Ending the conflict - this is inevitable

None of the Palestinians came from Egypt.

m0168.gif

And why are you excluding hundred of thousands of Sepharadic Jews?

Tell me more about me not being truthful and you being 100% honest.

They came from Spain. Spain is in Europe.

m0168.gif

Oh for fucks sake, monti! And from where did the Jews in Spain come from? You have already admitted that they came from Israel!

Fucking bullshit!

The Jews in Spain, much like the Jews in the rest of Europe are primarily European with similar Middle Eastern ancestry as other southern Europeans. Buy the book. I'm not going to scan it for you.

The Non-Jewish Origins of the Sephardic Jews

The Non-Jewish Origins of the Sephardic Jews (Suny Series in Anthropology & Judaic Studies) (Suny Series, Anthropology & Judaic Studies): Paul Wexler: 9780791427965: Amazon.com: Books

m0168.gif

Oh for fucks sake, monti! And from where did the Jews in Spain come from? You have already admitted that they came from Israel!

Fucking bullshit!
israel didn't exist until 1948

m0168.gif

Wow.

Just wow.

Sepharadic Jews are Middle Eastern Jews. They've adapted to the Middle East throught the centuries.

You need to learn more history.

So, Sephardic (which means Spanish) Jews are Middle Eastern Jews now. Does that mean that the Sephardic Jews that still live in Spain are Middle Eastern Jews? They speak Spanish and look Spanish.

The Jews in Spain, much like the Jews in the rest of Europe are primarily European with similar Middle Eastern ancestry,<snip>.

Thanks for finally admitting that your whole premise of 'European invasion' is full of it. You admit that they originated in the Middle East, which of course, Israel is in the middle of.

The Jews in Spain, much like the Jews in the rest of Europe are primarily European with similar Middle Eastern ancestry,<snip>.

Thanks for finally admitting that your whole premise of 'European invasion' is full of it. You admit that they originated in the Middle East, which of course, Israel is in the middle of.

I did not admit that Spanish Jews come from the Middle East, it would be illogical. Lipush says they have become "Middle Eastern Jews" somehow over the centuries.

So, Sephardic (which means Spanish) Jews are Middle Eastern Jews now.

You just said they had Middle Eastern roots. Flip flopping like a fish.

Your arguments are starting to blow as easily as louie888's. Like a feather, but easier, since you prove your own self wrong.

So, Sephardic (which means Spanish) Jews are Middle Eastern Jews now.

You just said they had Middle Eastern roots. Flip flopping like a fish.

Your arguments are starting to blow as easily as louie888's. Like a feather, but easier, since you prove your own self wrong.

You don't get the irony, do you. I was making fun of Lipush. Why would I preface the sentence with "So" and end it with "now"?

"So, Sephardic (which means Spanish) Jews are Middle Eastern Jews now."

You don't get the irony, do you.

You are the one with serious irony issues to now confront. Re-read your first sentence in your post #24, which I quoted in post #28, where you admit the Middle Eastern roots of Jews in Spain and the rest of Europe.

Bye, bye feather.

Post 24. Where in the devil does this say Sephardic Jews are from the Middle East? Similar Middle Eastern ancestry as Southern Europeans, means minimal Middle East ancestry, like Southern Europeans. FFS

"The Jews in Spain, much like the Jews in the rest of Europe are primarily European with similar Middle Eastern ancestry as other southern Europeans. Buy the book. I'm not going to scan it for you. "

Your little lies aren't working pal. You aren't very clever.

Post 24. Where in the devil does this say Sephardic Jews are from the Middle East? Similar Middle Eastern ancestry as Southern Europeans, means minimal Middle East ancestry, like Southern Europeans. FFS

"The Jews in Spain, much like the Jews in the rest of Europe are primarily European with similar Middle Eastern ancestry as other southern Europeans.
You do not see the contradictions in your own post? A long time ago when I was young, I used to tell so many lies that I forgot which lie I told to whom. I now see that you have the same problem. so let me help you out, bud.

Most of your posts and other anti-Israel posters claim the premise that modern Israel was created by 'Zionist European colonists' inferring that they have no Middle Eastern descent at all.

Most of the pro-Israel crowd, myself included, state that those Jews who came from Europe did at one time come from the Middle East; ancient Israel being a part of.

Thank you for your lapse and firm admission that your previous premise is in fact incorrect.

Your little lies are now exposed bud. Do you still think you are clever?

Can't even see the feather any more . . . .

"The Jews in Spain, much like the Jews in the rest of Europe are primarily European with similar Middle Eastern ancestry as other southern Europeans.
You do not see the contradictions in your own post? A long time ago when I was young, I used to tell so many lies that I forgot which lie I told to whom. I now see that you have the same problem. so let me help you out, bud.

