Ending the conflict - this is inevitable

Scrambling. LOL The DNA evidence is definitive. You are the one scrambling.
If I am the one scrambling, then why are you still trying to defend the exposure of your half truths and lies?

Look, you do post some very interesting material and I thank you for it. However, it is the way you then cherry pick from your select documents and copy and paste only those portions that support your narrative while ignoring the portions in your own documents that do not. You also ignore the numerous other documents that do not support your narrative at all from similar sources.

You here have admitted that European Jews DO have Middle Eastern decent, for me that proves that they did originally come from ancient Israel, yet you still make posts like this which then omit and or deny that fact:

Israel was a colonialist project from the outset, and so remains today

The DNA evidence is conclusive.

I am just pointing out that you are lying. I only present facts, you make things up.

None of the Palestinians came from Egypt.

m0168.gif

And why are you excluding hundred of thousands of Sepharadic Jews?

Tell me more about me not being truthful and you being 100% honest.

They came from Spain. Spain is in Europe.
Oh for fucks sake, monti! And from where did the Jews in Spain come from? You have already admitted that they came from Israel!

Fucking bullshit!

The Jews in Spain, much like the Jews in the rest of Europe are primarily European with similar Middle Eastern ancestry as other southern Europeans. Buy the book. I'm not going to scan it for you.

The Non-Jewish Origins of the Sephardic Jews

The Non-Jewish Origins of the Sephardic Jews (Suny Series in Anthropology & Judaic Studies) (Suny Series, Anthropology & Judaic Studies): Paul Wexler: 9780791427965: Amazon.com: Books

FFS STOP IT!

Are we not looking forward, looking for peace?

So, try and forget the past, look to the future... Look at it from the situation NOW and not from history!

None of the Palestinians came from Egypt.

m0168.gif

And why are you excluding hundred of thousands of Sepharadic Jews?

Tell me more about me not being truthful and you being 100% honest.

They came from Spain. Spain is in Europe.
Oh for fucks sake, monti! And from where did the Jews in Spain come from? You have already admitted that they came from Israel!

Fucking bullshit!

The Jews in Spain, much like the Jews in the rest of Europe are primarily European with similar Middle Eastern ancestry as other southern Europeans. Buy the book. I'm not going to scan it for you.

The Non-Jewish Origins of the Sephardic Jews

The Non-Jewish Origins of the Sephardic Jews (Suny Series in Anthropology & Judaic Studies) (Suny Series, Anthropology & Judaic Studies): Paul Wexler: 9780791427965: Amazon.com: Books

FFS STOP IT!

Are we not looking forward, looking for peace?

So, try and forget the past, look to the future... Look at it from the situation NOW and not from history!

Stop what? Pointing out that a poster lies to pick up internet poster points? I have made clear my position that compromise is necessary on both sides for a peaceful future.

Hahaha. You have been found out by a few other posters. Mr. Leave and Declare victory.
Funny, more half truths. You say "a few", when all you're referring to is this one post:

Israel was a colonialist project from the outset, and so remains today

Made by one poster who has a serious comprehension problem as what he thought he read me write was not what I did write.

In any event, yes I also get tired of your juvenile need to have the last word, so have at it.

p.s., I could care less about any stupid 'points'.

Forum List

Back