Watch the destruction of your country live

WE moved from an Imperial Presidency under Nixon to an Imperial judiciary. Your courts are nearly all rigged by one PArty, and the govt. funds vermin like the ACLU and favors criminal illegal aliens over citizens. Does anybody really think there would be no consequences for that degenerate 'culture change'?

While Americans are distracted by shiny objects and medication, the Democrats are destroying this country.

The GOP makes them popular, been doing that for decades now; they couldn't have gotten here without the GOP's giant helping hand.

The middle class danced in the streets when Reagan stomped the working class into the ground; they forgot to notice who was next in line to get stomped down. lol now they're sniveling, finding out they aren't so Speshul after all, and even more expendable.

The GOP makes them popular, been doing that for decades now; they couldn't have gotten here without the GOP's giant helping hand.

The middle class danced in the streets when Reagan stomped the working class into the ground; they forgot to notice who was next in line to get stomped down. lol now they're sniveling, finding out they aren't so Speshul after all, and even more expendable.
I am no fan of the GOP, but when your choices are bad and enemy of America, I"ll take bad any day. Our 2 party system has failed this country miserably.

Welcome home, Señor and Señorita!

giphy-1.gif

It's all going according to plan.

There is not so much as a single leftist here with the intelligence necessary to understand that.

They're amazingly oblivious to how their Party panders to giant multi-nationals with less than zero commitments to the U.S., and are just happy to parrot the myth 'Democrats are for the little people and The Opressed N Stuff' ,just pay no mind to the fact their core base is sociopaths who love murdering babies, training school kids to let pedoes rape them, and 'normalizing' sexual mutliation fetishism, drug dependence, and the race to become what Red China and its Wall Street fans demand of all you proles. The 'right wing' are the same, they just use different slogans and ultimately produce the same results, conveniently.

They're amazingly oblivious to how their Party panders to giant multi-nationals with less than zero commitments to the U.S., and are just happy to parrot the myth 'Democrats are for the little people and The Opressed N Stuff' ,just pay no mind to the fact their core base is sociopaths who love murdering babies, training school kids to let pedoes rape them, and 'normalizing' sexual mutliation fetishism, drug dependence, and the race to become what Red China and its Wall Street fans demand of all you proles. The 'right wing' are the same, they just use different slogans and ultimately produce the same results, conveniently.

Interesting. The idea that minorities and recent immigrants can’t be loyal to the nation. After decades of abuse, the Apache’s stepped up to be Code Talkers for the Marines.

After losing everything. Homes. Businesses, life savings, Americans of Japanese Descent still volunteered for the army and fought like hell against the Germans.

I could list more examples. Hispanics who sacrificed everything for this nation. I could talk about all sorts of things. But you don’t know or you know and don’t care. So why bother? You won’t even begin to consider the truth. It’s just easier to stick with preconceptions.

This is exactly why the Left, the Dems, the Globlalists stole the election....to destroy America!

And....aren't they doing a great job

They will pay for all their crimes ! by GOD they will!

Interesting. The idea that minorities and recent immigrants can’t be loyal to the nation. After decades of abuse, the Apache’s stepped up to be Code Talkers for the Marines.

After losing everything. Homes. Businesses, life savings, Americans of Japanese Descent still volunteered for the army and fought like hell against the Germans.

I could list more examples. Hispanics who sacrificed everything for this nation. I could talk about all sorts of things. But you don’t know or you know and don’t care. So why bother? You won’t even begin to consider the truth. It’s just easier to stick with preconceptions.
Navajos stepped up also. Think we can take in that amount of people and expect them to be loyal to anyone? They already think we are stupid.

Well, for you racists it is all about race, true; you leftists really have nothing else to manipulate your base with. Do you have any new strawmen to work into your post?

Cloward / Piven ( The Browning of America

The leftists and deviants need all those snivels to exploit their base with. We can note that almost zero Oppressed Minorities ever emigrate out, so obviously it was never all that bad, they really seem to fear WASP cultural structures and traditions so much they feel compelled to destroy it and replace it with the failed minority 'cultures', and they have a court system to help them tear it down and create Venezuela here, only with 380 million people and lots of firepower in civilian hands. They would only want to destroy it because it gives them massive inferiority complexes re their own failed ethnic cultures, since those who assimilate the WASP values systems do as well as any white persons do, which of course only makes them angrier and more violent.

Well, for you racists it is all about race, true; you leftists really have nothing else to manipulate your base with. Do you have any new strawmen to work into your post?

Baloney. My reply was to another blithering idiot who said recent arrivals could not be loyal to the nation.

I gave a few examples to disprove his idiocy.

President Potatohead should be impeached for destroying the sovereignty of the US.

But he won't be because nobody gives a shit.

Let millions and millions of third world assholes flood into the country and sign up for welfare and vote Democrat, what could possibly go wrong?

If Republicans didn't LIE, they'd have NOTHING to say!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllTheGOPHasForAmericaIsMoreCultureWarBS

Forum List

Back