don't have any American babies? What would happen if one of them ever walked into a welfare office and tried to apply for benefits? Are the penalties severe for that kind of fraud?

Doesn't matter if they are severe or not. Nobody at the welfare office checks.

1672258717288.png

For some unknown reason, the media has not reported on this much. But in 2013, somone broke the wall of silence:

1672259224890.png

So it is happening in every state, if they know that Pennsylvania is the highest. The data is somewhere, but the media doesn't think we need to know.

But, why would they take the risk of walking into a welfare office undocumented? What if someone working their turns them in?

1672259439863.png

I don't want welfare workers and county agencies becoming immigration agents, either. I want those high-paid federal employeees who are immigration agents to enforce the laws, as they swore to..

Attachments

• 1672258697797.png
    1672258697797.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 1672259052037.png
    1672259052037.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 13
There is what the law says..........and then there is what happens.

What happens is that illegal aliens collect every kind of benefit you can think of, simply because nobody knows they are illegal aliens, and the illegals don't announce their illegal status. Consequently, there is nothing standing in the way of them getting anything they want, and it's one of the main reasons why illegal aliens come here from places far away.

Even voting doesnt require a proof of citizenship ID, and in most cases, no ID of any kind required.

View attachment 742768

It's actually the model that all welfare should follow: targeted vouchers for things that poor people cannot buy for themselves. As long as the vouchers cannot be used to buy cigarettes and beer, or traded for crack.

I like WIC. But, I don't like people who lie and say that illegals don't get it.

They can also get all benefits available to Americans, through their U.S. born children, even if they ran across the border as soon as the contractions started:

View attachment 742771

Anyone see any exceptions to that, like "only certain benfits?" Me neither. They get it all. But really the parents get it. Raise your hand if you think that babies actually "apply for benefits," and that the checks are in the babies' names? Nope. They are direct deposited into the illegal's account. Why do you think so many of them drive late model pickups? The dealers are only too happy to finance a woman who can show months of government money coming in.

But, wait. What about completely undocumented people who don't have any American babies? What would happen if one of them ever walked into a welfare office and tried to apply for benefits? Are the penalties severe for that kind of fraud?

View attachment 742773

For some unknown reason, the media has not reported on this much. But in 2013, somone broke the wall of silence:

View attachment 742777

So it is happening in every state, if they know that Pennsylvania is the highest. The data is somewhere, but the media doesn't think we need to know.

But, why would they take the risk of walking into a welfare office undocumented? What if someone working their turns them in?

View attachment 742780

I don't want welfare workers and county agencies becoming immigration agents, either. I want those high-paid federal employeees who are immigration agents to enforce the laws, as they swore to..
They do not pay taxes on welfare, A new study from the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy (ITEP) found that undocumented immigrants in the United States pay roughly $11.6 billion in taxes every year. This number includes local and state taxes. On average, undocumented immigrants pay about 8% of their incomes in taxes.

What happens is that illegal aliens collect every kind of benefit you can think of, simply because nobody knows they are illegal aliens, and the illegals don't announce their illegal status. Consequently, there is nothing standing in the way of them getting anything they want, and it's one of the main reasons why illegal aliens come here from places far away.

Even voting doesnt require a proof of citizenship ID, and in most cases, no ID of any kind required.
:You give new meaning to stupid

They get across ,get processed ,get a free Busride to whatever city ,then go straight to "Human Services". AKA--The Welfare Office.

They do not pay taxes on welfare, A new study from the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy (ITEP) found that undocumented immigrants in the United States pay roughly $11.6 billion in taxes every year. This number includes local and state taxes. On average, undocumented immigrants pay about 8% of their incomes in taxes.
8%? Where do I sign up to only pay 8% of my income in taxes? I never said that illegal aliens only get benefits. Many of them sign their wives up for welfare claiming to be single moms, while the men work jobs under the table.

My wife deals with them every week. They get benefits from a variety of sources, a mix of Federal, state, local and charity sources. They get MORE free benefits than poor American citizens. How fukked up is that? That is why they risk everything including their lives to come here.

View attachment 742768

View attachment 742771

View attachment 742773

View attachment 742777

View attachment 742780

It is my understanding that the cost to our society from illegal immigrants approximately equals the benefits they bring to us. You may be ideologically opposed to illegal immigration, that is fine, but their cost is minimal.

8%? Where do I sign up to only pay 8% of my income in taxes? I never said that illegal aliens only get benefits. Many of them sign their wives up for welfare claiming to be single moms, while the men work jobs under the table.
8% is for those who are low-wage earners. You do not walk into a welfare office automatically get welfare. LOL You are taxed on how much you earn. Trump paid NONE in his last year in office:??
According to Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, undocumented immigrants contribute an estimated $11.74 billion to state and local economies each year. If they are on welfare they do not pay any taxes.