Most of your posts and other anti-Israel posters claim the premise that modern Israel was created by 'Zionist European colonists' inferring that they have no Middle Eastern descent at all.

Most of the pro-Israel crowd, myself included, state that those Jews who came from Europe did at one time come from the Middle East; ancient Israel being a part of.

Thank you for your lapse and firm admission that your previous premise is in fact incorrect.

Your little lies are now exposed bud. Do you still think you are clever?

Can't even see the feather any more . . . .

No, you are playing games. It is clear what I wrote and what I linked to. As the genetic data shows, the Middle Eastern ancestry of European Jews is limited. I have never said that Southern Europeans or European Jews have zero Middle Eastern ancestry. I have said that European Jews are no more Middle Eastern than Christian Europeans from southern Europe, Italy for example. I have agreed with the genetic analysis. To wit:

"The result was very clear-cut, the authors say: As reported online today in Nature Communications, more than 80% of Ashkenazi mtDNAs had their origins thousands of years ago in Western Europe, during or before Biblical times—and in some cases even before farming came to that part of the continent some 7500 years ago. The closest matches were with mtDNAs from people who today live in and around Italy. The results imply that the Jews can trace their heritage to women who had lived in Europe at that time. Very few Ashkenazi mtDNAs could be traced to the Middle East."

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy

Sephardi Jews, also known as Sephardic Jews or simply Sephardim (Hebrew: סְפָרַדִּים‎, Modern Hebrew: Sfaraddim, Tiberian: Səp̄āraddîm; also יְהוּדֵי סְפָרַד‎ Y'hudey Spharad, lit. "The Jews of Spain"), are a Jewish ethnic division whose ethnogenesis and emergence as a distinct community of Jews coalesced in the Iberian Peninsula around the start of the 2nd millennium (i.e., about the year 1000). They established communities throughout Spain and Portugal,
Sephardi Jews - Wikipedia

m0168.gif

Fucking bullshit!
Good point. Those ten lost tribes had to have gone someplace.

No, you are playing games. It is clear what I wrote and what I linked to. As the genetic data shows, the Middle Eastern ancestry of European Jews is limited. I have never said that Southern Europeans or European Jews have zero Middle Eastern ancestry.<snip>

Hehe, I see now you are scrambling. You're trying to chase down that feather. The only 'game' I am playing is exposing your half truths, using your own words. Sucks to be you, doesn't it?

You know and I know that even though you "have never said that <snip> European Jews have zero Middle Eastern ancestry", it is EXACTLY what you are implying for every single reader of your post(s) whenever you use "European invaders", European colonists", and/or European Zionist invaders" when referring to the modern state of Israel. It is fact that Jews moved to Rome around and/or before the time of Christ. When Hadrian made it tough for (some, but not all) the Jews to stay in Israel, they had to go somewhere, i.e. Europe and Eastern Europe being one of them.

Or even as Tinmore posted (perhaps in jest) the 'lost ten tribes' could have moved up there earlier.

No, you are playing games. It is clear what I wrote and what I linked to. As the genetic data shows, the Middle Eastern ancestry of European Jews is limited. I have never said that Southern Europeans or European Jews have zero Middle Eastern ancestry.<snip>

Hehe, I see now you are scrambling. You're trying to chase down that feather. The only 'game' I am playing is exposing your half truths, using your own words. Sucks to be you, doesn't it?

You know and I know that even though you "have never said that <snip> European Jews have zero Middle Eastern ancestry", it is EXACTLY what you are implying for every single reader of your post(s) whenever you use "European invaders", European colonists", and/or European Zionist invaders" when referring to the modern state of Israel. It is fact that Jews moved to Rome around and/or before the time of Christ. When Hadrian made it tough for (some, but not all) the Jews to stay in Israel, they had to go somewhere, i.e. Europe and Eastern Europe being one of them.

Or even as Tinmore posted (perhaps in jest) the 'lost ten tribes' could have moved up there earlier.

Scrambling. LOL The DNA evidence is definitive. You are the one scrambling.

Scrambling. LOL The DNA evidence is definitive. You are the one scrambling.
If I am the one scrambling, then why are you still trying to defend the exposure of your half truths and lies?

Look, you do post some very interesting material and I thank you for it. However, it is the way you then cherry pick from your select documents and copy and paste only those portions that support your narrative while ignoring the portions in your own documents that do not. You also ignore the numerous other documents that do not support your narrative at all from similar sources.

You here have admitted that European Jews DO have Middle Eastern decent, for me that proves that they did originally come from ancient Israel, yet you still make posts like this which then omit and or deny that fact:

Israel was a colonialist project from the outset, and so remains today

The DNA evidence is conclusive.

Forum List

Back