Endangered Marine Animals Win. trump loses.

They are also working to remove the drilling moratorium in the eastern Gulf of Mexico in spite of the fact even republicans in Florida oppose it. WTF is wrong with them?

There's always Louisiana and Texas. :dunno:

LA will probably vote no, too. They sell a lot of seafood.

"It is Attorney General Bob Ferguson's 19th win in lawsuits brought or joined by the state of Washington against the administration." Good news!

Totally diggin' this OP. I remember when DJT was appointed president, a lot of talking heads and political pundits said that since he and republicans had practically full control of the federal government that the states would have to step in and use the courts to curtail this administration. And they are.
One day you will find out that you can't eat dogma.
I don't need to be lectured by a USMB troll. I dumped dogma at age 11.

They are also working to remove the drilling moratorium in the eastern Gulf of Mexico in spite of the fact even republicans in Florida oppose it. WTF is wrong with them?

There's always Louisiana and Texas. :dunno:

LA will probably vote no, too. They sell a lot of seafood.
The drilling Moratorium is from Mobile Alabama to the east. Louisiana is all drill baby drill and their shores are commonly fouled and the landscape is spoiled by petrochemical plants. They need the jobs I suppose but Florida's economy absolutely depends on clean beaches.

"It is Attorney General Bob Ferguson's 19th win in lawsuits brought or joined by the state of Washington against the administration." Good news!

Totally diggin' this OP. I remember when DJT was appointed president, a lot of talking heads and political pundits said that since he and republicans had practically full control of the federal government that the states would have to step in and use the courts to curtail this administration. And they are.
One day you will find out that you can't eat dogma.
I don't need to be lectured by a USMB troll. I dumped dogma at age 11.
Yeah but you are 10.

It's a huge trump failure.

51,873 things Trump's worried about and some judge overruled him on fishing nets he thought would help make fishing easier for the fishermen so you could have a few more sea turtles? That was probably #51,872 on Trump's list of concerns and you think it a "HUGE" Trump failure? :auiqs.jpg:

Man are you Derp's desperate for a win! When the price of seafood goes up, remember, just don't come crying to us.

I wouldn't say "huge" if it's 1 state out of 50. :dunno:

meanwhile the debt doubled under obama.

no biggie...

Obama added an average of $2,848,864,083 to the debt daily for his 8 years.

So far Trump has added an average of $3,206,109,682 daily to the debt.

That is a 12.5% increase over Obama.

Yet you kiss Trump’s ass daily...seems debt is not really an issue for you.

The AG of my state has won another court case against trump.

This win forces trump to not roll back protections for endangered marine animals. trump tried to roll back protections, AG Ferguson took him to court and won. Again.

It's good news for endangered marine animals but bad news for trump and his followers.

Full disclosure, I voted for Ferguson and am proud of the great job he's been doing for my state.

Endangered marine species win one over Trump Administration

Wow...Maybe y'all can put a Seal or a Walrus on the ballott

51,873 things Trump's worried about and some judge overruled him on fishing nets he thought would help make fishing easier for the fishermen so you could have a few more sea turtles? That was probably #51,872 on Trump's list of concerns and you think it a "HUGE" Trump failure? :auiqs.jpg:

Man are you Derp's desperate for a win! When the price of seafood goes up, remember, just don't come crying to us.

I uh don't think the point is that something was #51872 on Rump's priority list.

It's more that Thing #51872 will now keep him up all night sending whiny little bitch tweets and bawling his eyes out. :crybaby:

Yeah, I'll look for that. I honestly wouldn't know, you seem far more abreast of that stuff than I am! BTW, those tweets you refer to, those are just Trump's way of circumnavigating the leftist media and there ain't nothing you can do about it.

no biggie...

The debt tripled under Raygun AND he said deficit spending was good. Did ewe voice your outrage?

Dubya doubled the debt as well and I am sure ewe let everyone know how put off ewe were by it as well!

Little insight for ya. Dubya was also fighting a global war against terrorist in the Middle East after the onset of the 9/11 attacks. All Obumma was fighting was the SNL crisis that the democrats created because they forced banks to give out unsecured loans to people who couldn't pay them back.