It is my understanding that the cost to our society from illegal immigrants approximately equals the benefits they bring to us. You may be ideologically opposed to illegal immigration, that is fine, but their cost is minimal.
How did you gain this understanding? You have been greatly misled and if you want details I can give you several examples why the cost is enormous. I doubt you are interested.

Boy are you ever wrong. This sounds like the drivel spread around by CNN, MSNBC, PBS, MSM, and I would doubt that's where you got your "understanding".

Many illegals work off the books and pay no taxes whatsoever. Those that do, pay minimal amounts, because of the very low wages they receive. It is much less than what Americans in the same job would have paid from higher wages.

Harms of Illegal Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.

8% is for those who are low-wage earners. You do not walk into a welfare office automatically get welfare. LOL You are taxed on how much you earn. Trump paid NONE in his last year in office:??
According to Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, undocumented immigrants contribute an estimated $11.74 billion to state and local economies each year. If they are on welfare they do not pay any taxes.
Institute on Taxation & Economic Policy is a biased leftist think tank. Any org that calls illegal aliens "undocumented" (a red flag deflection from "illegal') is a biased left org.

They shouldn't be paying anything, because they shouldn't have a job here, and shouldn't BE HERE.

How did you gain this understanding? You have been greatly misled and if you want details I can give you several examples why the cost is enormous. I doubt you are interested.
I am interested and if you were interested you'd have clicked my link and you wouldn't have to ask silly questions. Sure the costs of illegals is enormous but so are the benefits. If you want details I can give you several examples but you've shown you are not interested.

8% is for those who are low-wage earners. You do not walk into a welfare office automatically get welfare. LOL You are taxed on how much you earn.
Right you first have to say that you are poor. If you don't speak English no problem !se habla Espanol!
Trump paid NONE in his last year in office:??
He gave his salary to a good cause.
According to Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, undocumented immigrants contribute an estimated $11.74 billion to state and local economies each year.

And it may be true. The provide much needed cheap labor. But They also get tax funded benefits which is the point of this particular thread.
If they are on welfare they do not pay any taxes.
Incorrect.

An illegal using false documents to work an on the books job can still be eligible for many forms of welfare. They also are not prevented from applying for and getting benefits the are not eligible for.

I am interested and if you were interested you'd have clicked my link and you wouldn't have to ask silly questions. Sure the costs of illegals is enormous but so are the benefits. If you want details I can give you several examples but you've shown you are not interested.
Since I have lived in Southern Arizona for over 4 decades, illegal and legal immigration has been an interest of mine and I have read far more on the benefits of illegals than your link. There is certainly a cost and labor benefit to small businesses and farmers who utilize both illegal immigrants and legal immigrants working on temporary visas. But a large percentage of the money these "beneficial" illegals make is sent back to their home country. Farmers need migrant workers as they are extremely efficient and work much cheaper than American laborers. I have seen them with my own eyes and how they work.

I could write a book on the various ways illegals cost America, suffice it to say it is many many times more than the benefits, and that is only getting worse as they are now overwhelming ALL border state resources.

Since I have lived in Southern Arizona for over 4 decades, illegal and legal immigration has been an interest of mine and I have read far more on the benefits of illegals than your link. There is certainly a cost and labor benefit to small businesses and farmers who utilize both illegal immigrants and legal immigrants working on temporary visas. But a large percentage of the money these "beneficial" illegals make is sent back to their home country. Farmers need migrant workers as they are extremely efficient and work much cheaper than American laborers. I have seen them with my own eyes and how they work.

I could write a book on the various ways illegals cost America, suffice it to say it is many many times more than the benefits, and that is only getting worse as they are now overwhelming ALL border state resources.
The immigrants that come to the USA, legal or illegal, are generally the ones ambitious enough to start over so those are the ones we want here. If they send their money south it likely means that others will not try to come north.

The immigrants that come to the USA, legal or illegal, are generally the ones ambitious enough to start over so those are the ones we want here. If they send their money south it likely means that others will not try to come north.
Again, you are focusing on one narrow aspect of illegal immigration and overlooking the enormous cost to the local communities that deal with them as well as at the Federal level. And how about the human cost in suffering for both the illegals and the Americans who are affected by them? Immigrants drown in the rivers, die hideous deaths in the desert, kids are kidnapped to become sex toys for pedophiles, women are routinely raped by the cartels. Remember the 53 illegals who died in a truck container? Did you hear about the drug cartel assasin that murdered an entire family of 5 in Texas? Do you ever hear of the horrific traffic accidents involving overloaded vehicles running from the police? I do.

There are now a quarter of a million illegals coming into the country every month if you count the estimates of "got aways". The Democrats want to turn the border into a rapid processing center and will not do a single thing to even try slow the flow. That is pure insanity. Border agents are committing suicide at a record pace. But by all means, cling to the fantasy that everything is fine with illegal immigration. And you can also cite that favorite line "America is a nation of immigrants". That's always a good dodge.

Forum List

Back