This win forces trump to not roll back protections for endangered marine animals. trump tried to roll back protections, AG Ferguson took him to court and won. Again.

It's good news for endangered marine animals but bad news for trump and his followers.

Full disclosure, I voted for Ferguson and am proud of the great job he's been doing for my state.

Why is this bad news for Trump? He's not gonna win every battle with all the worthless leftist traitors out there. But, he will win the war.

"According to the state's amicus brief, from 2001 to 2015, the bycatch of drift gillnet fishing in California waters included "approximately six humpback whales, nine sperm whales, more than 12 leatherback turtles, 20 loggerhead sea turtles, 14 pilot whales, and more than six bottlenose dolphins."

Another obama failure.

I don't see how you can say that.

Obama wasn't president from 2001 until 2009. He was president in 2015. His government took the time to actually get the facts then make the changes to protect those endangered animals.

The bush boy didn't do anything.

trump tried to remove the protections that were put in place during the Obama years.

Good thing the courts and the AG of my state stopped trump.

Another Obama failure.

"According to the state's amicus brief, from 2001 to 2015, the bycatch of drift gillnet fishing in California waters included "approximately six humpback whales, nine sperm whales, more than 12 leatherback turtles, 20 loggerhead sea turtles, 14 pilot whales, and more than six bottlenose dolphins."

Another obama failure.

Obama wasn't president from 2001 until 2009. He was president in 2015. His government took the time to actually get the facts then make the changes to protect those endangered animals.

trump tried to remove the protections that were put in place during the Obama years.

Washington, Oregon and California...lost causes

Well done left loons

Sorry, you are not far left enough.

Shouldn't you be pushing for the complete ban on fishing?

no biggie...

Obama added an average of $2,848,864,083 to the debt daily for his 8 years and yet you LOVED HIM and kissed his ass thinking him God dismissing it all as a necessary evil.

By your own measure, you should then be absolutely star-struck with Trump! When did raising the debt suddenly become "bad" or unnecessary, on Nov. 8 2016?

no biggie...

I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself. Ronald Reagan
Read more at: Ronald Reagan Quotes

Another obama failure.

Not really.
Democrats like putting in place regulations that, by design, raise the costs of food and water.
Trump was probably trying to give consumers a break from Obama's intentionally expensive regulations.

So let's all cheer and thank Obama for raising the cost of living, shall we? So don't bitch if a piece of fish costs $20/lb.

I uh don't think the point is that something was #51872 on Rump's priority list.

It's more that Thing #51872 will now keep him up all night sending whiny little bitch tweets and bawling his eyes out. :crybaby:

Yeah, I'll look for that. I honestly wouldn't know, you seem far more abreast of that stuff than I am! BTW, those tweets you refer to, those are just Trump's way of circumnavigating the leftist media and there ain't nothing you can do about it.

"Circumnavigating"? I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Those Twits are Rump's way of milking the media to feed his insatiable shortfingered sick ego, is what they are.

Another obama failure.

how many of those 50 states are coastal states?

I live in SW Florida and I can tell you firsthand of the damage professional fisherman can do to an entire species.

Within weeks.

Remember the Blackened Redfish craze that hit here many years ago? I think it was Paul Prudhomme IIRC. Maybe not. Whatever

But I personally witnessed helicopters locating schools of the Redfish, trawlers closing in and throwing their nets and dragging so many fish onboard, the stern of the boat almost went under. And I'm talking 80 footers here, not some little bathtubs.

They virtually wiped out the Redish population. I don't know if it's ever recovered. I quit fishing years ago. Too old to be wrestling a boat at a boat dock all the time and to live on a Direct Access canal is WAY beyond my means. It kinda sucks anyway.

So while I'm not a fan of government intervention, sometimes it just needs to be done.

Too many "Slash-And-Burn" rednecks out there.

word

Oil Rigs in the Gulf turn into Fish Hatcheries.

The Gulf's floor is completely barren for the most part. Nothing. Zero. Zilch. Sand and mud with a few rocks scattered around. I know. I've scuba-dived it many times.

The Oil Rigs give hatchlings a place to hide.

The Oil Rigs give back much more than they take. Once in a while, there's an accident. But overall, they give far more than they take.

Forum List

Back